Summary: Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Yojana is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The word Kalyani has been used in place of widow and the scheme has been named MP Kalyani Sahayata Yojana. For this, the age of the beneficiary should be above 18 years. The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana being run by the state government in Madhya Pradesh is to encourage widowed women to remarry to lead a new life. Under this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 2 lakh is given for Kalyani marriage promotion.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी विवाह सहायता योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana (MMKVSY) 2022 – CM Kalyani Marriage Assistance Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website socialjustice.mp.gov.in. मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी विवाह सहायता योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022 @socialjustice.mp.gov.in
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी विवाह सहायता योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Required Document for Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana
- 3.2 Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3.3 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022
- 3.4 Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Yojana Benefits
- 3.5 Key Features of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Yojana
- 4 Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana (MMKVSY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री कल्याणी विवाह सहायता योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters of Madhya Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||To encourage widowed women to remarry to lead a new life|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance on the marriage of daughters|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Chief Minister Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana has been started by the state government to encourage Kalyani marriages. The main objective of running this country is to provide financial assistance to the widowed women of the state. So that he can start his new life again and improve their standard of living. Kalyani should be a native of Madhya Pradesh, the minimum age should be 18 years or more, not an income taxpayer, not a government employee/officer (Government employee/officer means employees working under State or Central Government or Government interest funded corporation, undertaking, institution/ Officials.) Kalyani is not receiving family pension.
Under the Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana, the Madhya Pradesh government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 300 to the widows of the state in the age group of 18 to 79 years. Rs 500 will be given as monthly pension to all widows above the age of 79 years. So that widow women will not be dependent on anyone. An incentive amount of Rs.2.00 lakh (Rupees two lakh) will be given for Kalyani marriage promotion which will be deposited in Kalyani’s bank account.
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Domicile certificate of Kalyani and her husband of Madhya Pradesh
- 9 digit composite ID of Kalyani and her husband
- Copy of income certificate of Kalyani and her husband
- Copy of Kalyani’s bank passbook containing account number and IFSC code.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of Kalyani and her husband
- Marriage certificate issued by the competent authority
- husband’s death certificate
- A self-declared certificate that Kalyani is not an income taxpayer
- Self-declared certificate of Kalyani not being a government employee
- Self-declared certificate of Kalyani not getting family pension
- The self-declared certificate of Kalyani’s ex-husband is not alive
- photo of Kalyani and her husband
- photo of the joint form of time from marriage
Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Kalyani should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The minimum age should be 18 years or above and widow.
- Remarried women must be below 45 years of age.
- Should not be an income taxpayer and should not be a government employee/officer.
- Kalyani is not getting a family pension.
- The person who is marrying Kalyani should not have a wife.
- On receiving the benefit of Kalyani marriage assistance, the benefit of other marriage/marriage schemes run by the department will not be available.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana 2022
The Chief Minister Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana has been started by the State Government to encourage Kalyani marriages. Under this scheme, a provision has been made to provide financial assistance of ₹ 200000 to widow women after their marriage.
Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Yojana Benefits
- Under Kalyan Vivah, the amount of ₹ 200000 will be sent to his savings bank account.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only once in a lifetime.
- This scheme will prove to be effective in improving the economic condition of the daughters of the state.
- There will be no BPL restriction for widow women in Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyani Sahayata Yojana.
- The citizens of the country will not even need to take a loan to get their daughter married.
Key Features of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Yojana
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyani Sahayata Yojana has been started by the state government to give pension for the financial security of all widows and to encourage Kalyani marriage in the state.
- Under this scheme, for the financial security of widows in the state, a pension of Rs 300 per month from 18 to 79 years and Rs 500 per month on attaining the age of 80 years will be given.
- Eligible beneficiaries can submit the assessment form to the District Collector / Joint Director / Deputy Director / Social Justice and Disabled Welfare to get the benefit of this scheme.
- An incentive amount of two lakh rupees will be given for Kalyani marriage promotion under this scheme.
- You can apply online to avail of benefits under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana Online Registration Process
In order to encourage Kalyani marriage or widow remarriage in Madhya Pradesh, the Chief Minister Kalyani Marriage Assistance Scheme (Kalyani Sahayata Yojna) has been started by the state government. To take advantage of the scheme, Widow Kalyani can get pension by joining this scheme through the nearest Panchayat officials without BPL. To get the assistance amount under the scheme, the applicant will have to submit the application in the prescribed form to the District Collector / Joint Director / Deputy Director, Social Justice and Disabled Welfare.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- First of all, Visit the the office of Collector / Joint Director / Deputy Director, Social Justice and Disabled Welfare of your district.
Step 2- Now you have to get the application form to apply under Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Yojana from there.
Step 3- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
Step 4- After filling the form, photocopies of the required documents will have to be attached.
Step 5- After this the form will have to be submitted to the Collector of the district or the office of Social Justice and Disabled Public Welfare.
- An acknowledgment of the application will also be given by the office.
- The form will be scrutinized after the application. After this, within 30 working days, your application will be confirmed whether approved or rejected.
- Those whose form is approved, the benefit amount of the scheme is transferred to their account.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
सामाजिक न्याय एवं निःशक्तजन कल्याण विभाग
मध्यप्रदेश शासन phone : 0755-2556916
Fax Number: 0755-2552665
|Mukhyamantri Kalyani Vivah Sahayata Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|