Short Info: [Apply Online] Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana (MKMMY) 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website punjab.gov.in. पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Employment and Skill Training|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023 – Apply Online @punjab.gov.in
- 2 Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023 – Overview
- 3 पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना 2023 – Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana List, Status News Update
- 4 Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Rs 2500 Support allowance receive by Beneficiaries
- 5.2 Required Document for Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana
- 5.3 Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 5.4 Objectives of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023
- 5.5 Scheme Benefits
- 5.6 Key Features of Scheme
- 5.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.8 Important Dates
- 5.9 Important Links
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023 – Apply Online @punjab.gov.in
Summary: The Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh started a new scheme — ‘Mera Kaam Mera Maan (MKMM) — to facilitate unemployed youth in honing their skills and enhancing their employability in their chosen field through free short-term skill training.
The scheme aims at empowering the unemployed youth by improving their skillset and aptitude to find jobs easily in the preferred domains.
The scheme provides an employment assistance allowance of Rs 2,500 per month for 12 months from the start of the training course under short-term skill training programmes in the Punjab Skill Development Mission training centers.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana (MKMMY)|
|in Language||पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of Punjab|
|Major Benefit||Provide Employment and Skill Training|
|Scheme Objective||Skill training for employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Punjab|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
पंजाब मेरा काम मेरा मान योजना 2023 – Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh gave the go-ahead to an innovative new scheme – ‘Mera Kaam Mera Maan’ (MKMM), to facilitate the unemployed youth in honing their skills and enhancing their employability in their chosen field through free short-term skill training.
The Captain Amarinder Singh-led Punjab government on August 26, gave a nod to a new project, Mera Kaam Mera Maan (MKMM) to assist unemployed youth in the state.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Online Registration Process
‘Mera Kaam Mera Mann’ scheme has been started for construction workers and their children under Mission Ghar Ghar Rozgar. To avail this benefit, the beneficiaries have to enroll in the training course of Punjab Skill Development Mission. This training will be given to the beneficiaries free of cost and they will also be given financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month in the form of employment assistance allowance, which will continue for the next 12 months.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana i.e. punjab.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Important Note: Interested beneficiaries of the state of Punjab who want to apply online and offline to get free skill training and employment assistance allowance under this Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Man Yojana.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download – The decision of the Punjab Cabinet in this meeting has been announced to launch the ‘Mera Kaam Mera Mann’ scheme to help unemployed youth in enhancing skills and employability.
The aim of the Chief Minister is to provide all kinds of facilities to the people of Punjab, the government is also making continuous efforts to provide employment to the youth of the state.
Under the MKMM scheme, the eligible construction workers/ward of construction workers registered with the Construction Workers Welfare Board, Department of Labour, should contact the District Bureau of Employment and Enterprise of the concerned district to apply for the benefit.
- The cabinet, which met here under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Amarinder Singh, has decided to roll out the scheme from the current fiscal on a pilot basis for construction workers and their wards.
- A target of 30,000 beneficiaries has been proposed, at a cost of ₹ 90 crore, to be covered under this pilot project, an official statement said.
Rs 2500 Support allowance receive by Beneficiaries
As per the Chief Minister’s Office, the youngsters will be provided short-term skill training free of cost under the scheme with an additional employment support allowance of Rs 2500 per month for a period of 12 months from the commencement of the training programme.
Required Document for Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Under this scheme only unemployed youth of Punjab will be included.
- Applicant’s Educational Qualification
Objectives of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, the state government will start ‘Mera Kaam Mera Maan’ scheme for unemployed youth to enhance their skills through free short-term skill training with pilot in this financial year for construction workers and their children. To increase employability.
- Through this scheme, the unemployed youth in the state can get free skill training provided by the government and can get employment of their choice. To make unemployed youth of the state self-reliant and empowered through this scheme.
- Deputy Commissioner MK said that every effort is being made to make youth employable and self-employed under the door-to-door employment and business mission launched by the state government.
- Punjab ‘Mera Kaam Mera Maan’ Scheme To Aid Unemployed Youth In ‘enhancing Skills’ For Jobs.
- Rs 2500 will be given to the beneficiaries, 12 months during the training, to start the current financial scheme with construction workers and their children.
- The allowance shall be given during the training period, and after successfully completing training during the pre-placement and post-placement period of 12 months from the date of the start of programme.
- Till now lakhs of youth have been provided employment by the Punjab government.
Key Features of Scheme
- CM Captain Amarinder Singh has approved the ‘Mera Kaam Mera Mann’ scheme, Unemployed youth will get benefit from this scheme.
- This scheme is being launched to enhance the skills and employability of the youth.
- After getting free training under this scheme, all the unemployed youth of the state can easily find a job in their preferred field of work.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Announcement Date||26th August 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Active||Registration | Login|
|Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|