Short Info: [Apply Online] LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022 – LIC’s Aadhaar Shila premium Calculator, lic aadhaar shila plan (844) details, Proposal Form pdf, agent commission, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website licindia.in. एलआईसी आधार शिला योजना 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन, आधार शिला बीमा पॉलिसी रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing financial security.|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022 – Apply Online @licindia.in
- 2 LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022 – Overview
- 3 LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan Online Registration Process
- 4 LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana Rebates Applicable
- 4.2 Required Document for LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan
- 4.3 LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan Eligibility Criteria
- 4.4 Objectives of LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022
- 4.5 Scheme Benefits
- 4.6 Key Features of Scheme
- 4.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.8 Important Dates
- 4.9 Important Links
LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022 – Apply Online @licindia.in
Summary: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)’s Aadhar Shila Plan is an ambitious scheme specially designed for women (LIC Aadhaar Shila Plan for Females). Only women can take advantage of this scheme. LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana provides financial assistance to the policyholder in case of the unfortunate death of someone in the family. Also a lump sum amount at the time of maturity for the policyholder. Apart from this, the plan also offers the facility of its auto cover and loan facility.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||LIC’s Aadhaar Shila (Plan No. 944, UIN No. 512N309V02)|
|in Language||एलआईसी आधार शिला योजना|
|Launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|minimum term||10 years|
|maximum duration||20 years|
|Maximum age at maturity||70 years|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial security.|
|Scheme under||LIC Scheme|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan Online Registration Process
This scheme of LIC (Aadhar Shila Scheme) gives the benefit of both savings and security to its investors. If the woman who bought the insurance dies prematurely, then a fixed amount is given back to her family members. In LIC’s Aadhar Shila Scheme, minimum insurance of Rs 75,000 and a maximum of Rs 3,00,000 can be taken. Only women having valid Aadhaar can take advantage of this scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan i.e. licindia.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022: Online Application Form
LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has launched a new scheme named ‘LIC Aadhaar Shila Yojana’ which is exclusively for women and aims to provide protection and savings to the customers. Women in the age group of 8 to 55 years can apply for this scheme.
The following are the eligibility criteria of the policy.
|Entry Age||8 years||55 years|
|Policy Term||10 years||20 years|
|Maturity Age||N/A||70 years|
|Premium Paying Term||Same as Policy Term|
|Sum Assured||Rs 75,000||Rs 3,00,000|
LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana Rebates Applicable
|Yearly मोड||2% of Tabular Premium|
|half yearly mode||1% of tabular premium|
|Quarterly Monthly and Salary Deduction||Nil|
Higher Basic Sum Assured Rebate
|Basic Sum Assured||rebate|
|200000-290000||1.50% of BSA|
|300000||2.00% of BSA|
Aadhar Shila Yojana Surrender
The policy can be surrendered by the policyholder at any time during the policy term provided two full years premiums have been paid. On surrender of the policy, the Corporation shall pay the Surrender Value equal to higher of Guaranteed Surrender Value and Special Surrender Value. The Special Surrender Value is reviewable and shall be determined by the Corporation from time to time subject to prior approval of IRDAI.
LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana Scheme
Loan benefit is available after the policy achieves surrender value, and the loan amount that can be availed is up to a maximum of 90% of surrender value in-force policies and 80% of surrender value in paid-up policies.
LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana free look period
During the Free Look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy Document by the Policyholder, if the Policyholder is not satisfied with the Terms and Conditions of the policy, he/she may return the policy to the Corporation stating the reason of objections. On receipt of the same the Corporation shall cancel the policy and return the amount of premium deposited after deducting the proportionate risk premium (for Base Policy and Rider(s), if opted for) for the period of cover and charges for stamp duty.
LIC Aadhaar Shila Yojana Exclusion
- If the Life Assured (whether sane or insane) commits suicide at any time within 12 months from the date of commencement of risk, the Corporation will not entertain any claim under this policy except for 80% of the total premiums paid excluding any taxes ,extra premium, and rider premium(s), if any, provided the policy is in-force.
- If the Life Assured (whether sane or insane) commits suicide within 12 months from date of revival, an amount which is higher of 80% of the total premiums paid till the date of death ( excluding any taxes , extra premium and rider premiums if any, or the surrender value available as on date of death, shall be payable.
Required Document for LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photograph
- Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- Income tax return
- Salary slip
- Health record
LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- All those women whose age is between 8 to 55 years are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only valid Aadhar card holders will be eligible for the scheme.
- Only women can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The minimum term of the policy is 10 years and the maximum term is 20 years.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant does not need to undergo any kind of medical checkup.
- The age of the policy holder should not be more than 70 years at the time of maturity.
Objectives of LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan 2022
The main objective of Aadhar Shila Yojana is to provide economic security and savings opportunities to the women of the country. This plan is a non-linked participant enjoyment plan through which it has been designed to increase savings and financial security in case of emergency. This plan provides financial security to the policyholders.
- Tax Benefits – The premium paid under this scheme is exempt from tax under section 80C of the Income Tax Act. Section 10 (10D) maturity amount is also tax free. Apart from this, no tax will be applicable on death claim also.
- Free Look Period – Free Look Period is the period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy Document by the Policyholder to review the terms and conditions of this policy and where the Policyholder disagrees to any of those terms and conditions, he/ she has the option to return this policy.
- Grace Period – Grace period is the time granted by the insurer from the due date for the payment of premium, without any penalty/ late fee, during which time the policy is considered to be in-force with the risk cover without any interruption.
- Loan – Loan can also be taken against this policy after paying the premium continuously for 3 years.
- Surrender Value – If you surrender this policy before paying 3 years premium then no surrender value will be paid to you. Guaranteed Surrender Value is the minimum guaranteed amount of Surrender Value payable to the policyholder on surrender of the policy.
- Death Benefit – If the policy holder dies within a period of 5 years from the date of purchase of the policy, the death benefit will be provided to the family of the policyholder. In case the policy holder dies before maturity, the death benefit will be provided to the nominee. The Sum Assured on Death will be 10 times the Annualized Premium or 110% of the Basic Sum Assured. If the policy holder dies after 5 years of buying the policy, then loyalty addition will also be provided to him.
- Maturity Benefit – If you deposit Rs 899 every month for 20 years, then in 20 years you will get a total investment of Rs 2 lakh 14 thousand. In which you will get 3 lakh 97 thousand rupees on maturity of the policy. By investing in this policy, women can secure their future and can collect a hefty amount after 20 years.
- Exclusion – In case the policyholder commits suicide during the first 12 months of policy purchase, only 80% of the premium or surrender value (whichever is less) will be paid to the policyholder.
Key Features of Scheme
- LIC Aadhaar Shila Yojana is only for women.
- In this scheme, women from the age of 8 years to 55 years of age can invest.
- Under this plan, women get many benefits.
- Under this scheme, any woman can buy insurance for a minimum of Rs 75,000 and a maximum of Rs 3 lakh.
- You can invest for a maximum period of 20 years
- Under this scheme you can invest on quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- Under this scheme, you can invest for a minimum of 10 years and a maximum of 20 years.
- The maximum age of maturity in the plan is 70 years.
- Accident Benefit Rider is also available under this plan for the subscriber.
- There is no rider covered for critical illnesses under this plan.
- Loyalty Addition on Maturity facility is also provided in case the policy holder dies after 5 years of taking the policy.
- If the policy holder dies before the end of the policy term, then the benefit of this plan is provided to the family of the policy holder .
- A lump sum amount is also provided at the end of the policy term.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Launched Date||01 February 2020|
|Sales Brochure||Click Here|
|Policy Document||Click Here|
|LIC’s Aadhaar Shila Plan Official Portal||Official Website|