Summary: Applicant can apply Online for MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana (MP PLY) 2023, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. www.mpdah.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana 2023
- 2 मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana Required Document
- 5 How to Apply for MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana
MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana 2023
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new programme to improve animal husbandry and the wellbeing of the state’s residents. MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana is its name. Through this scheme, the state government will offer financial support for animal husbandry. … order for the state’s residents to find work and launch their own businesses. Through the Madhya Pradesh Pashupalan Loan Yojana, the state would develop the animal husbandry industry.
We will provide complete information about “MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana (मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana (मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना)|
|Launched by||by the Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Department||Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of the state or those doing animal husbandry business|
|Scheme Benefit||Up to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh|
|Scheme Objective||Providing loan for doing animal husbandry business|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The Madhya Pradesh government launched the Madhya Pradesh Pashupalan Loan Yojana to help youth create their own businesses and lower the state’s unemployment rate. The government will make loans for animal raising available through this programme. Only those who have raised five or more animals will be eligible for a loan under this programme. The state government would only provide a maximum loan of Rs. 10 lakh under this programme. The bank will make the loan amount available to the applicants. which will be transferred right to the beneficiary’s bank account. This programme benefits both residents and farmers who are in the animal husbandry sector.
The state government will provide financial aid so that unemployed residents of the state can launch an animal husbandry enterprise. Because of this, their revenue will improve and job seekers will be able to find jobs. The candidate must submit an online application to be eligible for the MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana’s advantages.
MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Land documents
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate for the Madhya Pradesh Pashupalan Loan Yojana must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- A minimum of one acre of land is required for the applicant to qualify for this programme.
- This programme is open to citizens of any faith and caste.
- This programme will be available to those who work in the animal husbandry industry.
- The applicant’s age must be more than 18 in order to do animal husbandry business.
- At least 5 animals must be owned by the applicant.
मध्य प्रदेश पशुपालन लोन योजना Objective
The Madhya Pradesh Government launched the Madhya Pradesh Pashupalan Loan Yojana with the main objective of providing bank loans for animal husbandry. To make it simple for residents of the state to launch their own businesses by obtaining loans for goat, cow, and buffalo farming, among other agricultural endeavours.
People from all socioeconomic strata are eligible for loans for animal husbandry under the Madhya Pradesh Pashupalan Loan Yojana. This programme will improve animal husbandry in the state. And by being independent, the state’s residents will earn more money. As a result, the state’s unemployment rate will likewise drop. The Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme will boost the state’s milk output. The means of employment will be available to unemployed people.
MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana Benefits
- Through the state’s animal husbandry financing programme, residents can launch their own businesses.
- Five or more animals are owned by state residents. The programme offers loans to them.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive a direct deposit of the loan amount.
- Benefits under this programme are available to those who conduct animal commerce.
- The Pashupalan Loan Yojana will result in the creation of new job possibilities in the state.
- By receiving a loan under this programme, unemployed youngsters will be able to start their own company, such as animal husbandry.
- Application for the Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme must be made online.
- Through this plan, animal husbandry will expand throughout the state.
- By implementing this plan, the unemployment rate will decline.
- Citizens of any class caste can get the benefit of this scheme.
Key Features of MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana
- People from all classes will be able to obtain loans for animal husbandry under the Madhya Pradesh Pashupalan Loan Yojana.
- Loans will only be offered under this plan if you are rearing five or more animals.
- The Government of Madhya Pradesh would offer a maximum credit of up to Rs 10 lakh under the Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme.
- The banks will provide this loan to those who qualify.
- On the basis of overall cost, the government will provide various sums to various types of individuals to begin animal husbandry.
- According to the plan, banks would finance those starting animal husbandry 75% of the entire cost. The entrepreneurs themselves will be required to cover the remaining 25% of the cost.
- Only 25% of the total cost will be paid to the individual from the general category who takes out a loan under this plan.
- Only 33% of the total cost will be due if a member of the Scheduled Castes and Tribes applies for a loan under this programme.
- The government would pay 5% interest on the portion of the loan obtained under the MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana that is over 75%.
- Under this strategy, the beneficiary will only be responsible for paying an additional 5% of the interest rate.
How to Apply for MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under MP Pashupalan Loan Yojana
Step 1- First of all you have to visit the official website of Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Dairy Farm Loan” button. The new webpage is shown on the browser screen.
Step 3- After that, the Registration page will be displayed on the device screen.
Step 4- Now, the candidate needs to enter the required details.
Step 5- After this, You can upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application and take a printout of it for future reference.
In this way you will be able to successfully apply under Madhya Pradesh Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme.
this, You can login successfully and further access other details in portal.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|