Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022 @state.bihar.gov.in
Summary: The Mukhyamantri Digital Health Scheme will be implemented in the state in a phased manner in order to reach the benefits of health schemes through digital medium to about 12 and a half crore population of the state. Chief Minister Digital Health Scheme will be implemented in a phased manner over the next five years. 300 crore was also approved for this for the financial year 2022-23 to 2026-27. A total of 13 proposals were approved in the cabinet meeting.
With the implementation of this scheme, the use of digital will increase in health facilities. It will benefit in the better and quicker treatment of patients. Along with this, all the important information related to health will be on one platform. All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल हेल्थ योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana (MMDHY) 2022 – Bihar Mukhyamantri Digital Health Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website state.bihar.gov.in. मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल हेल्थ योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022 @state.bihar.gov.in
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल हेल्थ योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Bihar Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Mukhyamantri Digital Health Scheme Implementation Process
- 5 Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana (MMDHY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री डिजिटल हेल्थ योजना|
|Launched by||Bihar Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Bihar|
|Major Benefit||To provide health facilities|
|Scheme Objective||Digital delivery of health services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Bihar Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Bihar Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Chief Minister Digital Health Scheme has been started by the Government of Bihar. Through this scheme, health facilities in the state will be made accessible to the citizens through digital technology. The decision to launch this scheme was taken on 29 April 2022. The cabinet meeting was organized by the Chief Minister on 29 April 2022.
This scheme will be known as Chief Minister Digital Health Scheme, which will be implemented in several phases. Apart from the health plan, many other decisions have also been taken in this meeting. In which 44 posts will be constructed for the maintenance of Bihar Bhawan, newly constructed Bihar Sadan, and Bihar Niwas.
Mukhyamantri Digital Health Scheme Implementation Process
- TheMukhyamantri Digital Health Scheme approved on Friday will be implemented for the next five years from 2022-23 to 2026-27.
- For this, the cabinet has approved Rs.300 crore. According to the information, at present, there are different software for different health plans.
- All different types of diseases which are operated on different software will be included in one software under Digital Health Scheme.
- This will help in making the state’s health system accessible to the general public and give maximum benefits through digital technology.
Mukhyamantri Digital Health Scheme Recruitment
Vacancy will be drawn for this by creating about 702 posts for all the hospitals of the state like referral, community health center, sadar hospital, dental treatment in primary health centers etc.
Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Certificate of Income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID etc.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to make health services accessible to citizens through digital medium. So that the citizens of the state can get timely treatment. Through this scheme, various information related to health will be made available on one platform.
Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana Benefits
- The help of digital technology will be taken to make the benefits of the health system available to the general public.
- Three hundred crore rupees will be spent in the next five years in the implementation of the scheme.
- Along with this, the benefit of EPF will be given by the government for the personnel contributing to the health department.
- Employees working at all health sub-centers from the state level under NHM (National Health Mission) will be given a benefit of more than Rs 15000.
Features of Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana
- The Chief Minister Digital Health Scheme has been started by the Government of Bihar.
- Through this scheme, health facilities in the state will be made accessible to the citizens through digital technology.
- The decision to launch this scheme was taken on 29 April 2022.
- The cabinet meeting was organized by the Chief Minister on 29 April 2022.
- The proposal of the Chief Minister Digital Health Scheme was approved in the meeting of the state cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
- Dental treatment in all Sadar sub-divisions, referrals, community health centers, and primary health centers of the state. Creation of 702 posts.
Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana Online Registration Process
Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana will be implemented in Bihar. This scheme will facilitate in making the health system of the state accessible to the common people. This will help in getting the maximum benefit of health facilities through digital technology. This proposal of the Health Department was approved in the state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana i.e. state.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ mother name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Only the Chief Minister Digital Health Scheme has been announced by the government so far. Soon the information related to the application under this scheme will be shared by the government.
|Launched Date||29 April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Digital Health Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|