Summary: Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana 2023 – MMBSPY Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits, Apply Online and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.edudbt.bih.nic.in. The government will soon give 50-50 thousand rupees to these girl students in their bank accounts. A special portal has been developed for this. From here you can apply for Direct Bihar Mukhyamantri Balika (Graduation) Protsahan Yojana.
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana 2023
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री बालिका स्नातक प्रोत्साहन योजना 2023 Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Objectives
- 4 Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Required Document
- 5 Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Eligibility
- 6 Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana
- 7 Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Application Procedure
- 8 Some important guidelines related to Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana
- 9 Important Links
Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana 2023
The Government of Bihar has introduced the Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana. The daughters will be given financial incentives through this programme to pursue higher education. This reward will be for ₹ 50000. All the girl students who have passed graduation from any part of the state and government recognized colleges are given the benefit of incentive amount, the amount given in this scheme will be given directly to the bank.
All Readers, check all details of “Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री बालिका स्नातक प्रोत्साहन योजना 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री बालिका स्नातक प्रोत्साहन योजना)|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of Bihar|
|Scheme Objective||To encourage higher education|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Objectives
This scheme was started with the intention of increasing the literacy rate among state girls. in order for all of the state’s daughters to become independent. The Bihar government launched this scheme as part of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative. This scheme will encourage women to pursue higher education. Under this scheme, an incentive amount of ₹ 25000 will be provided by the government on the graduation of the girl child.
Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Required Document
- Aadhar card
- Passport size
- Residential certificate
- First page of bank passbook
- Graduation certificate/passing marksheet
Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Eligibility
- The girl child should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The applicant should have done graduation from a recognized university.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana
- The Chief Minister Girl Graduate Protsahan Yojana has been launched by the Government of Bihar .
- Through this scheme, incentive amount will be provided to the daughters to get higher education.
- The Directorate of Higher Education has made arrangements for taking applications from girl students on the portal.
- This incentive amount will be of ₹ 50000.
- This scheme has been started with the objective of increasing the literacy rate of the daughters of the state.
- So that all the daughters of the state can become self-reliant.
- This scheme has been started by the Bihar government under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
- This scheme will promote the education of women.
- Apart from this, child marriage can also be stopped through this scheme.
- The amount of benefit will be paid through direct benefit transfer to the savings account of the student.
- This scheme will also improve the standard of living of the daughters of the state.
- The applications received will be verified on the portal itself and the incentive amount will be made available on the basis of that.
Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana Application Procedure
On the portal, a format with a column has also been granted access for online applications. All of this will be visible to the department on the portal, including the date the graduate student applied, the date her college recommended the application to the relevant university, and the date the university verified it before sending it to the education department.
All Eligible Readers who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Step 1- Visit the E Kalyan Official Website of Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana i.e. www.edudbt.bih.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the option of Apply under the Chief Minister’s Girl Graduate Incentive Scheme.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now, You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
Step 5- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
Step 6- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way, you will be able to apply under the Mukhyamantri Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana.
- If your name is not present in the list of colleges, then you can request to add the name of your university by contacting the registrar of your university.
- Only one student can apply once.
- The size of the photograph of the beneficiary should be less than 50 KB.
- Signature size should be less than 20 KB.
- Aadhar card and other documents of the girl child should be in black and white PDF file whose file size should be less than 500 KB.
- After the application is made, the student can also print the application format.
- No modification can be done in the application after the final submission of the application.