Short Info: एमआरपी एग्रो आई पी ओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of MRP Agro IPO, MRP Agro GMP & MRP Agro IPO Allotment Status | MRP Agro IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||MRP Agro|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||02/07/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/10/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 एमआरपी एग्रो आई पी ओ: MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 MRP Agro IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 5 MRP Agro IPO Date & Price Band:
- 6 MRP Agro IPO Market Lot:
- 7 MRP Agro IPO Shares Offered
- 8 MRP Agro Allotment & Listing:
- 9 How to Subscribe for MRP Agro IPO?
- 10 MRP Agro IPO Allotment Status Online
- 11 How to check MRP Agro IPO Allotment status?
- 11.1 Procedure to check MRP Agro BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 11.2 Procedure to check MRP Agro NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 11.3 How to Check MRP Agro allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 11.4 How to check MRP Agro Linkintime allotment status?
- 11.5 How to check MRP Agro share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 12 MRP Agro IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 13 MRP Agro IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 13.0.1 When MRP Agro IPO Subscription will start?
- 13.0.2 How do I apply for the MRP Agro IPO?
- 13.0.3 How to subscribe MRP Agro?
- 13.0.4 When MRP Agro will be listed?
- 13.0.5 When MRP Agro date?
- 13.0.6 How to check MRP Agro allotment status?
- 13.0.7 How do I check MRP Agro IPO live subscription?
- 13.0.8 How to apply in MRP Agro IPO through Zerodha?
- 13.0.9 Why I didn’t get allotment in MRP Agro IPO?
- 13.1 Company Contact Information
|Latest News Update: MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status Today|
|Sundar Sethuraman Lull in SME listings set to end The IPO of MRP Agro set to be launched this week will the first by an SME since November. During the same period, the mainboard has seen eight IPOs amid buoyancy in the secondary market. “SMEs have failed to cash in on the boom in the secondary markets and favourable sentiment towards IPO. This is partly because of lack of preparedness, but mainly SMEs have not been able to bounce back as strong as some of the large firms,” said an investment banker. Samie Modak|
MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status Live:
MRP Agro IPO subscribed 1.92 times. The public issue subscribed 1.95 times in the retail category, [.] times in QIB, and 2.13 times in the NII category by Feb 9, 2021 07:49.
|Qualified Institutional||[.] Times|
|Non Institutional||2.13 Times|
|Retail Individual||1.95 Times|
MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: MRP Agro IPO is a SME IPO of 810,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹3.24 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹40 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 3000 Shares. The IPO opens on Feb 8, 2021, and closes on Feb 10, 2021. Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE SME.
|MRP Agro 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Company||MRP Agro IPO Limited|
|in Language||एमआरपी एग्रो सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति|
|IPO Date||February 8, 2021, to February 10, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||810,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹3.24 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||810,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹3.24 Cr)
|Offer for Sale|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹40 per equity share|
|Market Lot||3000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||3000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Important Dates: MRP Agro Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Feb 8, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Feb 10, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date|
|Initiation of Refunds|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct|
|IPO Shares Listing Date|
MRP Agro IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
MRP Agro IPO subscribed 1.92 times. MRP Agro IPO received bids for 1.95 times issue size in retail, [.] times issue size in QIB, and 2.13 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Feb 9, 2021 07:49.
|Feb 8, 2021 07:49||0.03x||0.46x||0.23x|
|Feb 9, 2021 07:49||2.13x||1.95x||1.92x|
MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status (Day 1)
Available Soon Here..
MRP Agro IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
Available Soon Here..
MRP Agro IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
MRP Agro IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||08 February 2021|
|IPO Close:||10 February 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹3.43 Crore|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹40 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE SME|
|Retail Portion:|| 50%
MRP Agro IPO Market Lot:
The MRP Agro IPO market lot size is 3000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (3000 shares or ₹120,000).
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 3000 Shares|
|Minimum Lot Size:||Maximum 3000 Shares|
MRP Agro IPO is a public issue of 810,000 equity shares. The issue offers 381,000 shares to retail individual investors, 0 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 381,000 share to non-institutional investors.
MRP Agro Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||February 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||February 2021|
|Listing Date:||February 2021|
How to Subscribe for MRP Agro IPO?
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as a payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in MRP Agro using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in MRP Agro using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in MRP Agro using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the MRP Agro and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the MRP Agro IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the MRP Agro IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in MRP Agro IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select MRP Agro IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on MRP Agro IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of MRP Agro. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
MRP Agro IPO Allotment Status Online
|MRP Agro Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|MRP Agro allotment status is not available at this time. IPO share allotment process takes 6 working days from the issue closing date. Please revisit us to check the latest updates for MRP Agro IPO allotment status.|
How to check MRP Agro IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check MRP Agro IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check MRP Agro BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the MRP Agro IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘MRP Agro’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check MRP Agro NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘MRP Agro’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check MRP Agro allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
MRP Agro IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose MRP Agro as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the MRP Agro name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check MRP Agro Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on MRP Agro Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
MRP Agro IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|MRP Agro IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: MRP Agro IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – MRP AGRO LIMITED is engaged in trading of food grains, fly-ash and coal including Import and Export of such products with a large base of ever growing consumers. The company has built a strong market and purchase such products domestically for supply to its consumers. The Company has trading network in urban and rural areas.|
MRP Agro Company Financial Report
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in lakh)|
|Profit After Tax||14.24||18.90||11.96|
- Mr. Manish Kumar Jain
- Mrs. Raksha Jain
- Manish Kumar Jain HUF
MRP Agro IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd
D-153A, 1st Floor,
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I,
New Delhi -110020
Phone: +91 – 11 – 2681
Note: Check MRP Agro IPO allotment status on SkyLinerta website allotment URL. Click Here
MRP Agro IPO Lead Managers
Beeline Broking Ltd
Objects of the Issue:
|MRP Agro IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in MRP Agro
|Important Point about MRP Agro|
|* Compliance with Quality Standards
* Extensive distribution network
* Leveraging the experience of our Promoter
* Scalable Business Model
MRP Agro IPO Subscription FAQs:
When MRP Agro IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO is to open on 08 February 2021 for NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the MRP Agro IPO?
You can apply for the MRP Agro using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe MRP Agro?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When MRP Agro will be listed?
MRP Agro IPO listing date is February 2021. The IPO to list on BSE SME platform.
When MRP Agro date?
|MRP Agro Timetable|
|IPO Opens On||Feb 8, 2021|
|IPO Closes On||Feb 10, 2021|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment|
|Initiation of Refunds|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account|
|IPO Listing Date|
How to check MRP Agro allotment status?
The MRP Agro IPO allotment status is expected on or after Feb 10, 2021. Visit MRP Agro IPO allotment status to check.
How do I check MRP Agro IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in MRP Agro IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in MRP Agro IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in MRP Agro IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in MRP Agro IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in MRP Agro IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the MRP Agro IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|MRP Agro Limited
House No. 100, First Floor, Ward No.23,
Infront of Thane Ajak Civil Line Road,