Short Info: [Apply Online] Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website egs.mahaonline.gov.in. महाराष्ट्र रोजगार हमी योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing employment to the citizens of rural area|
|Scheme Published On||01/21/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||01/21/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022 @egs.mahaonline.gov.in
- 2 महाराष्ट्र रोजगार हमी योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Officers and Ministries covered under Rojgar Hum Yojana
- 4.2 Categories under Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana
- 4.2.1 Category A: Public works related to natural resource management
- 4.2.2 Category B: For weaker section
- 4.2.3 Category C: National Group Self Rural Livelihood Campaign
- 4.2.4 Category D: Rural Infrastructure
- 4.2.5 Employment provided under Rojgar Hami Yojana
- 4.2.6 Implementation of works under Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022
- 4.2.7 Funding under Maharashtra Rozgar Hami Scheme
- 4.3 Required Document for Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana
- 4.4 Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4.5 Objectives of Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022
- 4.6 Benefits and Features of Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana
- 4.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.8 Important Dates
- 4.9 Important Links
- 4.10 Share this:
- 4.11 Related
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022 @egs.mahaonline.gov.in
Summary: Maharashtra Rozgar Hami Scheme 2022 has been announced by the Government of Maharashtra. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing employment to all the unemployed citizens who come under rural areas in the state. This scheme is very beneficial for the citizens. Under the scheme, citizens will be guaranteed employment for 100 days (1 year). Through this scheme, the poor families of backward classes and women, scheduled tribes and scheduled caste people are to be financially strengthened by the government.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
महाराष्ट्र रोजगार हमी योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana|
|in Language||महाराष्ट्र रोजगार हमी योजना|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Major Benefit||Providing employment to the citizens of rural area|
|Scheme Objective||Providing guaranteed employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Online Registration Process
This scheme has been started for the unemployed citizens living in rural areas so that they can get employment. All the beneficiary families living in rural areas will be helpful in getting employment for livelihood under this scheme.
To get employment, the applicant is required to register, without registration he cannot get the benefit of this scheme. Employment will be provided to the citizens within 15 days of registration. If you also belong to the rural area and want to get the benefit of the scheme, then for this you can register by visiting the official website of the scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana i.e. egs.mahaonline.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the Register option.
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as your name, state, district, taluka, village, pin code, gender, email id, mobile number etc.)
Step 5- Click on Register Button.
Step 6- After that, you have to click on the login option. Now the login form will open in front of you.
Step 7- You will have to enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha code in this form.
Step 8- Now you have to click on the login option.
Step 9- After this, you have to click on the option of Apply under Maharashtra Rozgar Hami Yojana.
Step 10- Now the application form will show on the screen
Step 11- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
Step 12- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
Step 13- After that, you have to click on submit option.
In this way, you will be able to apply under Maharashtra Rozgar Hami Yojana .
Procedure to login to the portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Employment Guarantee Scheme, Maharashtra.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now the login form will be displayed on the screen
- You have to enter your username, password and captcha code in this form.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the portal.
Application tracking process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Employment Guarantee Scheme, Maharashtra .
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Track the Application.
- On this page you have to select the plan.
- Now you have to enter the application number.
- After that you have to click on the search option.
- In this way you will be able to track the application.
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – For these unemployed people, the Maharashtra Employment Act was implemented in the state of Maharashtra in 1977. Through this scheme, the government will provide social security to the rural unemployed people. The main objective of this scheme is such that every poor unemployed families will be given employment for 3 months and 10 days by the government within 1 year.
According to this act, two types of schemes were issued in the state of Maharashtra. One of these schemes is named Rozgar Hami Yojana 2022. This scheme is for the unemployed people who live in the village. This scheme is also known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Scheme (MNREGA). The main objective of starting this scheme of the government is to get financial help to the poor unemployed people of the village through 100 days of work so that these people can provide food for two times to their family and make their life easy.
Officers and Ministries covered under Rojgar Hum Yojana
- center employment guarantee council
- technical Assistant
- State Employment Guarantee Council
- Panchayat Development Officer
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Village Panchayat
- program officer
- Junior Engineer
- village employment assistant
Categories under Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana
- To build for water conservation and water storage to raise and improve groundwater level.
- Water management works such as wide catchment area processing, leveling, leveling of dams etc.
- carrying out land development work on collective land
- Renovation of traditional water bodies including sludge removal from irrigation ponds and common water bodies.
- Micro and minor irrigation works and construction, renovation and maintenance of irrigation canals and drains
- plantation work
Category B: For weaker section
- Establishment of infrastructure for promotion of aquaculture along with fisheries in seasonal reservoirs on public lands.
- Establishment of infrastructure facilities like poultry structure, goat rearing structure, cattle shed, fodder for cattle and plow for water.
- Construction of houses sanctioned under Indira Awas Yojana or other schemes of the State and Central Government.
- To develop fallow or barren land for cultivation.
- To increase livelihood through horticulture, sericulture, nursery and farm afforestation.
- Excavation of wells, farm ponds and other water storage structures along with land development.
Category C: National Group Self Rural Livelihood Campaign
- Common Workshop Creation for Self Help Group Livelihood Activities
- Sustainable infrastructure creation for organic and agricultural products
Category D: Rural Infrastructure
- playground construction
- manufacturing building materials
- Construction of manure storage buildings for implementation of the provisions of National Fertilizer Security Act 2013.
- Construction of buildings at village and group level for Gram Panchayat, Women Self Help Groups, Unions, Cyclone Camps, Anganwadi Centers, Village Markets and Graveyards.
- Emergency preparedness or restoration of roads or construction of other necessary public infrastructure including flood control and protection work at village and cluster level, provision of low-lying drainage system, deepening and repair of flood water channels, construction of drains
- Connecting village roads to the pucca road network, construction of pucca roads with side drains and potholes in the village
- Rural sanitation works like construction of individual household toilets, school toilets, Anganwadi toilets etc.
- Any other act as may be notified by the Government in this behalf
Employment provided under Rojgar Hami Yojana
The government provides employment to the applicants according to their qualifications. All the given types of employment are given to those citizens who are physically handicapped.
- carry luggage
- make a bachelor
- taking care of the officer’s child
- building materials
- stone carry
- Providing water to working citizens
- digging for irrigation
- Planting of trees
- cleaning the pond
- Street cleaning and street cleaning
Implementation of works under Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022
- The budget will be approved by the competent technical officer.
- The cost of material, skilled, semi-skilled labor as per the budget should not exceed 40%.
- The share of unskilled labor should be at least 60%.
- The program officer will have to order to start the work which has been given administrative approval as per the requirement.
- Minimum 10 laborers are required to start a new work.
- The work done will be measured and calculated.
- The salary will be credited to the account within 15 days of the completion of the work.
Funding under Maharashtra Rozgar Hami Scheme
- 100% wages will be paid by the Government of India for 100 days of guaranteed employment.
- 75% will be spent by the government on materials and skills.
- 25% of the amount will be spent by the state government on federation and skilling.
- 6% will be spent on administrative expenses.
- All the articles will be scrutinized by a Chartered Accountant.
Required Document for Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- proof of age
- Ration card passport
- size photograph
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be a native of Maharashtra.
- Only citizens living in rural areas are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant should be minimum 12th pass.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years to get employment under this scheme.
Objectives of Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana 2022
The main objective of Rojgar Hami Yojana is to provide employment to all the youth living in rural areas so that they will be able to fulfill their daily needs. To provide employment to the citizens living in the rural areas of the state, the Government of Maharashtra has started the Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana. This scheme was started in 2005 and the scheme was implemented by the government in the whole of India in 2008.
Benefits and Features of Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana
- Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana is also known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Scheme (MNREGA).
- Apart from this, the scheme was mentioned in the report in the year 2014 through the World Bank.
- Under the scheme, unemployed citizens of rural areas who are physically capable of doing any work can get employment under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, social security is also provided by the government to the unemployed youth living in rural areas.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Helpline Number
- Address: Rohio Division, Planning Department, Government of Maharashtra, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400 032
- Phone: 022-2279-3910, 022-2279-4119, 022-2202-8412
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|