Brief Info : [Apply Online] Upcoming & Latest news MHADA Lottery 2021 Mumbai, Pune: Lottery Registration, MHADA Lottery Online Application form, Required Document, Important Dates, Lottery Draw/Result Available at Official Website i.e https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/.
Table of Contents
- 1 MHADA lottery 2021: Pune MHADA lottery Registration Dates, Latest News Updates
- 2 MHADA Lottery: Online Form, Lottery Registration, Lottery Draw/Result
- 3 Pune MHADA lottery online registration begins; draw on 22nd January 2021 [DETAILS]
- 4 What is MHADA?
- 5 Mhada Lottery 2021 Required Documents
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Mhada Lottery 2021:
- 7 Apply Online: Mhada Lottery 2021 Mumbai Application Form
- 8 How to check MHADA lottery results?
- 9 MHADA lottery Wait-list
- 10 Mill Workers Housing Lottery Result 2020
- 11 MHADA Lottery Refund Policy
- 12 Check MHADA Lottery Refund Status
- 13 Helpline Number for Mhada Lottery
MHADA lottery 2021: Pune MHADA lottery Registration Dates, Latest News Updates
Latest Updates: MHADA received 53,000 applications for affordable homes and plots in Pune, Solapur, Sangli and Kolhapur.
The winners of the lottery will also be notified through text message and the list of the accepted applications will also be made available online on the website.
The MHADA Pune lottery 2020 registration started on 10th December 2020.
MHADA Lottery: Online Form, Lottery Registration, Lottery Draw/Result
Summary: MHADA has plans to unveil several lottery schemes under MHADA lottery scheme 2021 to provide affordable housing options to the homeless population of the State. Under the Government’s ambitious housing scheme, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) will offer affordable housing options in different cities of the State under the MHADA lottery scheme 2021.
Under the scheme, the authority will invite applications online for the homeless people belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower-Income Group (LIG), Middle-Income Group (MIG) and Higher-Income Group (HIG).
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “MHADA Lottery 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|MHADA Lottery 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||MHADA Lottery|
|in Language||म्हाडाची लॉटरी|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Name of Department||Maharashtra Housing and Area Department Authority (MHADA)|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Scheme Objective||Affordable House provide to people|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Mhada lottery Application Start Date||Updates Soon|
|Last Date||Updates Soon|
|Online payment (Last Date)||Updates Soon|
|Release Date of Accepted Applications List||Updates Soon|
|Draw Date||Updates Soon|
|Announcement of Winners||Updates Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Bombay Dying Mill Winner & Wait List||CLICK HERE|
|Bombay Dying (Spring Mill) Winner & Wait List||CLICK HERE|
|Shriniwas Mill Winner & Wait List||CLICK HERE|
|MHADA Lottery 2021||Official Website|
Pune MHADA lottery online registration begins; draw on 22nd January 2021 [DETAILS]
MHADA lottery registrations for Pune on lottery.mhada.gov.in: Last date, application process, eligibility criteria and everything else you need to know: The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has once again come up with a scheme to provide affordable homes to the low- and mid-income segment buyers in Maharashtra’s Pune.
- The age of the applicants must be above 18 years
- The applicant should have a Certificate of Domicile
- The applicant should have Pan Card
- If the applicant’s monthly income is between ₹ 25001-50000. He/ She can apply for Lowe Income Group (LIG) flats.
- If the applicant’s monthly income is between ₹ 50001-75000. He /She can apply for Middle Income Group (MIG) flats.
- If the applicant’s monthly income is between ₹ 75000 or above. He/ She can also apply for Higher Income Group (HIG) flats.
The allotment of houses is done through a lottery system. Lucky applicants are then required to submit all the necessary documents before the MHADA.
If you participate in the MHADA Housing Scheme 2020-21, you must have the below-mentioned documents list:
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Passbook first-page photo
- Income certificate
- Catse certificate for reserved categories
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) has opened registrations for the lottery for homes in Pune, Kolhapur, Sangli and Solapur. This time, 5,579 flats and 68 plots are up for grabs.
Areawise distribution of houses
- Pimpri Chinchwad and Pune District: 1,723
- Mhalunge- Ingle (Chakan): 2,100
- Pimpri Waghire: 900
As the MHADA Pune lottery 2020 registration began at 2:30 pm on 10th December 2020, names of successful applicants in the draw will be announced on 22nd January 2021. The next lottery draw was slated to be held in March-April.
One can register for MHADA Pune letter by clicking here and filling out the details: https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication/Pune/NewUser.do
MHADA lottery Pune dates
- Registration starts at 2:30 pm on 10th December 2020.
- Last date for Registration ends at 05.00 pm on 11st January 2021.
- Online Application starts at 06:00 pm on 10th December 2020.
- Last date for Online Application ends at 11.59 pm on 12th January 2021.
- Last date for Online Payment ends at 11.59 pm on 13th January 2021
- Last date for RTGS/NEFT ends on 13th January 2021 till the working time of the concerned bank.
- Publication of draft list of accepted applications at 6.00 pm on 18th January 2021.
- Publication of final list of accepted applications at 1.00 pm on 20th January 2021.
- The names of successful applicants in the draw will be published on 22th January 2021 on the MHADA site.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Registration starts at 2:30 pm on 10th December 2020
- Pune First Come First Serve- Last date for Registration ends at 05.00 pm on 11th January 2021.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Online Application starts at 06:00 pm on 10th December 2020.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Last date for Online Application ends at 11.59 pm on 12th January 2021.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Last date for Online Payment ends at 11.59 pm on 13th January 2021.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Last date for RTGS/NEFT ends on 13th January 2021 till the working time of the concerned bank.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Publication of draft list of accepted applications at 6.00 pm on 18th January 2021.
- Pune First Come First Serve- Publication of final list of accepted applications at 12.00 noon on 20th January 2021.
- Pune First Come First Serve- The names of successful applicants in the draw will be published on 22th January 2021 on the MHADA site.
What is MHADA?
As MHADA’s website @lottery.mhada.gov.in: MHADA is a non-profit organisation, committed to providing a solution to the critical ‘affordable housing’ scenario in the state. MHADA’s prime objective is to make housing affordable to all. The MHADA housing board has pre-set the flat prices which are then allotted as per lotteries or on the first-come-first-served basis, whichever the norm.
EWS (economically weaker section) flats are normally priced under Rs 20 lakh, LIG flats between Rs 20-30 lakh, MIG units between Rs 35-60 lakh, and HIG flats between Rs 60 lakh to 5.8 crore.
Type of Lottery Under MHADA
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2021
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board
Recent Projects Under MHADA
Here’s the list of locations where the housing projects are located:-
- Shankar Nagar Chembur
- Shastri Nagar
Prices of Houses under MHADA Housing Scheme 2020
|Category||Flats||Price of house|
|EWS||63||Under Rs 20 lakh|
|LIG||126||Rs 20 lakhs -30 lakhs|
|MIG||201||Rs 35 lakhs -60 lakhs|
|HIG||194||Rs 60 lakhs-Rs 5.8 crore.|
Location Wise Flats Detail
|Location||Number of Flats/Houses|
|Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West||24|
Mhada Lottery 2021 Required Documents
- An applicant pan card
- Candidate Aadhar card proof
- A Driving License
- Voter id card
- The applicant’s Passport size photo
- Applicant birth certificate
- Candidate’s Residence certificate
- Candidate’s school leaving certificate
Eligibility Criteria for Mhada Lottery 2021:
1. The applicant for the allotment of tenements or plot should have minimum 15 years stay in the state of Maharashtra during the preceding continuous 20 years from the date of application.
2. An applicant applying for flat and plot in housing scheme should be above 18 years of age on the date of submission of the application form and should be an Indian citizen.
3. Applicant should not possess house/flat of a residential plot on ownership basis, hire purchase basis or hold membership in any Co-op. Hsg. Society, in his/her own or in his/her spouse or in the name of his/her minor children within the municipal limit of the area for which he/she applying or within the gram panchayat limit of the area.
The allotment of a specific category of plots or tenements is made to a person whose income falls in that particular group.
Category of the applicant on the basis of an income is as follows:
Sr. No Limit of monthly family income category
1. Rs 2500 EWS
2. Rs 2501 to Rs 5500 LIG
3. Rs. 5501 to Rs 10,000 MIG
4. Above Rs 10,000 HIG
A person is eligible for allotment of the plots or flats of the category in which his/her income falls, he/she will not be eligible for any other category.
Apply Online: Mhada Lottery 2021 Mumbai Application Form
Follow these simple steps given below to register yourself and avail the benefits of MHADA Lottery 2021: –
Step 1- Visit the Official Website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/
Step 2- After this, you select your language to fill the online form
Step 3- To register yourself on the website, click on the link “Register” and create your account.
Step 4- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile, by entering it, you will be registered on the website.
Step 5- Now Mhada Lottery Application Form will appear on the screen in front of you.
Step 6- Here you have to provide details of all related information asked in the form.
Step 7- After this, you have to upload all the documents like – Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport size photo, etc.
Step 8- In the next step, you should check your form thoroughly and click on the link to “Submit”.
Step 9- In this way, your online Mhada Lottery 2021 application will be completed.
How to check MHADA lottery results?
- Visit www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in or www.mhada.gov.in and lottery.mhada.gov.in
- Click on Pune, Mumbai Board Lottery 2021
- Click on Lottery Result
- Check the list of lucky winners
MHADA lottery Pune Result: Draw for over 5,600 houses
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) on Friday, i.e. 22nd January 2021, took out the draw for 5,579 flats and 68 plots in Pune division. The draw began at 9 am today.
The names of successful applicants in the draw will be published on the MHADA website (https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication/Pune/) later today.
The lottery was drawn at Pune’s Nehru Memorial Hall. In order to avoid gathering at the times of COVID-19 pandemic, the administration held the session on YouTube.
MHADA lottery Wait-list
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra
Step 2: From the home page of the website you need to click the “lottery result” option
Step 3: Click View option and a new page will appear on the screen
Step 4: Scroll the page and waitlist will show after winner list.
Step 5: Again click view option as per your scheme code and category
Step 6: The PDF file will appear on the screen with winner name and flat number
Mill Workers Housing Lottery Result 2020
Step 1: Visit to the official website of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
Step 2: Home page of the site will appear on the screen where you will see the “Lottery” option in the menu bar
Step 3: Go to the option and drop-down list will show on the screen
Step 4: Choose “Mill worker lottery 2020” option and this will take you to another page
Step 5: Search “Click here to view Results of Mill Worker Housing Lottery March-2020 for Mill Code No.27-Bombay Dyeing Mill, 28-Bombay Dying (Spring Mill) & 52-Shrinivas Mill.” Link and click on it
Step 6: Result & waiting list links will appear on the screen, click on “View” option given in front of the Mill name or directly click the below-given link
Step 7: The result will appear on the screen in PDF form, check your name in the list
MHADA Lottery Refund Policy
If the applicant is not successful in winning the lottery then the concerned authority will refund the amount spent by the applicant. This amount will be refunded within 7 working days. For Pune board scheme MHADA will refund the application money for all the candidates who are not successful, in the month of November. The refund process may run till the end of the month of November.
Check MHADA Lottery Refund Status
If you have not received your refund of application money then you can check its status by following the steps given below:-
Step 1: Go to the official website of MHADA lottery.
Step 2: Now enter your username/application number and lottery event year.
Step 3: Then click on submit.
Step 4: Now you will be redirected to a new page where you can check the refund status.
Step 5: Click on the link which is on your screen and check the refund status.
If Your MHADA Application Money Is Not Refunded?
- Sometimes the applicant does not get the refund amount on time. In this case, the applicant can contact the officials. The applicant can also call on helpline number that is 9869988000. The officials of MHADA will assist you and help you to get your money as soon as possible.
Winner & Waiting List of Mill Workers Mhada Lottery 2021
Mill Workers Housing Lottery March, 2020 Winner List:
|Name of the Mill||Winner List||Results|
|Bombay Dying Mill||Winner List||View|
|Bombay Dying (Spring Mill)||Winner List||View|
|Shriniwas Mill||Winner List||View|
Mill Workers Housing Lottery March, 2020 Waiting List:
|Name of the Mill||Waiting List||Results|
|Bombay Dying Mill||Waiting List||View|
|Bombay Dying (Spring Mill)||Waiting List||View|
|Shriniwas Mill||Waiting List||View|
Helpline Number for Mhada Lottery
Helpline number 9869988000, 022-26592692, 022-26592693 has been issued by Housing and Area Development Authority, Maharashtra for the convenience of people.
Canara Bank Helpline No.18004250018