Short Brief: मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना – [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (MMKSY Gujarat) 2022 – Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana Kharif Online Registration, મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના Application Form, Compensation amount, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.vijayrupani.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Provide Financial Support to Farmers: Up to Rs. 25,000 per hectare up to maximum 4 hectare
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના 2022: Kisan Sahay Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Gujarat CM announces Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana for current Kharif season
- Mr. Rupani said that the State Government had to pay Rs.5700 crore premium of crop insurance for the current agriculture season.
- The farmers will have to go to village level e-gram centre to apply online on designated portal. This centre will be paid Rs 8 per successful application.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: The Gujarat government launched a new scheme, under which farmers suffering crop loss due to drought, excessive rainfall or unseasonal rain, will get compensation without paying any premium. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced that the new ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana’ – “ મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના “will replace the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) for this year only.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (MMKSY Gujarat)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Major Benefit||Provide Financial Support to Farmers : Up to Rs. 25,000 per hectare up to maximum 4 hectare|
|Scheme Objective||Compensation to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launch Date||10 August 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online – Available Soon||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 – Available Soon||Official Website|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020 Application Form
The Government of Gujarat on Monday announced a new scheme Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, farmers will get compensation without any premium for the damage done to the crop due to drought, excessive rains or unseasonal rains. Due to this, 56 lakh farmers of the state will be benefited, each farmer will be given a maximum compensation of up to 1 lakh rupees.
“ મુખ્યમંત્રી કિસાન સહાય યોજના “ pic.twitter.com/VbrrAPellR
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) August 10, 2020
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, the State Government provides financial assistance in the event of damage to the crops of farmers due to natural calamities like bay weather rains, floods etc. do.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Online Registration Process
In order to apply online for the scheme, beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the yojana portal.
Once the application is approved, the approved assistance will be paid directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers through DBT.
Step to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana i.e. https://www.vijayrupani.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the “Apply Online” Option.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender, Crop Loss in percentage, Crop type – Kharif/ Rabi and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Beneficiaries List
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana beneficiaries list of farmers would be prepared by Revenue department of State Government as per the following procedure.
Step 1: First, DC (District Collector) will prepare a list of talukas / villages whose crops are damaged due to drought, heavy rainfall or non-seasonal rainfall.
Step 2: Collect will then share the list within 7 days to the Revenue Department.
Step 3: In the next step, a special survey team will review the damage to the crops within 15 days.
Step 4: After the completion of damage survey, a list of beneficiary farmers would be announced by order signed by the District Development Officer.
Step 5: The beneficiary list will be of two types of losses, 33% to 60% and more than 60% losses.
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- This new scheme will benefit all 56 lakh farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme, farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund (राज्य आपदा प्रतिक्रिया कोष) in case of crop loss due to natural calamities.
- Tribal farmers registered under the Forest Rights Act will also be eligible for this scheme.
- All the 8-A holder farmer account holders registered in the revenue records across the state and the recognized farmers under the Forest Right Act will be considered as Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana beneficiaries.
Financial assistance under the new crop insurance scheme will be provided as follows:
- Assistance for a loss of 33% to 60%: Rs. 20,000 per hectare.
- Assistance for a loss of above 60%: Rs. 25,000 per hectare.
- Assistance would be paid up to a maximum of 4 hectares.
Compensation amount and condition
- The farmers who sowed the crop in this Kharif (monsoon) season will get benefits under this scheme.
- Compensation will be given only when crop loss due to drought or excess rain or unseasonal rain will be more than 33 percent.
- A farmer is eligible for compensation of a maximum four hectares of land.
- For the loss of crop between 33 percent and 66 percent, a farmer will get compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares.
- A crop loss of more than 60 percent, a farmer will get Rs 25,000 per hectare for a maximum of four hectares.
- The state government had already set aside 1,800 crore rupees to pay crop insurance premiums, now this money will be used for this scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
- Rupani said provision is being made to provide assistance in three natural risk circumstances – drought, heavy rainfall and unseasonal rainfall.
- The scheme will be implemented in Kharif 2020 so the farmers should have planted in kharif season for the benefit of this scheme.
- According to Kisan Sahay Yojana, if 50 mm of rain falls in 48 hours, then farmers will get the benefit. If the farmers lose less than 33 percent of the crop, they will get the benefit. At the same time, in the event of loss of 30 to 60 percent, farmers will get the benefit of crop insurance scheme on the basis of 4 hectares. If there is more than 60 percent loss, then it will benefit in terms of Rs 25 thousand per hectare.
- According to the provision, farmers in the district will get the benefit if the rains work for 10 inches during a famine. Farmers in districts where there will be more than 25 inches of rain in 48 hours will also get the benefit of this scheme.