Short Brief : [पंजीकरण] मुख्यमंत्री कौशल संवर्धन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस – [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY) 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online MMKSY Application Status at Official Website http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/ & http://www.mpskills.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Free of Cost Skill Development Training
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/18/2020|
|Updated on: 01/07/2021
मुख्यमंत्री कौशल संवर्धन योजना 2021
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Mukhyamantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a state government funded scheme under which skill training programs are to be conducted for youth as per the employment oriented national standards. The aim of this scheme is to provide free of cost skill training to the youth of the state. According to the notification, this scheme will cover about 2,50,000 youth every year across the state.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री कौशल संवर्धन योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of Madhya Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Free of Cost Skill Development Training|
|Scheme Objective||Helping all unemployed youth gain employment by developing their skills.|
|Deposit Training Fee||The training program is free. The entire financial burden will be borne by the government.|
|Training Period||The duration of the training would normally be from 15 days to 9 months (about 100 to 1200 hours).|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Official Website||http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/, http://www.mpskills.gov.in/|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY)
This scheme will help in increasing the employment opportunities in the state for youths.
Moreover, the training in the scheme will be given free of cost to around 2.5 lakh youths (both men and women) per year from 2017-18.
The training period under the scheme will be from 15 days to 9 months (approx. 100 to 1200 hours) for different courses.
The Youth who have left their study in amidst will get an opportunity to improve their skills and find any suitable job or work.
All section of society including women, youths will get an opportunity for the free residential training.
Training program payment
This payment will be made in various installments as per the following details.
|Installment||Percentage of total cost||Details of payment installments for non-governmental organizations|
|First||30 percent||After the start of the training batch|
|The second||30 percent||After completion of training period with minimum 70 percent attendance of at least 70 percent trainees.|
|The third||20 percent||After certification of at least 70 percent of the trainees from the examination.|
|Fourth||20 percent||After providing continuous employment to at least 70 percent of the certified trainees for at least three months.|
Beneficiary target group
- Youth leaving formal education system
- Individuals who want employment / self-employment by developing their skills.
- Individuals who want to increase their skills.
- Workers who want certification of their informal skills.
- Women and other disadvantaged groups.
- Residential training to youth of Naxalite affected areas.
- Youth of free, stroller and semi stroller category.
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Online Registration Process
- On the basis of educational qualification prescribed for each course for admission, the process of online selection of trainees will be taken as per the merit.
- Trainees will be registered on the portal. Aadhaar number is being used only to ensure that a candidate does not register more than once during the scheme. Do it The training provider will provide support for Aadhaar registration of the candidate.
Step to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana i.e. http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Candidate Self Registration” tab in the header of page or directly click this link.
Step 3- Afterwards, a registration form will appear, fill all the details including Mobile Number, Aadhar Number etc.
- Now you have to click on the option for OTP message.
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar. Which you need to fill in the OTP box.
- You have to click on submit that option.
Step 4- Then click on “Submit” button to go to the next step of registration.
Step 5- The candidates will get a registration Id / User Id and Password.
Step 6- The candidates can now ‘Login’ by entering his/her User Id and Password and can fill the online application form of Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana (MMKSY)
Step to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Through biometric 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana i.e. http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the home page, you have to find the link for the candidate registration and click on it.
Step 3- Now, registration form show on the screen.
Step 4- You have to fill all the important information asked in this registration form like name, Aadhaar number, address etc.
Step 5- Now you have to click on the option of biometric.
Step 6- Now you have to connect your USB biometric device and place any finger on it when its light is burning.
Step 7- In this way your information will be obtained from Aadhaar Server.
Step 8- You have to click on submit that option.
Step 9- After this you will get the registration ID and password.
Step 10- You can login using this registration ID and password and fill your online application form.
Step 11- In this way your application in the Chief Minister’s Skill Promotion Scheme will be completed.
Important Document of Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card (आधार कार्ड)
- Certificate of educational qualification (शैक्षणिक योग्यता का प्रमाण पत्र)
- Proof of residence (आवास प्रमाण प्रत्र)
- Income certificate (आय प्रमाण पत्र)
- Caste certificate (for reserved category youth only) – जाति प्रमाण पत्र (केवल आरक्षित वर्ग के युवाओं हेतु)
- Disability certificate (only for differently-abled youth) – दिव्यांगता प्रमाण पत्र (केवल दिव्यांग युवाओं हेतु)
Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only for the youths’ of Madhya Pradesh
- The age of candidates should be above 15 years (Women or men).
- The standards of Indian government (ISI) will approve Minimum educational qualification to all the NSQF courses.
- The selected candidate have to submit some documents like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Caste certificate, Training Certificate.
Eligible Institutes for Implementation of the Scheme
- Government institution – ITI, Skill Development Center, Polytechnic, College of Engineering, College of Agricultural Engineering, College of Higher Education Department, etc.
- Semi Government Institutions – Training providers like Crisp, IGTR, NIFT, ATDC, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, etc.
- Private Institutions – Affiliated Private Training Providers Experienced Institutions from Sector Skill Council
Major Benefits & Key Features of Scheme
Beneficiary Benefits & Scheme Feature
- The state government has allocated an amount of Rs 254.78 crore in its budget for the implementation of the skill enhancement scheme.
- Additionally, the government has also provided an amount of Rs 274.34 crore to implement MMKSY effectively.
- Using the benefits of these schemes, youth can develop their skills with the help of short-term skills training.
- The success of this scheme will increase the contribution of new generation in the progress of the state.
- About 2,50,000 youth and women are being trained every year under the Chief Minister Skill Promotion Scheme (MMKSY 2020) .
मुख्यमंत्री कौशल संवर्धन योजना पाठ्यक्रम सूची (MMKSY Course List)
मुख्यमंत्री कौशल संवर्धन योजना के तहत 17 विभिन्न उद्योगों के अंतर्गत कुल 43 पाठ्यक्रमों की पूरी सूची नीचे दी गयी है।
Important Stats of Kaushal Samvardhan Scheme
|Total Candidate Registered||837041|
|Training Service Provider||397|
|Candidates Ongoing Training||17850|
|Candidate Completed Training||123090|
List of courses of Chief Minister Skill Promotion Scheme
|1||Agriculture||Tractor Operator (3 months) Micro Irrigation Technician (3 months)|
|2||Apparel Made Ups And Home Furnishing||Swing Machine Operator (4 months) Self Employed Tailor (5 months)|
|3||Automotive||Taxi Driver (6 months) Automotive Service Technician (two and three wheeler) (6 months)|
|4||Capital Goods||Manual Metal Arc Welding / Shielding Metal Arc Welder (6 months) Fitter – Electrical & Electronic Assembly (6 months) Fitter – Mechanical Assembly (6 months) CNC Operator Training (5 months)|
|5||Construction||Assistant Electrician (3 months) Bar Vendor and Steel Fixer (3 months) Mason General (3 months) Construction Painter and Decorator (3 months)|
|6||Domestic worker||General House Keeper (2 months)|
|7||Electronics & Hardware||DTH Set Top Box Installation and Service Technician (2 months) Field Technician- Computing and Peripheral (two to three months) CCTV Installation Technician (two to three months) Mobile Phone Hardware Repair Technician (two to three months) Field Technician Home Appliance (two Three months from)|
|8||Food processing||Pickle Making Technician (2 months) Gem, Jelly and Ketchup Processing Technician (2 months) Baking Technician (2 months)|
|9||Furniture And Fittings||Corporate Wooden Furniture (3 months)|
|10||Green jobs||Solar PV Installer (Suryamitra) (2 months) Solar PV Installer (Electrical) (2 months) Solar PV Installer (Civil) (2 months)|
|11||IT & ITES||Domestic data entry operator (3 months)|
|12||Plumbing||Plumber General (4 months)|
|13||Retail||Retail Trainee Associate (2 months) Retail Sales Associate (2 months) Distributor Salesman (2 months)|
|14||Security||Unarmed Security Guard (2 months)|
|15||Telecom||Telecom Tower Technician (3 months) Optical Fiber Technician (4 months)|
|16||Tourism and Hospitality||Travel Consultant (2 months)|
|17||Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)||Account Executive (2 months) Life Insurance Agent (3 months)|
To get the complete details about scheme toll free number 1800-2331125 (From timing 9.30 to 6.30).