Short Info: [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana (MMDSY) 2023 – Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website rajasthan.gov.in. मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल सेवा योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing smartphones to women|
|Scheme Published On||02/24/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||02/24/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023 @rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल सेवा योजना 2023 – Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Required Document for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
- 4.2 Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4.3 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023
- 4.4 Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
- 4.5 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.6 Important Dates
- 4.7 Important Links
- 4.8 Share this:
- 4.9 Related
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023 @rajasthan.gov.in
Summary: The Rajasthan government has announced the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana on 23 February 2022. Under this scheme, free mobile will be given to all the women in Rajasthan and with it free internet will also be given for 03 years.
This phone will be distributed to the female head who is eligible under the 01 crore 33 lakh Chiranjeevi Yojana. This scheme is going to be implemented soon in Rajasthan. CM announced that approx Rs. Rs 2,500 crore will be spent every year on providing free smartphones with internet connectivity to women for 3 years.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल सेवा योजना 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana (MMDSY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल सेवा योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiaries||Women associated with Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|Major Benefit||Free smartphones and free internet|
|Scheme Objective||Providing smartphones to women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana
Recently, in the state budget 2022 presented by the Rajasthan government, it has been announced to start Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana. Under this, women heads of one crore 33 lakh Chiranjeevi families will be given free smartphones with 3 years of internet connectivity. Apart from this, the Chief Minister has also talked about implementing work from the home scheme for women in the budget.
- Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana (Mukyamantri Digital Seva Yojna) will be started so that the eligible families can get information about welfare schemes sitting at home.
- Under this, about one crore 33 lakh women of Chiranjeevi family will be given smart phones with internet connectivity for three years.
- CM announced that around Rs. Rs 2,500 crore will be spent every year on providing free smartphones with internet connectivity to women for 3 years.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Online Registration Process
Ashok Gehlot government of Rajasthan is going to start Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana in the state. Under this, smartphones (mobiles) will be distributed to one crore 33 lakh Chiranjeevi Mahila Mukhiyas under the Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Process to view Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Beneficiary List
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana i.e. rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the option to check the registration status.
Step 3- The Registration Status page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now, you have to enter your Janadhar number.
Step 5- After that you have to click on the search option.
Step 6- ANow you will see your father’s name, your name, eligibility status etc.
- If yes is written in front of you under the eligibility status, then you will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana Registration Status
Step 1: First of all visit the official website https://chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in/#/home
Step 2: Rajasthan Government Schemes 2023 Popular Schemes in Rajasthan: Public Information Portal RTE Rajasthan Pravesh Jan Aadhaar Scheme
Step 3: On the homepage, you will see the “Identity Location Date ” section to check Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Registration Status.
Step 4: Here the woman head of the family can enter her Jan Aadhar number.
Step 5: Women can then click on the “ Search ” button to check their Digital Seva Yojana Application Status.
Step 6: If your status shows that “ You are a beneficiary of Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana then you will be eligible to get free smartphone with internet connectivity under Digital Seva Scheme otherwise not”.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023: Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan. Through this scheme, free smartphones will be made available to the women of the state. In which internet service will also be provided for 3 years. This smartphone will be provided to 1 crore 33 lakh women of the state. Women do not need to pay any kind of fee to get a smartphone.
Under Chiranjeevi Yojana, smart phones will be distributed to women heads of eligible families. This scheme will further accelerate the development of digital communication in the state.
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Women associated with Chiranjeevi Yojana will be eligible in this scheme. It is necessary to have Jan Aadhar card for registration in Chiranjeevi Yojana.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2023
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana is to provide free smartphones to the women of the state. Under the Chiranjeev scheme, one crore 33 lakh women will be given a free smartphone, this smartphone will be given to those families who are taking advantage of Chiranjeevi, apart from this free internet will also be given for 3 years under this mobile so that women in the country and state To make digital service accessible, so that the schemes of the government can be reached to them.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
- Presenting the Rajasthan Budget 2023-23, CM Ashok Gehlot announced the Digital Digital Service Scheme 2022.
- On 23 February 2022, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan announced the launch of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana for women.
- Women heads of Chiranjeevi families will be given free smartphones with internet connectivity for 3 years.
- Under this, 20 thousand women will be given employment sitting at home.
- Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana is being started to provide free mobile service to the women of the state.
- Under this, the purpose of providing free smart phones/mobiles to women is to connect and educate women online.
- In this scheme, the State Govt. Will provide 13.30 million smartphones to women with internet connectivity for 3 years.
- All employees appointed on and after January 1, 2004, will get old pension instead of new pension.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Launched Date||23 February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2022|