Summary: Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022 Apply Online – Family Oriented SEDP Scheme Benefits, Eligibility, Documents Required & Application Process, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website.
Mizoram SEDP Scheme
The Mizoram government on Friday launched the state’s flagship programme, Socio-Economic Development Policy (SEDP) to provide direct monetary assistance to 60,000 household families. The flagship programme of SEDP was officially launched by Mizoram Chief Minister Zoramthanga. The beneficiaries will be provided with monetary assistance to the tune of Rs 50,000 each to supplement their ongoing economic activities or to start the fresh one during the current fiscal.
Those who are qualified to apply for the family-oriented SEDP program will submit an application form to a village-level SEDP committee. This is in accordance with the policy guidelines.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mizoram SEDP Scheme
- 2 Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022: ‘Family Oriented SEDP’ to cover 60000 beneficiaries
- 3 Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Mizoram SEDP Scheme
Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022: ‘Family Oriented SEDP’ to cover 60000 beneficiaries
The initiative will stick to its goal of delivering 3 lakh or more, with the first year distributing Rs 50,000, and they have already begun paying that in installments. The government of Mizoram has already allotted 700 crore rupees for the execution of the Socio-Economic Development Policy. A total of 350 crore rupees has been designated for a family development program. A total of around 60 000 people will benefit from this program throughout the state. The beneficiaries will be given Rs 25,000 in the first installment, which will be credited to their bank accounts.
The SEDP programme, will provide more than 70 various sources of income for its 60000 participants throughout the state, will be carried out by 9 Line Departments in collaboration with 11 District Administrations. The SEDP is the flagship programme of the ruling Mizo National Front (MNF), which aims at bringing sustainable development by accelerating progress in key sectors through exploration and judicious use of resources and maintaining equality and equity among the citizens.
Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mizoram SEDP Scheme|
|Full Form||Socio-Economic Development Policy|
|Launched by||Mr. Zoramthanga, Chief Minister of Mizoram|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Major Benefit||50,000 to 3 lakh in the first year.|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Financial Aid|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Mizoram|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
The Chief Minister noted that more than 300 crores have been set aside for the flagship program’s implementation during the current fiscal year, despite Mizoram losing more than 3000 crores in revenue grants, other central assistance, and other financial devolutions as a result of the pandemic.
Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary, Fisheries, Sericulture, Land Resources, Soil & Water Conservation, Commerce & Industries, Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation and Tourism Departments are the 9 implementing Line Departments under the programme.
Objectives of Mizoram SEDP Scheme 2022
The program’s main mission is to specify the desired objectives in terms of development and the production of livelihoods. The implementation of SEDP will have to be done in accordance with the state’s budgetary resources given to the financial challenges associated with the Covid-19 outbreak. The Chief Minister presented checks totaling Rs 152.99 crores to nine departments that will be in charge of carrying out the programme. Under this policy, the government was initially planning to provide monetary assistance to the tune of not less than Rs 3 lakh to beneficiaries to start projects (trades) of their choice for sustainable development and the economic uplift of household families.
Benefits and Important Points of Mizoram SEDP Scheme
- The flagship programme of SEDP was officially launched by Hon’ble Pu
Mr. Zoramthanga, Chief Minister of Mizoram.
- The unit cost per family remains Rs 300,000 under SEDP.
- 1st instalment of Rs 25,000/- per family will be followed by another instalment upto Rs 300,000 or more” said the hon’ble CM.
- The scheme will be implemented by nine departments in coordination with 11 district administrations and will encompass more than 70 different livelihood avenues.
- Launching the programme, Zoramthanga said that the scheme will cover 60,000 beneficiaries, 1,500 each from 40 assembly constituencies.
- During the current fiscal year, 50000 rupees in financial support will be given to 60000 beneficiaries, or 1500 beneficiaries in each of the 40 Assembly Constituencies, to augment their ongoing economic activity or to launch new ones.
- The state government has allocated Rs 700 crore for the implementation of SEDP in the 2022-2023 state’s budget.
- Of the Rs 700 crore, Rs 350 crore has been earmarked for family development programme.
How to Apply for Mizoram SEDP Scheme
Mizoram Chief Minister Pu Zoramthanga launched a ‘Family Oriented SEDP’ under the State Flagship Programme (Socio Economic Development Programme – SEDP).
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Mizoram SEDP Scheme Application Procedure
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for the position are required to submit the form to the committee at the village level.
- Those applicants have the opportunity to choose from more than 70 different professions, and that they are required to select the kind of financial aid they need from any one of those professions.
- After the form has been sent in by the applicants, it will be processed by the governing authorities, and after that, the funds will be deposited electronically and immediately into the accounts of the recipients.
|Date Of Announcement||August 19, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|