Short Brief : (पंजीकरण) बिहार मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY) 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Subsidy, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://transport.bih.nic.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Published on: 07/13/2020|
|Updated on: 09/14/2020
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 बिहार मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना: Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020 List, Status News Update
- 2 Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020 Apply Online
- 3 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
- 4 Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 Important Document of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
- 6 Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Major Benefits of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- 8 Key Features of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
- 9 Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar Important Dates
- 10 Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar Important Links
बिहार मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना: Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020 List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|Under the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, 7 beneficiaries will be selected per panchayat. 4 SC / ST and 3 Extremely Backward Class members will be given the benefit of the grant on purchase of a vehicle. Earlier, under this scheme 5 applicants were selected for every panchayat, of which three were SC / ST and two were extremely backward class.
Panchayat-wise applications will be taken by 31 October and the last selected list will be published on 24 November.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Chief Minister Gram Transport Scheme has been launched by the Bihar Government Transport Corporation (Transport Department, Govt. Of Bihar).
Under this Chief Minister Gram Transport Scheme, new passenger vehicles can be purchased from 4 seats to 10 seats. Bihar State Government will provide 50% subsidy to help you in purchasing vehicles.
Under the Chief Minister’s Gram Transport Scheme, unemployed Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) people can apply online to purchase vehicles at subsidized rates by registering and submitting applications.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY)|
|in Language||बिहार मुख्यमंत्री ग्राम परिवहन योजना|
|Launched by||By Nitish Kumar, the then Chief Minister of Bihar|
|Name of Department||State Human Welfare Department and Transport Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Rural low caste people of Bihar|
|Major Benefit||Purchase vehicles at subsidized rates|
|Scheme Objective||To provide employment opportunities to rural people|
|Total budget in plan||421 crores|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launch Year||In the year 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared Yet|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
The main objective of this scheme is to provide better transport facility to the people and also help those who are struggling with this problem in search of jobs. Under this Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Privahan Scheme 2020 , new passenger vehicles ranging from 4 seats to 10 seats will be considered eligible. To provide employment opportunities to rural people through this Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana .
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Online Registration Process
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has started Mukhyamantri Gram Transport Yojana. 50% subsidy will be given for purchasing four wheeler and three wheeler new vehicles under Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Transport Yojana 2020 scheme. If the interested beneficiary of Bihar state wants to apply under this scheme, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of Bihar Transport Corporation. The minimum age of the applicant applying under this scheme should be 21 years.
Step to Apply Online Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Applicant has to visit the official website http://transport.bih.nic.in/ .
Step 2- Click on the link ” Apply Online ” on the homepage.
Step 3- After that, click on Register if you don’t have an account .
Step 4- Applicants can ” Login ” using the Username and Password to fill the Chief Minister’s Gram Transport Scheme ( MGPY ) application form.
Step 5- New applicants can register online for the Chief Minister’s Gram Parivar Yojana ( MGPY ) by clicking the ” Register ” button.
Step 6- After clicking on the link, online registration form will appear in front of you.
Step 7- Here candidates can fill all the details including Mobile Number, Email Id to get Username and Password .
Step 8- After this, candidates can login to fill the Chief Minister’s Gram Parivar Yojana online application form.
Step 9- In the end, the candidates have to fill the name, address and their documents by uploading all the required details correctly.
Step 10- To complete the application, click on the ” Submit ” button.
How to Check MGPY Bihar Application Status?
Step 1- Applicant has to visit the official website http://transport.bih.nic.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the link of Transport Department .
Step 3- After this, you have to click on the link of the Chief Minister’s Gram Transport Scheme .
Step 4- In this page, you can check the application status of first to sixth face and 7 faces. To check the application status according to your phase, click on the link given below.
Step 5- Now, you will have to fill the user name, password, captcha code.
Step 6- Now you have to click on the login button.
Step 7- Your application status will be on your computer screen as you login.
Step 1- Applicant has to visit the official website http://transport.bih.nic.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the feedback link.
Step 3- Now, you will have to click on the link for ad feedback .
Step 4- After this, in which the information asked will have to be filled carefully.
Step 5- Now you have to click on the Send Feedback button.
Step 6- n this way you will be able to give your feedback.
Important Document of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Certificate of qualified qualification
- Mobile number
- Driving license
- Passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years.
- Beneficiaries should have license of driver of light vehicle.
- Should not be employed in beneficial government service and should not have a commercial vehicle in advance.
- Must have certificate of highest qualification.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries of Bihar must be the residence of the panchayat from whom the panchayat wants to benefit.
- The benefits of this scheme will be available only to people belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and extremely backward classes.
Major Benefits of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- The state government will provide 1 lakh or 50% subsidy to the beneficiaries of the scheme to purchase vehicles including four-wheelers and three-wheelers for public transport.
- About 42,000 citizens will get employment through Bihar Chief Minister Gram Transport Scheme.
- A maximum subsidy of Rs 1 lakh will be provided.
- Poor and employable citizens can buy their new vehicle through this scheme.
Key Features of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
- In this scheme, financial assistance is being provided to the beneficiaries in the form of subsidy for purchasing 4 wheeler or 3 wheeler new vehicle for public transport. With which they can start employment for themselves.
- It is targeted to provide assistance to about 8,405 gram panchayats of Bihar state in this scheme. The government is providing benefits from each gram panchayat to 5 youths i.e. 42,025, who are qualified in this scheme.
- People below 21 years of age cannot avail the benefit of Bihar Chief Minister Gram Transport Scheme 2020.
- 5 qualified applicants from each panchayat will be selected.
- The beneficiary applying under this scheme should have his / her educational qualification
- The beneficiary should not be employed in government service and should not have any commercial vehicle in advance.
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar Important Dates
|पंचायतवार आवेदन करने की तिथि||15.05.2020 तक|
|प्रखण्ड स्तर पर आवेदनो के आधार पर वरीयता सूची का निर्माण||16 से 18.05.2020|
|प्रखण्ड स्तरीय समिति की बैठक एवं अनुशंसा का प्रेषण||19 से 20.05.2020|
|अनुमंडल स्तरीय समिति की बैठक||22.05.2020|
|चयन सूची का प्रकाशन||23.05.2020|
|आपत्ति आमंत्रण||23.05.2020 से 01.06.2020|
|आपत्ति निराकरण||01.06.2020 से 02.06.2020|
|अंतिम चयनित सूची का प्रकाशन||03.06.2020|
|प्रखण्ड विकास पदाधिकारी के द्वारा चयनित लाभूकों को चयन पत्र का तामिला||03.06.2020 से 04.06.2020|
|वाहन क्रय के पश्चात चयनित लाभूक द्वारा अनुदान प्राप्ति हेतु आवेदन समर्पित करना||03.06.2020 से लगातार|
|अनुदान की राशि CFMS के माध्यम से लाभुक के खाते मे भुगतान करना||आवेदन प्राप्ति के 7 दिनो के अंदर|
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|5th Phase Notice||Download 1 || Download 2|
|Download Notification||Download || Latest Notice|
|Apply Online Instruction||Download|
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|