(Live Updates) Union Budget 2020 Hindi English Tamil Telugu Bengali Marathi PDF Download : Watch Online FC Nirmala Sitharaman (1st February) Budget Speech – Live Streaming. BJP Party Indian Government Union Budget 2020 Twitter Live Updates, Youtube Loksabha Tv Watch Online Stream Links,
Union Budget 2020
The finance ministry will sit down and table the most important Budget Session on February 1, 2020. The pre-budget day on January 31, 2020, will witness the discussions on Economic Survey followed by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman heading the budget sessions on February 1, 2020.
|Union Budget 2020 Live Updates|
|Name of Organisation||Government of India|
|Budget Year||Union Budget 2020|
|Finance Minister||Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Place||Presentation of Union Budget in the Parliament|
|Loksabha Tv Live Union Budget||https://loksabhatv.nic.in/|
|Union Budget 2020 Hindi PDF Download||Available Soon Here|
|Union Budget 2020 English PDF Download||Available Soon Here|
|Union Budget 2020 Tamil PDF Download||Available Soon Here|
|Union Budget 2020 Telugu PDF Download||Available Soon Here|
नई दिल्ली, भारत
New Delhi, India
संसद में माननीय वित्त मंत्री
केंद्रीय बजट की प्रस्तुति
Hon’ble Finance Minister’s
Presentation of Union Budget in the Parliament
01st February 2020
at 11:00 AM IST
The Union Budget 2020 will be presented on February 1. Chief Economic Adviser Krishnamurthy Subramanian is presenting the economic survey during the pre-budget session in the presence of honourable President of India Ram Nath Kovind on January 31, 2020.
Here are the latest updates:
Nirmala Sitharaman begins her Budget speech
House is in session. Speaker Om Birla is in the Chair. Papers are laid on the table.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman rises to lay on the table the report of the 15th Finance Commission.
Ms. Sitharaman then presents a statement of estimated receipts and expenditure.
- Total of 60 lakh new taxpayers and 105 crore e-way bills generated under GST: Nirmala Sitharaman in budget speech.
- There are 1 million out of poverty and we should be proud of it: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on poverty alleviation.
- “Our people should be gainfully employed, our businesses should be healthy; for all minorities, women and people from SCs and STs, this Budget aims to fulfill their aspirations. GST has facilitated formalization of the economy,” says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her budget speech.
- Fiscal deficit likely around 3.8%
- जीएसटी लागू होने के बाद घटे कई टैक्स: वित्त मंत्री
- सबका साथ, सबका विकास और सबका विश्वास की नीति से विकास: वित्त मंत्री
- दो साल में जुड़े 60 लाख से ज्यादा टैक्सपेयर्स
- जीएसटी कम होने से बच रहा लोगों का खर्च
- निर्मला ने जीएसटी के लिए किया अरुण जेटली को याद
- वित्त मंत्री निर्मला सीतारमण बोलीं, नियंत्रण में महंगाई
- बजट में सबका साथ, सबका विकास पर फोकस: बजट भाषण में वित्त मंत्री
- आर्थिक स्थिरता के लिए भी मिला जनादेश: वित्त मंत्री
Union Budget 2020 Twitter Live Updates
My broad directional expectations from #Budget2020:
1. Tax cuts to put money in hands of consumers
2. Restart job creation cycle
3. Revive SME sector
4. Step up exports
5. Save auto, textlile, infrastructure and finance sectors
6. Boost government expenditure
— Harsh Goenka (@hvgoenka) January 31, 2020
Watch this space for the latest updates on Union Budget 2020-21 pic.twitter.com/IUP5Zfk716
— Ministry of Finance (@FinMinIndia) January 30, 2020
— ANI (@ANI) February 1, 2020
— ANI (@ANI) January 31, 2020
— KPMG India (@KPMGIndia) January 27, 2020
— Deccan Herald (@DeccanHerald) January 31, 2020
That's the #EconomicSurvey, in a nutshell….
— PIB India (@PIB_India) January 31, 2020
Watch Live: Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Smt. @nsitharaman presenting the Union Budget 2020-21 in the Parliament.
(Live Updates) Union Budget 2020 : Live Streaming
Watch Online Union Budget 2020 on Doordarshan DD National
Watch Online Union Budget 2020 on India Tv
Watch Online Union Budget 2020 on ABP News
Watch Online Union Budget 2020 on AAJ Tak
Watch Online Union Budget 2020 on LSTV Loksabh
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Union Budget 2020 taking place?
The budget session is scheduled to begin in Lok Sabha by 11 am on February 1st, 2020.
Where to watch Union Budget 2020 sessions?
Union Budget 2020 will be live-streamed through Lok Sabha’s official website https://loksabhatv.nic.in/ .
What has happened so far in Union Budget 2020?
The all-party meeting called by Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi was held on Thursday in Parliament ahead of the Budget Session, which is scheduled for Friday. Prime Minister Narendra Modi was also present in the meeting along with other Union Ministers including Rajnath Singh, Thawar Chand Gehlot, Arjun Meghwal, V Muraleedharan, and others.
What forms part of Budget 2020?
The Union Budget contains the Government of India’s estimated revenue and expenditure for the current and next fiscal, which runs from April 1 to March 31.
Where to watch Union Budget 2020 live?
Union Budget 2020 live-stream can be watched online on the Lok Sabha’s website. Doordarshan will also webcast the Union Budget Live on it’s YouTube channel.