Short Info: Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022 [App/ Portal] : SAMADHAN-II Online Registration, SAKSHAM & Swabhiman Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Question Paper, Fee, Last Date, Result and Apply at Official Website i.e. https://www.medhavionline.org/.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022
- 2 How To Apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021
- 3 Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme email@example.com
- 4 FAQ:
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Latest News Updates:
The application process has been started for the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme given by the Human Resource Development Mission of the Central Government. 10th pass students can apply online for this scholarship. 10th pass is the minimum educational qualification, which means, 10th pass to PG degree candidates can apply for this scholarship. Before applying, read the notification for all the necessary information. The release of the Meritorious National Scholarship Scheme has been uploaded in both Hindi and English languages.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022
The Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM) has been conducting scholarship exams since 2017 under the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme (Official Website i.e www.medhavionline.org) as a part of the Digital India initiative. Students can apply through Medhavi App. Students have till July 15 to apply. To get this scholarship, students have to take the exam. This exam is to be conducted on 25 July 2021.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Details
|Name of Scholarship||Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Human resources & Development Mission|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01.06.2021 (00:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.07.2021 (23:59 Hrs)|
|Answer Keys & Objections (if any):||26.07.2021|
|Result Announcement Date||28.07.2021|
|Scholarship Distribution and Refund Registration Fee||29.07.2021|
|Apply Online||Registration Form|
|Medhavi National Scholarship App||Click Here|
|SAMADHAN-II Scholarship Exam – 2021 Advertisement||ENGLISH | HINDI|
|SAKSHAM-2021 Exam Result Related Cutoff Released||Click Here|
|CANDIDATE HELPDESK||Print Application
Rejected Form list
|DOWNLOAD||Online Test Software
Previous Exam Paper
|RESULT/ADMIT CARD||Result for SAMADHAN-2021
How To Apply for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021
Registration facility has been started only on MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION. Applications will not be accepted through any other means. In this Android app, go to the registration section and fill in the personal details. There is no need to upload photos and signatures in the application form. After filling the information asked in the application, pay the fee and submit it. After successful application, a registration number will be sent to the applicant on the registered email id.
Procedure to Apply Online For Medhavi National Scholarship 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Medhavi National Scholarship Portal .e. https://www.medhavionline.org/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Registration” link under Apply Online Section.
Step 3- The SAMADHAN-II (2021) page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- MEDHAVI Scholarship REGISTRATION shall be done via Medhavi Android application only. The application can be downloaded from Play Store or below link :
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MEDHAVI APPLICATION
Step 5- On the application, click on apply now
Step 6- Now Enter your Mobile Number and Desired Password get to click on the Register Now Option.
Step 7- Fill in the application form which will be displayed on your screen.
Step 8- Attach all of the asked documents.
Step 9- Submit the fee.
Step 10- Click on submit
Procedure to Check Medhavi National Scholarship Payment Status
Step 1- Click on this Official Website link
Step 2- On the webpage, enter the registration number and DOB
Step 3- Click on submit
Step 4- The status will be displayed
How to Download Medhavi National Scholarship Mobile Application
Step 1- First of all visit at the google play store in your android mobile.
Step 2- Now under the search bar of Google play store please type Medhavi National Scholarship.
Step 3- Now the Official Mobile Application will show on the Screen.
Step 4- Install this mobile application into your smartphone and then get all the required information easily.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resource & Development Mission invites applications for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021 (SAMADHAN-II 2021) from Class 10 passed students who are in the age group of 16–40 years.
A step forward with an objective of Digital-INDIA, the organization has come up with an idea of new era online exam. This online exam system is going to benefit candidates in many ways. The exam will be conducted online, unlike other online exam; it can be accessed from any android device at any location having an internet connection.
SAMADHAN-II scholarship examination – 2021
Under the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme of Human Resource Development Mission (HRDM), scholarships are out for 10th to postgraduate pass students. Online applications are being made for this scholarship. MADHAVI national scholarship scheme invites application for the ‘SAMADHAN-II scholarship examination – 2021’. Under this exam, scholarships will be awarded solely on a MERIT basis, to candidates who qualify prescribed exam.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, any degree or diploma (10th is minimum qualification candidate with higher qualification are eligible to apply).
- The minimum age limit for the scholarship is 16 years.
- The maximum age limit for the scholarship is 40 years.
No Registration fee for all categories i.e. GEN/OBC/SC/ST
Purpose of scholarship
The main objective of this exam is to provide a COMPLETELY FREE solution to
SCHOLARS from all sections of society, in the form of cash benefit of Rs.300 to Rs.1000 directly into their bank account after qualifying a prescribed exam.
This will enable such scholars to fill various paid application forms of jobs, entrance exams, scholarships, etc. including various Medhavi scholarships examinations such as SWABHIMAN, SAKSHAM, SWAWLAMBAN & newGEN.
Incentives Under Medhavi Scholarships:
There are three types of scholarship available for the students to avail themselves under the Medhavi National scholarship schemes:
- Type A- A total of 6358 number of scholarship are available out of which 2459 candidates will be awarded Type A scholarship i.e. Rs.1000/- (single payment only).
- Type B- A total of 6358 number of scholarship are available out of which 1567 candidates will be awarded Type B scholarship i.e. Rs.500/- (single payment only);
- Type C- A total of 6358 number of scholarship are available out of which 2332 candidates will be awarded Type C scholarship i.e. Rs.300/- (single payment only).
Types of Scholarship
|Types of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|Type A scholarships
(60% & above marks)
|Type B scholarships
(above 50% & below 60% marks)
|Type C scholarships
(above 40% & below 50% marks)
- A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government.
- Candidates must make sure they posses pass certificate on or before the last date of registration (30.07.2021). Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination appearing candidates need not apply.
- Matriculation /10th is only minimum qualification which means candidates who have passed intermediate/12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation or any other degree/diploma, higher than matriculation/10th can apply for this scholarship.
- As per the above arrangement, total number of scholarship amount* will be provided to
first 6358 top scorers only.
- Scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account of qualified/eligible candidates after deduction of taxes & bank/payment gateway transaction charges.
- Result will be prepared solely on the basis of merit of candidates.
- Merit list in any case will not be less than 40% of the maximum marks, no candidate will be considered for merit securing less than 40% marks.
- Scholarship will be paid in a single payment.
The selection process for the scholarship will comprise of an ONLINE Test of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The structure of the Examination is as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude||6||6||10 Minute
(no separate time
limit for each
NOTE: All questions will be available in English & Hindi except English Language section.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS – For each wrong answer 1/3rd (one third) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus of SAMADHAN-II scholarship examination – 2021
Indian History, World History, Indian Polity, Important Dates and Events, Science & Technology, Countries and capitals, Science and innovations, World organizations, Famous Places in India, Books & Authors, Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India in respect of Indian National Movement, Economy, Geography of India & World.
Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and decoding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, Arithmetic reasoning, Arithmetical number series, Non-verbal series, Syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Blood relations, Ranking, Distance & Direction, Mathematical Inequalities.
Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time
and Work, Trignometry, Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Algebra.
Spotting errors, Fill in the blank Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms and antonyms, Reconstruction of sentence & passage, one word substitution, Phrase substitution, Jumbled up sentences, Double blanks in a sentence, commonly misspelled words, Comprehension passages, correction of sentences, synthesis of sentences. Candidates’ ability to understand Basic English, his basic comprehension would be tested.
- Candidates must read the notification carefully and thoroughly before applying for SAMADHAN-II scholarship examination – 2021.
- It is the responsibility of applicants to visit the website on regular basis to keep themselves updated with information/instructions regarding scholarship exam well in advance. Visit NOTIFICATION regularly for information DON’T wait for email/SMS/phone call, etc. Organization will not be responsible for the loss resulted due to ignorance of candidates.
- SUBSCRIBE to YouTube channel to see video instructions.
- Instruction must be followed VERY STRICTLY failing which will result in the disqualification of
- Dates & timelines mentioned above must be followed VERY STRICTLY; no request will be entertained after the above mentioned prescribed dates.
- Any exam related issue/problem (if any) faced by the candidate during the exam must be brought into the notice of the organization through email (email@example.com) within next 24 hours the commencement of exam.
Ans: You can apply online for Medhavi Samadhan Scholarship through the official website i.e. https://www.medhavionline.org/.
Ans: 15 July, 2021
1 thought on “Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Result”
How to register your mobile number on Medhavi National Scholarship App?