Short Info: महाजॉब महाजॉब्स पोर्टल – [Apply Online] Mahajob Portal 2021 – MAHAJOBS Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website Link https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/.
|Short Portal Details|
|Name of Portal: Mahajob Portal
Application Status: Active
Portal Benefit: Get Jobs Opportunities
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/09/2020|
|Updated on: 07/18/2021
महाजॉब्स पोर्टल 2021: Mahajob Portal official website, Login Link
Latest Update: वैश्विक महामारी कोरोना से सर्वाधिक संक्रमित महाराष्ट्र में उद्योग ठप पड़े हैं। इस बीच सोमवार को राज्य सरकार ने स्थानीय लोगों को नौकरी देने के लिए महाजॉब पोर्टल लॉन्च किया है। लेकिन इसमें एक शर्त जोड़ दी गई है कि महाराष्ट्र में नौकरी चाहिए तो डोमिसाइल सर्टिफिकेट (अधिवास प्रमाण पत्र) देना होगा।
Mahajob Portal 2021 Apply Online
“Maha” Jobs Portal has been launched by the Maharashtra government. The job portal has been rolled out to offer remployment opportunities to local residents.
Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray launched the Maha Jobs Portal today (Monday, 6 July) which recieved an overwhelming response. According to reports which quoted government sources, at least 13,300 job seekers and 147 entrepreneurs have signed up on the website on its maiden day.
How to register, sign up and apply for jobs?
Job seekers can apply for 17 sectors through the portal, including engineering, logistic, textile, and pharmaceutical. Skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates can apply for jobs by uploading their details on the portal, which can be accessed by employers/industries also.
Also Check : Mahaswayam Employment Registration in Maharashtra
To register the candidates who are seeking jobs need to visit the portal mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in and click on the job seeker link, while the employers need to click on the employers link on the homepage. One needs to complete the registration process by filling in the complete application after registering themselves. The platform is meant to match the needs of the employer to that of the job seeker. The portal is an ambitious project of the Government of Maharashtra and would hopefully reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
CM Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray launched the Mahajobs Portal today.
— CMO Maharashtra (@CMOMaharashtra) July 6, 2020
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mahajob Portal 2021” like Portal Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Portal, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Mahajob Portal 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Portal||Mahajob Portal|
|in Language||महाजॉब पोर्टल|
|Launched by||CM Of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Major Benefit||Get Jobs Opportunities|
|Portal Objective||Providing a specific website for finding jobs|
|Portal under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Portal/ Yojana|
|Announcement Date||Monday, 6 July|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Declared|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mahajob Portal 2021||Official Website|
Objective of Maha Jobs Portal
The objective of the portal is to link job seekers and entrepreneurs reduce the gap between demand and supply of manpower in different skills, enabling industries to function seamlessly, and create a permanent system for industries in Maharashtra to get suitable local workers.
List of Sectors at Maha Jobs Portal
There are 17 sectors which have been shortlisted for providing jobs at the Maha Jobs Portal, some of them are given below:-
The Maha Jobs Portal will be an interactive platform for skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees. Companies can register and anybody who wants a job can register online. People who wants to get either skilled or semi-skilled or unskilled jobs can now fill application form.
Maharashtra Maha Jobs Portal Registration Process
How to register on Mahajobs portal? You can register for free on the Mahajobs portal. First fill in your name, mobile number, email id. This will be followed by the OTP number on the mobile or email ID. If that OTP number matches, you will be registered in your name.
Candidates can apply for jobs in 17 sectors which are available on the portal. These include engineering, logistic, textile and pharmaceutical, among others. Here’s is the direct link to the newly launched Maha Jobs portal – https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/
Step to Apply Online Jobseeker Registration Form at Maha Jobs Portal 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mahajob Portal i.e. https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click at the “Jobseeker Registration” tab.
Step 3- Jobseeker Online Registration Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, e-mail Id (validate through OTP – optional), domicile certificate (mandatory), mobile number (get OTP & validate) and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Then create strong password, enter captcha and click at the “Submit” button to complete the Jobseeker Registration Process.
Steps to create your profile:
- Next step is to log in with name and contact number/e-mail ID
- Create your profile on the portal
- Upload a photoFormat: jpg, jpeg, png up to 2 mb
- Upload your CV/ resume in the ‘biodata’ section on the right-hand cornerFormat: PDF up to 1mb
- Enter the following details-Personal Information-Present Address-Permanent Address-Education Details-Work Experience-Skill Details-Languages Known-Willingness to Relocate
- In the ‘Willingness to Relocate’ section, you will get 2 optionsReady to work in all districts of MaharashtraPreference order of districts (3 choices)
- In the uploading documents section, uploading domicile certificate of Maharashtra is mandatory
- Upload remaining documents if you have them-Education Certificate-Skill Certificate
Step to Apply Online Jobseeker Login at Maha Jobs Portal 2021
Step 1- Candidates can make login using the e-mail ID or mobile number and password at the Maha Jobs Portal homepage.
Step 2- candidates can create their own profile. They can upload their photograph (jpg, jpeg, png upto 2 mb). Moreover, applicants will have to upload their CV/ resume in the ‘biodata’ section on the right-hand corner (pdf upto 1 mb).
Step 3- Then applicants can enter the following details such as personal Information, current address, permanent address, education details (upload education certificate), work experience, skill details (upload skill certificate), languages known and willingness to relocate. Fill in all the details to complete your profile creation process.
Step To Search Jobs at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in
How to Search for Jobs / Apply for Job at MahaJobs Portal :
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mahajob Portal i.e. https://mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Step 2- Login using your credentials
Step 3- Click on the option called “Search Job”
Step 4- The jobs will be displayed on your screen
Step 5- You can apply the filters to get the optimum results
Step 6- You can select from the following filters- skill category, select skill sector, select skill sub sector, select skill work experience (in years), select education, place of activity located, industry, district, taluka.
Step 7- Now You can also go to the company name by clicking on the View More tab.
Step 8- Click on apply
Step 9- You can track your applications in the “Applied Jobs section” by using the Job Tracking ID and industry.
Steps to apply for the job at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in:
- You will get the information about companies hiring in the ‘Search Job Section’
- Go to the company name; click on ‘View More’
- Apply for the job
- You will get the Job Tracking ID
- You can track your applications in ‘Applied Jobs section’ by using the Job Tracking ID and industry
Required Document to Apply Online
The following documents should be kept with:
1. It is mandatory to upload the domicile of Maharashtra.
2. Educational Certificate
3. Skills Certificate
It is mandatory for job seekers registering at the portal to submit domicile certificate.
- Maha Jobs Portal was launched to provide employment opportunities to local residents. It was help in recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees.
- The portal is exclusively for the state of Maharashtra and its people. As the government of the state was finding ways to bridge the gap between the state employers and the labours the portal comes right in time.
Key Features of Portal
- According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, the Maha Job portal aims at making local manpower and employment opportunities available to companies and workers.
- The Maha Jobs portal is a joint venture between the Department of Industries, Department of Labor and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship of the Government of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra, which has the largest share of industry in the country at 15% of India’s GDP, needs to keep the industry process smooth and industry-friendly.
Mahajob Portal Helpline Number
For any query / help / clarification regarding MahaJob portal you can call Customer Care on 022-61316405 or you can email [email protected]