MGNREGA Works List 2022-23 & Nrega Job Card List 2022-23 Download PDF All States & Payment Status Check Online @www.nrega.nic.in.
MGNREGA Works List
MGNREGA Works List is a specific type of online tool that allows individuals to view the work list for MGNREGA. The Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act, created in 2005 by the Central Government, is known by its full name. The employees in rural regions are given a variety of employment under this programme so they may support their families without engaging in menial labour. We will provide complete information about “MGNREGA Works List 2022-23” like Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Payment Status, the Application process, Check Online List and more.
MGNREGA Job Card List Overview
|Name of Topic||MGNREGA Works List|
|Launched By||By Union Ministry of Rural Development|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Online Facility to the Citizens to View the Agenda related to MGNREGA|
|Benefits||Online Facility to View Works List|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|MGNREGA Works List||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Job Card List||Click Here|
Eligibility for NREGA Job Card
To apply for the NREGA Job Card following are the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the person
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- any person who wants to apply for NREGA Job Card must be at least 18 years old or above.
- He/She must be a volunteer for unskilled labor so that they can apply for the NREGA Job Card.
To apply for the NREGA Job Card, the applicant must have the following documents as given below
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
MGNREGA Works List 2022-23
The permissible MGNREGA works list as per schedule of MGNREG Act 2005 is listed below.
- Work of House Construction under PMAY-G Scheme
- Plantation Works
- Navigation Works
- Irrigation related Works
- Repair and Maintenance Works
- Lining of water courses or feeder Canal for community
- Renovation of traditional water bodies
- Play Ground Construction Works
- Construction of Food Grain Storage Building
- Construction of Anganwadi multi unit toilets and other rural infrastructure
- Soil and Water Conservation and Water Harvesting Works
- Construction of Bharat Nirman Rajeev Gandhi Sewa Kendra
- Rural Sanitation Works
- Rural Connectivity Works
- Land Development Works
- Flood Control and Protection Works
- Rural Drinking Water Works
- Drought Proofing Works
- Construction of Strom Water drain for Coastal Areas
- Maintenance of Block and Bund Plantation
- Maintenance of Roadside Tree Plantation
- Line Planation of Coastal Shelter Belt Trees and Horticulture trees in fields
The complete MGNREGA Works List is as follows:-
Interested citizens Click Here to download the detailed complete list of MGNREGA Works List 2022-23.
MGNREGA Works List Payment Online
- Presently, payments are made electronically to registered bank accounts of MGNREGA employees.
- The money is then sent by the administration using the Aadhar card number or bank account number to the employee’s bank.
- Employees who wish to verify their names can do so by visiting the department’s official website @nrega.nic.in, which has released the MGNREGA Works Payment List for 2022–23.
- To view the expenditure on specific people, employees must sign in to the Payment Performance Dashboard on the corporate website.
Under certain conditions, the Gram Panchayat may also pay NREGA payments in cash. Cash payments are the most popular in places where the average person does not have convenient access to banks’ and post offices’ services. For the cash-based MGNREGA payments, however, the Ministry and State Governments must be informed in advance and given their approval.
NREGA Job Card List 2022 State Wise
You can download your NREGA Job Card from the state wise links provide below in the table.
|S.No||Name of State||Download Links|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|