Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana Application Form 2022 | महाराष्ट्र किशोरी शक्ति योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, लाभ एवं पात्रता, जरूरी दस्तावेज
Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana
Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana is a development scheme under which the Maharashtra State Government will provide education and training to the adolescent girls of the state to be self-reliant and empowered. Through Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana (महाराष्ट्र किशोरी शक्ति योजना), girls from 11 to 18 years of age will be given the training to make them physically and mentally strong. This training will be given through Anganwadi centers in rural and urban areas. Girls with BPL ration cards who are living in poverty may apply to participate in the scheme.
Adolescent girls will develop physically, socially, cognitively, and emotionally as a result of this scheme. which the state government will fund by allocating Rs. 1 lakh annually for each girl child. Under the supervision of the State Government, the Department of Women and Child Development will run this programme in its entirety. We will provide short information about “Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana (MKSY)|
|Name of Department||Women and Child Development|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Girls in the age group of 11 to 18 years of Maharashtra state|
|The objective||Development of adolescent girls physically, socially, mentally and emotionally|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana Notification||Click here|
Purpose of Kishori Shakti Yojana
The main objective of this initiative is to teach Maharashtrian teenage girls between the ages of 11 and 18 who have left school or college about health, household management, eating well, maintaining good personal hygiene, caring for themselves during their periods, etc. With the Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana, the government will help disadvantaged girls become physically and psychologically fit so that they can contribute to the growth of the nation by improving themselves and their families.
Benefits and Features of Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana
- Adolescent girls should get health education and training regarding the effects of child marriage or other factors under the programme on their health.
- Adolescent girls are informed about Aryan Folic Acid pills as part of initiatives like “Kishori Melava” and “Kishori Arogya Shivir” run by the State Women and Child Development Department at the Anganwadi level. Adolescent girls are given specific training in personal hygiene as part of these schemes.
- Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana will be fully operated through the Anganwadi Center under the supervision of the Department of Women and Child Development.
- The government has implemented this scheme in Ahmednagar, Akola, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Latur, Nandurbar, Osmanabad, Parbhani, Pune, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Solapur, Thane, Wardha, Washim. implemented in.
- Through this scheme, school or college dropout girls of BPL families in the age group of 11 to 18 years will be made self-reliant and empowered to face the challenges in education, health, sanitation and everyday life.
- The state government will spend Rs 1 lakh annually on each adolescent girl selected under this scheme.
- Girls will be provided 600 calories, 18 to 20 grams of protein and other nutrients for 300 days in a year so that their physical development can take place.
- Adolescent girls will learn mental techniques to increase self-esteem, self-knowledge, self-confidence, and self-building abilities through the Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana.
- All eligible girls who dropped out of school between the ages of 16 and 18 will be trained for entrepreneurship and self-employment.
Eligibility under Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana
- Applicant Kishori should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- Adolescent girls (girls) from the age of 11 to 18 years can apply for getting training under this scheme.
- The only girl child of BPL card-holder families living below the poverty line are eligible to apply.
- For skill training under the scheme, the applicant girl’s age should be between 16 to 18 years.
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- school educational certificate
- bpl ration card
- School Leaving Certificate (TC)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana?
Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana Application Procedure:
- To select eligible adolescent girls for the Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana, Anganwadi centre employees in Maharashtra will conduct door-to-door surveys.
- The Department of Women and Child Development will receive the list of girls who were chosen for the survey.
- The department will examine the teen girls it has chosen. Adolescent girls will be registered under this programme if the department determines they qualify for benefits.
- The registered teenage girls will receive Kishori cards. by means of which she will be able to receive the benefits offered by this programme.