Summary: Applicant can apply Online for Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the Maharashtra Ration Card List Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. http://mahafood.gov.in/.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023
- 2 महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2023: Overview
- 3 Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Types of Maharashtra Ration Card
- 5 Maharashtra Ration Card List Required Document
- 6 Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 (mahafood.gov.in) District Wise APL, BPL List
- 7 How to check Maharashtra Ration Card List ?
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023
Maharashtra Ration Card List has now been released online. Now, candidates for ration cards may check their names on the list from the comfort of their own homes. list of 2023 ration cards for Maharashtra It is only visible to those who have applied for it. the government’s website, mahafood.gov.in You can go and check the list to see your family’s name. Additionally, those whose names are on the list will benefit from the government’s programmes and get rations from a government-run street shop each month at a discounted price.
We will provide complete information about “Maharashtra Ration Card List (महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड लिस्ट) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Ration Card List (महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड लिस्ट)|
|Launched by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of maharashtra|
|Scheme Objective||Providing facility to see your name in Maharashtra Ration Card list sitting at home.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023: Online Application Form
महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The Food Department Maharashtra has published a list of the Maharashtra ration cards online. Through the state’s official website, residents may now verify their name on the list of recipients of ration cards while sitting at home. Now, all Maharashtrians who have applied for ration cards won’t need to travel to a government office to check if their names are on the list of recipients. Sitting at home, he will be able to see his name on the ration card list. The Government of Maharashtra updates the names on the ration card list each year in accordance with the beneficiary’s age. The names of ration card recipients have been changed by the Maharashtra government once again this year.
A formal document issued by the state government is the ration card. Every state government issues one of three different types of ration cards, including APL, BPL, and AAY. People who earn more than the poverty line receive the APL ration card, those who earn less than the poverty line receive the second BPL ration card, and those who fall somewhere in between receive the third AAY ration card. goes | The really underprivileged.
Targeted public distribution system
|food names||AAY||bpl||priority household|
Types of Maharashtra Ration Card
The Government of Maharashtra has divided the Maharashtra Ration Card into three types. This division has been done keeping in mind the economic condition of the people.
- APL Ration Card:- This ration card is given to all those people who come above the poverty line. To get APL ration card, your annual income should be ₹ 100000 or less. This ration card is white in colour.
- BPL Ration Card:- BPL Ration Card is given to all these people who come below the poverty line. To get BPL ration card, your annual income should be from ₹ 15000 to ₹ 100000. This ration card is yellow in colour.
- Antyodaya Ration Card:- Antyodaya Ration Card is provided to all those people who are very poor. This ration card is of saffron colour. This ration card is given to those people who do not earn.
Name of districts of Maharashtra whose ration card list is available online
All those ration card holder citizens of the state can check their name in the online list ( Maharashtra Ration Card List ) whose districts are mentioned in the list below.
|S.no||District Name||S.no||District Name|
|2||Akola (Akola)||20||Nanded (Nanded)|
|4||Aurangabad (Aurangabad)||22||Nashik (Nashik)|
|5||Beed (Bhandara)||23||Osmanabad (Osmanabad)|
|6||Bhandara (dialect)||24||Palghar (Palghar)|
|9||Dhule (Dhule)||27||Raigad (Raigad)|
|10||Gadchiroli (Gadchiroli)||28||Ratnagiri (Ratnagiri)|
|15||Kolhapur (Kolhapur)||33||Thane (Thane)|
|17||Mumbai City||35||Washim (Washim)|
|18||Mumbai Suburban (Mumbai Suburban)||36||Yavatmal (Yavatmal)|
Maharashtra Ration Card List Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Income Tax Certificate
- passport size photo
- gas connection
- mobile number
महाराष्ट्र राशन कार्ड लिस्ट Objective
The main objective of the Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 is for all the poor people to receive rations at a minimal cost, and all the programmes are launched for the poor using Ration Cards so that they have access to all the amenities. And all of their requirements may be met. The state government has just introduced an official portal for ration card applications so that the applicant may avoid visiting any offices and save time and money. You may create all of your official papers, such as your driver’s licence, electricity connection, voter ID, etc., with a ration card.
Maharashtra Ration Card List Benefits
- In Maharashtra, it can be used as identification.
- It is a way for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes to obtain reservations.
- The APL, BPL Ration Card enables residents of the state to purchase food goods at incredibly low costs, therefore easing their financial load.
- All holders of ration cards have discounted access to food commodities such rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame, etc.
- By visiting the official website, ration card applicants may now get the district-, name-, and new Maharashtra ration card list.
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 (mahafood.gov.in) District Wise APL, BPL List
The steps listed below may be followed by any interested applicants in Maharashtra who wish to see their district-by-district list online for the Ration Card List 2023:
- First of all you visit the official website of Maharashtra Food Logistics Department.
- A home page will then open in front of you; you must select “Public Distribution System.”
- After that, a new page will load in your browser and present the ration card choice for you to select.
- After that, click the option for “District wise Classification and Number of Ration Card Holder” on the new page that appears on your computer.
- The full list will then show up on your screen. This contains all of the information on your name and ration card.
How to check Maharashtra Ration Card List ?
Candidates who wish to view the details of their Maharashtra Ration Card can do so by following the instructions below:
- Candidates should first go to the Maharashtra Food Department’s official website.
- After that, a home page will appear in front of you; click on Online Fair Price Shop under Online Services.
- You must click on AEPDS – All Details on the new page that appears after you click.
- After that, a new page will load, and you must select RC Detail.
- Your laptop or computer will once more open to a fresh page.
- You must input the number from your ration card into the box on this page before clicking the submit button.
- The MH Ration Card’s full details will then appear in front of you after that.
- You may then download the information from your ration card.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
In the event of facing any kind of difficulty while checking the Maharashtra Ration Card List, you can get help by given details.
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department Annexe, Mumbai
- Pin – 400032
- Toll Free No.- 1800 22 4950 & 1967
- Email– [email protected]
|Scheme Launch Date||Announced Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announced Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|