Short Brief : उत्तर प्रदेश श्रमिक भरण पोषण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन (रजिस्ट्रेशन) – [Apply Online] UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020 for migrant workers – UP Yogi Dihadi Majdur Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://uplabour.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: 1000 Rs.
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/15/2020|
|Updated on: 07/06/2020
UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020
UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: For the migrant workers returning from different parts of the country, the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has taken several steps to provide employment. Due to the lockdown, Yogi Government has also planned to give lakhs of migrant workers who have returned to UP for self-employment in their village.
प्रवासी श्रमिकों/कामगारों के खातों में प्रति परिवार ₹1000 की दर से कुल ₹104 करोड़ 82 लाख का ऑनलाइन हस्तांतरण… श्रमिक/कामगार हैं प्रदेश की शान सदैव बना रहे उनका आत्म-सम्मान… https://t.co/jUxSF11GKQ
— Yogi Adityanath (@myogiadityanath) June 13, 2020
CM Yogi Adityanath’s plan is to give employment to everyone in the state according to their work capacity. Under this, the state government has taken important decisions.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश श्रमिक भरण पोषण योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Major Benefit||1,000 financial assistance|
|Scheme Objective||Financial assistance to workers for maintenance|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : Yogi Dihadi Majdur Yojana Registration Form
Step to Apply Online UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website UP Shramik Bharan Poshan Bhatta Yojana i.e. http://uplabour.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of Online Registration and Renewal .
Step 3- Login Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Click on the button ” Register Now ” in this form.
Step 5- Click on the button of ” New Registration “.
Step 7- click on the Register Here button in the Entrepreneur Login section.
Step 8- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 9- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
UP Pravasi Majdur Bhatta Yojana Offline Application Form
The daily wage earners can even apply for Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana through offline mode, the process is mentioned here:-
- Daily wage workers are required to go to either municipal council or municipal corporation or civic bodies or gram panchayat for offline avedan.
- The offline application form for daily wage labourers for Yogi Majdur Bhatta Yojana will appear as shown below:-
- Only those labourers whose name is not registered at the UP Labour dept. portal or applicants name is not present in MGNREGA Workers List can only apply.
- पटरी दुकानदार/ वेंडर, रिक्शा/ तांगा चालक, टेम्पो/ ऑटो/ ई रिक्शा चालक, दैनिक दिहाड़ी मजदूर/ मंडियो मे पल्लेदारी करने वाले / ठेलिया चलाने वाले, अन्य दैनिक कार्य करने वाले व्यक्ति can apply offline or online.
In municipal council, nominated nodal officer and in municipal corporation or civic bodies, executive officers will make registration of labourers. The collector has been given the responsibility to nominate nodal officer.
Required Document to Apply Online
- If the applicant worker is registered in any of the above mentioned departments, then assistance amount would be transferred directly into their bank accounts. Kiln workers can make online registration at the official website www.uplabour.gov.in.
- Labourer must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Labourers must have registration certificate from UP labour department, municipal council / corporation or gram sabha.
- On the day of Mazdoor Day, an amount of Rs 300 crore was sent to the accounts of 30 lakh workers and workers as the second installment of maintenance allowance of Rs 1000 each.
- Without card ration is being given to incoming workers and the process of making cards has also been started.
- The government is employing workers through MSME, ODOP, MNREGA and self-help groups. The action plan for which department will provide many jobs has been prepared.
- In all 90 lakh units of micro, small and medium industries, which are most likely to provide employment at the local level with minimum risk, the government will give employment to one person each.
Key Features of Scheme
- Agreement on FICCI, IIA, Small Scale Industries Bharti and NARDECO on May 29 in order to initiate employment at local level as per skill mapping and efficiency of every laborer. Under this, 11 lakh workers will get employment at local level according to their efficiency.
- Scheme of short term training program to improve the skills of semi-skilled and unskilled workers.
- During the lockdown, payment of more than Rs 1677.36 crore from industrial units to more than 82 thousand workers.
- One thousand rupees were paid in the accounts of 33 lakh workers associated with construction work.
- About 87 lakh elderly, differently abled and destitute women receiving pension have been given two months advance pension. Announcement of giving additional pension of two months. In this way, they will get a total of 14 months pension instead of 12 in total.
Source / Reference Link: https://www.abplive.com/news/states/up-government-implement-employment-scheme-for-migrant-labours-1419612, https://www.gaonconnection.com/uttar-pradesh/uttar-pradesh-third-installment-reached-the-laborers-accounts-1000-1000-rupees-given-to-more-than-one-million-workers-47696