Short Info: लक्ष्मी आर्गेनिक आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | lxchem Laxmi Organic Industries Limited IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Status | Laxmi Organic GMP Today | Laxmi Organic IPO Allotment Status | Laxmi Organic IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Laxmi Organic IPO|
|Article Published On||03/15/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/22/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 लक्ष्मी आर्गेनिक आईपीओ: Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 Laxmi Organic IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 LXCHEM Laxmi Organic IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 Laxmi Organic Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 LXCHEM Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 Laxmi Organic IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 Laxmi Organic IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Process
- 9 How to check Laxmi Organic IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check Laxmi Organic BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check Laxmi Organic NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 10 Laxmi Organic IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 188.8.131.52 When Laxmi Organic IPO will open?
- 184.108.40.206 When Laxmi Organic IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
- 220.127.116.11 How to Apply the Laxmi Organic IPO?
- 18.104.22.168 How to Apply the Laxmi Organic IPO through Zerodha?
- 22.214.171.124 What is Laxmi Organic IPO Size?
- 126.96.36.199 What is Laxmi Organic IPO Price Band?
- 188.8.131.52 What is Laxmi Organic IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
- 184.108.40.206 How to subscribe Laxmi Organic?
- 220.127.116.11 When Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription will start?
- 18.104.22.168 How to check Laxmi Organic allotment status?
- 22.214.171.124 What is Laxmi Organic IPO Allotment Date?
- 126.96.36.199 What is Laxmi Organic IPO Listing Date?
लक्ष्मी आर्गेनिक आईपीओ: Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: lxchem Laxmi Organic Industries Limited IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
|The initial public offering (IPO) of Laxmi Organic Industries was subscribed 2.28 times on March 15, the first day of bidding as investors put in bids for 7.42 crore equity shares against the offer size of 3.25 crore shares, subscription data available on exchanges showed.|
Laxmi Organic IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: The initial public offer (IPO) of Laxmi Organic will open for subscription on Monday, and the company would seek to raise Rs 600 crore through the issue. Laxmi Organic IPO will open for subscription on Monday, March 15, and close on Wednesday, March 17. The price band for Laxmi Organic IPO has been fixed at Rs 129-130. Investors can subscribe to the IPO by betting for a lot of 115 shares or in multiples thereof. Retail investors can bid for a maximum of 13 lots.
The offer includes fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 300 crore and an offer for sale up to Rs 300 crore. The total IPO size is Rs 600 crore.The quota for retail investors in Laxmi Organic IPO has been fixed at 35 per cent of the net offer. The QIB quota is fixed at 50 per cent and the NII quota at 15 per cent.
The finalisation of the basis of share allotment is likely to be decided by March 23 and refunds are likely to be initiated by March 23. Meanwhile, credit of shares to the demat accounts is likely to take place by March 24. Laxmi Organic listing is likely by March 25.
The IPO page of Laxmi Organic captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
LXCHEM Laxmi Organic IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
|Laxmi Organic IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Laxmi Organic Industries Limited IPO|
|in Language||लक्ष्मी आर्गेनिक इंडस्ट्रीज लिमिटेड आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Yellow Stone Trust and Ravi Goenka are the company promoters.|
|Laxmi Organic IPO Lead Manager(s)|| Axis Capital Limited
DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formerly IDFC Securities Ltd)
|IPO Date||Mar 15 to Mar 17, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹600.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹2
(aggregating up to ₹300.00 Cr)
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹129 to ₹130 per equity share|
|Market Lot||115 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||115 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Laxmi Organic Allotment & Listing Dates
|Laxmi Organic Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 15, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 22, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 23, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 24, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 25, 2021|
LXCHEM Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Status Live:
Laxmi Organic IPO subscribed 106.81 times. The public issue subscribed 20.10 times in the retail category, 175.43 times in QIB, and 217.62 times in the NII category by Mar 17, 2021 06:49.
|Qualified Institutional||175.43 Times|
|Non Institutional||217.62 Times|
|Retail Individual||20.10 Times|
Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Status (Fully Subscribed)
Laxmi Organic IPO subscribed 106.81 times. Laxmi Organic IPO received bids for 20.10 times issue size in retail, 175.43 times issue size in QIB, and 217.62 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 17, 2021 06:49.
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Laxmi Organic IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
Specialty Chemical Company, Laxmi Organics’ Rs 600 crore IPO opens on March 15, 2021, will contain fresh shares of Rs 300 crores and OFS of Rs 300 crores equities from the promoter, Yellow Stone Trust. The company has filed the Draft Red Herring Prospectus seeking SEBI’s go ahead.
Laxmi Organic IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|10 Mar 2021||₹110-120||₹450||₹6000|
Laxmi Organic IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹7000
- Grey market premium as on 14-03-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹6000
- Grey market premium as on 13-03-2021 is ₹90-100, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹6000
- Grey market premium as on 12-03-2021 is ₹110-120, Kostak ₹450 & Subject to Sauda is ₹6000
- Grey market premium as on 11-03-2021 is ₹80-90, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 10-03-2021 is ₹80-90, Kostak ₹400 & Subject to Sauda is ₹5000
- Grey market premium as on 09-03-2021 is ₹120-125, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹3000
- Grey market premium as on 08-03-2021 is ₹120-125, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹3000
- Grey market premium as on 07-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 06-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 05-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 04-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Laxmi Organic IPO is a public issue of 32,558,138 equity shares. The issue offers 16,279,070 shares to retail individual investors, 9,302,324 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 6,976,744 share to non-institutional investors.
Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Process
You can apply in Laxmi Organic IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the Laxmi Organic IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
Barbeque Nation using Zerodha app
|Login to Zerodha Kite console|
Barbeque Nation using ICICI Direct app
|Login to ICICIdirect.com.|
Barbeque Nation using Angel Broking app
|Log in to Angel Broking apps|
Barbeque Nation IPO Online via Groww
|go to https://groww.in/ipo.|
How to check Laxmi Organic IPO Allotment status?
Those who bid for the issue can check share allotment status on: www.linkintime.co.in, the online portal of Link Intime India Private Limited, the registrar to the IPO. The registrar to an issue is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such, and which electronically processes all applications and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
Here’s how to check Laxmi Organic IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Laxmi Organic BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Laxmi Organic IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Laxmi Organic’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Laxmi Organic NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Laxmi Organic’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
Barbeque Nation BSEIndia allotment status
Barbeque Nation NSEIndia Allotment status
ipo.alankit.com Barbeque Nation allotment status
Barbeque Nation Linkintime allotment status
|registrar’s website here.|
||KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1|
Laxmi Organic IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Laxmi Organic IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Laxmi Organic Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty chemicals which have applications in industries such as pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, paints, printing & packaging, flavours & fragrances and adhesives amongst others. Laxmi Organic is an Acetyl Intermediates and Specialty Intermediates manufacturer with almost 30 years of experience in chemical manufacturing. Laxmi Organics is one of the largest manufacturers of ethyl acetate in India with a 30% market share.
Speciality chemical manufacturer, Laxmi Organic Industries, is set to open its maiden public offer for bidding on March 15. The Rs 600-crore public offer consists of a fresh issue of Rs 300 crore and an offer for sale of Rs 300 crore by promoter Yellow Stone Trust. The issue will close on March 17. The issue size has been reduced to Rs 600 from Rs 800 crore after the pre-IPO placement.
The company has already raised Rs 200 crore by issuing 1,55,03,875 equity shares in a pre-IPO placement, which resulted into reduction of fresh issue size to Rs 300 crore from Rs 500 crore earlier.
Laxmi Organic IPO Lot Size
The Laxmi Organic IPO market lot size is 115 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (1495 shares or ₹194,350).
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 115 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 1495 Shares|
Laxmi Organic IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||89.51%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||72.92%|
At the upper end of the price band at Rs 130, the stock is valued at 45 times FY20 EPS of Rs 2.86. The company’s ROE for the past three full financial years stood at 15.99 per cent, 17.46 per cent and 22.13 per cent.
Objects of the Issue:
|Laxmi Organic IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in Laxmi Organic|
Laxmi Organic IPO Registrar
|Laxmi Organic IPO Registrar Details|
|Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Laxmi Organic Industries Limited
Mahad, Raigad– 402 309Phone: +91-2145-232424
Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Laxmi Organic IPO will open?
The Laxmi Organic IPO opens on Mar 15, 2021, and closes on Mar 17, 2021.
When Laxmi Organic IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 15 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the Laxmi Organic IPO?
You can apply Laxmi Organic IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the Laxmi Organic IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Laxmi Organic”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is Laxmi Organic IPO Size?
Laxmi Organic IPO size is ₹600 crores.
What is Laxmi Organic IPO Price Band?
Laxmi Organic IPO Price Band is ₹129 – ₹130.
What is Laxmi Organic IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
Laxmi Organic IPO lot size is 115 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 115 Shares.
How to subscribe Laxmi Organic?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Laxmi Organic IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 15 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check Laxmi Organic allotment status?
The Laxmi Organic IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 28, 2021. Visit Laxmi Organic IPO allotment status to check.;
What is Laxmi Organic IPO Allotment Date?
Laxmi Organic IPO allotment date is 22 March 2021.
What is Laxmi Organic IPO Listing Date?
Laxmi Organic IPO listing date is 25 March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.