Short Brief : मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म ka paisa kab milega- [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (MKUY List) 2021 in Hindi – Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021-21 (10th, 12th, Graduate Level) Online Registration, Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Beneficiary List and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/, http://ekalyan.bih.nic.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: To Provide Scholarship
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/11/2020|
|Updated on: 01/12/2021
मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना 2021: edudbt.bih.nic.in student list, Status News Updates
Latest Update: In Bihar, the government has started Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana for better future of daughters. The objective of this scheme is to provide facilities to girls and girls. So that daughters can become financially strong and prosperous. That is why the Bihar government has launched the Kanya Utthan Yojana. The scheme was started in Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar 2019. For online application for Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana 2019-20, you can fill the form here
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 Apply Online
The government is constantly striving to empower women socially, educationally and economically. Keeping in mind the protection, health, education and self-reliance of the girl child, the government has launched Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (MKUY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Name of Department||Women’s Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of State|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support to Girls|
|Scheme Objective||Empower to Women|
|How long will the girls get the benefit of the scheme||From birth to graduation|
|What will be the total amount||54100|
|How many girls will benefit||1.60 crore girls will benefit|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (Graduate)||Click Here|
|Application Status Check||Click Here|
|Kanya Utthan Yojana Application||Click here|
|Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Status||Click here|
|Verify Name and Account Details||Click here|
|District Wise Summary List||Click here|
|District Wise Rejected List||Click here|
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Installments of Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
On the birth of a girl (Rs 5,000)
Now in the state of Bihar all girls will get Rs 5000 (earlier amount was Rs 2000) at the time of their birth. This amount will be given as follows:
- The state government will provide the first installment of Rs 2,000 at the time of the girl child’s birth .
- At the age of 1, the Bihar government will provide another installment of Rs 1,000 to the girl’s guardian . For this amount, every 1-year-
- old child should be linked to an Aadhaar number.
- The final installment of Rs 2,000 will also be given to the parent after the girl child immunization is complete .
- These incentives will help in achieving the goal of complete immunization and Aadhaar linkage and will also promote it.
On passing intermediate exams (Rs 10,000)
- When a girl passes the intermediate examination, she will get Rs 10,000 as an incentive . But to avail this amount, there is a condition that the girl should be unmarried. Married girls will not get any benefit of this scheme. This step will help prevent child marriage.
On passing Bachelor Degree (Rs. 25,000)
- To take advantage of this incentive upon passing a bachelor’s degree, every student must pass a graduate course from any recognized institution. Further, these incentives are not subject to any pre-conditions for marriage.
Let us now know how to take advantage of this scheme? What will be the eligibility for this scheme and what are the required documents? Read below guys and get complete information for this plan!
|Number||When will you get money||How much money will you get|
|1||Having a baby||2000 rupees will be given|
|2||Being one year old||1000 rupees will be given|
|3||When the child is vaccinated||2000 rupees will be given|
|4||For sanitary napkins||300 rupees|
|5||On passing class 12||10000 rupees will be given|
|6||Upon graduation||25000 rupees will be given|
Apply Online : Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Registration Process
- The Bihar government has launched Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana as a major initiative to stop child girl marriage .
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs. 5,000 on the birth of a girl child after completion of 10,000 inter-school exams (unmarried) and 25,000 pass graduation. This ambitious welfare scheme will benefit about 16 million girls every year.
- At all Anganwadi centers in the district, the girl child fills the application of the girl child and uploads it on the department’s portal through CDPO.
Steps to Registration at Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana – E Kalyan Bihar 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana i.e. http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of application form .
Step 3- Online Registration page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details such as registration number and date of birth of the girl child.
Step 5- Click on “Login” Button.
Step 6- Finally, fill all the information asked in the application form, such as Aadhaar card, mobile number, etc. and click on the submit button. Then print out and save for future.
Note: By using Login ID and Password to Apply Online Application. So save these details.
Steps to Apply Online Application at Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website E Kalyan Bihar i.e. ekalyan.bih.nic.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Various Schemes Show on the Screen and Click on the link for your desired scholarship.
Step 3- Online Registration page will displayed on screen.
- You should read the required documents and information of eligibility criteria in the dashboard on the website and click on “Click here to Apply”.
- Login with the help of your login ID and password.
- Now Online application form will be displayed on computer screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number, Educational Qualification, Address Details, Caste, Bank Details and other information as required) and upload documents.
Step 5- Review your Application before final submission.
Step 6-Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
|मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना : – मुख्यमंत्री बालिका (स्नातक) प्रोत्साहन योजना 2019 के लिए आवेदन करें.
Link 1(For Student Registration and Login Only)
Link 2 (For Student Registration and Login Only)
Link 3 (For University and Department Login Only)मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना ( स्नातक ) के लिए विद्यार्थियों को केवल ऑनलाइन आवेदन ही देना है ! आवेदक का आवेदन महाविद्यालय के माध्यम से स्वीकृत नहीं किया जायेगा ! विद्यार्थियों को महाविद्यालय में किसी डॉक्यूमेंट या आवेदन देने की जरूरत नहीं है !
|मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना : – मुख्यमंत्री बालिका (माध्यमिक+2) प्रोत्साहन योजना 2019 के लिए आवेदन करें.|
Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Beneficiary List : Mukhyamantri kanya utthan yojana status check
You can easily see the district-wise list of beneficiary girls online. Read the following information carefully to see it now:
- Go to the beneficiary list page first
- Now choose your district, college or school
- Then click on “View”
- Now you will be able to easily see the list of beneficiaries and other information.
Important Document for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
Required Document to Apply Online
1. Passport photo
2. Photo copy of bank account
3. Offline Form
4. Aadhar card photo copy
5. Permanent Address
6. Study papers
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
1. Girl must be resident of Bihar
2. Aadhaar card should be
3. Benefit two children from one family
4. Beneficiary’s bank account
5. No benefits of the scheme if the government is in government job
Of these, one thousand rupees has been given in the account of girls of one to two years of Rs. Two thousand rupees have been given for complete immunization. Amount received under Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- With the introduction of Kanya Utthan Yojana, the standard of living of girls will rise.
- This scheme aims to reduce the female infant rate in the state.
- This scheme in the state aims to reduce the gender bias of the boy and girl.
- No parent of the state will consider their daughter as a burden anymore.
- With the implementation of this scheme, now every girl of the state will be provided financial assistance.
- Now every girl in the state will be able to complete her further studies.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Amount
Selected candidates will be awarded a one time amount of INR 10,000.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana is operated in the district in collaboration with the Department of Social Welfare, Health and Education. A continuous campaign is being run to save and educate daughters.
- Under the supervision of Women Development Corporation and ICDS Department, to prevent female feticide, encourage female birth, complete vaccination of two-year girls, increase in the sex ratio, reduce girl child mortality, promote girl education And work is being done to curb child marriage.
- During institutional deliveries at the health centers, the nurse has been given the responsibility of filling and submitting the girl’s form. Apart from this, any person can submit an application in the name of his / her daughter at the RTPS counter to take advantage of the scheme. The government has launched a consolidated scheme from birth of daughters to graduation.