Summary: Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023 Apply Online – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.tn.gov.in.
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
The Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme was launched by the Tamil Nadu government to reduce the quantity of patients seeking non-communicable disease treatment at various hospitals. Under this strategy, residents of the state will receive healthcare at their doorsteps. The doorstep healthcare initiative in Tamil Nadu is accessible in seven districts, including Coimbatore and Chennai.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
- 2 Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 3 Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023 – Overview
- 3.1 Required Document for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- 3.2 Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 3.3 Objectives of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
- 3.4 Benefits & Features of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- 4 Assistance with Medical Records
- 5 List of Treatments Covered
- 6 Treatment Statistics of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- 7 How to Apply for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
The state government has just introduced the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023, which would allow Tamil Nadu residents to access health services while they are at home. This programme has covered over 1172 health sub-centers, 189 primary health centres, and security community health centres. All beneficiaries of the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme who are unable to visit a primary health centre, private health centre, or government health centre will receive door-to-door delivery of all medications and other health-related services. The patient will gain access to all the convenient medical facilities in this way, which will also help to limit the number of infectious infections.
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme|
|Launched by||CM MK Stalin, Government of the Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Tamil Nadu Residents|
|Major Benefit||Medical Services with the medicines will be provided|
|Scheme Objective||To offer healthcare facilities at the doorstep|
|Budget||Rs. 258 crores|
|Covered Health center||1172, 189 primary and 50 Community|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Date of birth certificate
- Residence certificate
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be at least 45 years old to be considered.
- A candidate must reside in West Bengal permanently.
- The candidate must be a resident of one of the following seven districts: Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai, or Salem.
Objectives of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2023
This scheme’s main objective is to deliver public healthcare services to sick citizens in their homes. Through this initiative, patients will receive all health and medical services in the comfort of their own homes. To encourage growth in all the healthcare facilities offered through this scheme, the government has covered 50 community health centres, 189 primary health centres, and 1172 health sub-centers. This approach is a great technique to stop the spread of other infectious diseases like Covid-19. This strategy enables the ill person to heal without the assistance of others.
Benefits & Features of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- Through 2023, the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme will contribute to advancing the healthcare system.
- It will help deliver primary healthcare to people’s homes and highlight dangerous health information.
- The primary goal of this programme is to make health services available to all Tamil Nadu residents.
- The Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Stalin in Coimbatore, Chennai, and 7 additional districts.
- Through this programme, beneficiaries over 45 will be covered.
- To ensure that all afflicted patients in Tamil Nadu can benefit from this programme, special consideration has been provided.
- At least one crore people from 30 lakh Tamil Nadu families will benefit from this programme.
Through this programme, female public health employees, female health volunteers, female physiotherapists, and female nurses will provide patient care right at your door.
A budget of Rs 258 crore has been set aside by the government to ensure the success of this initiative.
In accordance with this plan, a test will be offered to identify non-communicable diseases, allowing participants to learn about their non-communicable diseases.
Any interested individuals who wish to get benefits under this programme may submit an application.
This programme has been made available in Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Salem, seven different states.
Implementation of the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
Under parts of the Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin is in charge of delivering medications to locals who have diabetes and high blood pressure. Additionally, individuals who need physiotherapy and are elderly will receive special consideration. In order to provide medical services throughout the state, the Chief Minister has covered 189 Primary Health Centers, Suraksha Community Health Centers, and approximately 1172 health sub-centers.
Budget for the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Tamil Nadu
For state citizens over 45, the Tamil Nadu government has created a new initiative that brings healthcare right to their door. Under the Doorstep Health Care Scheme, people will receive services like door-to-door exams and prescriptions. A budget of Rs. 258 crores has been recommended by the Tamil Nadu government for the successful execution of this plan. 1 crore people would benefit from the programme out of the 3000000 families that are present in the state.
Assistance with Medical Records
In order to facilitate access to the medical records of the residents of Tamil Nadu state, the government has directed all responsible officials to issue and provide Unique IDs to the patients enrolling under this plan. Due to the integration of medical data into their database made possible by this Unique Id, they will be able to quickly identify patients.
List of Treatments Covered
The lists of treatments covered under the scheme are as follows:
- Diabetes and hypertension
Treatment Statistics of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
The treatment statistics of the scheme are given in the table below:
|Diabetics & Hypertension||1,742|
How to Apply for Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
Everyone who is interested in applying for this programme must hold off for a bit. The application process for the programme has not yet been disclosed by the Tamil Nadu government. We’ll keep you informed as soon as the government makes the application deadline announcement for the programme.