Kutumb Pension Yojana 2022 @doppw.gov.in
Summary: The ‘Family Pension Scheme (कुटुंब पेंशन योजना)’ was launched by the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare. Under the Kutumb Pension Scheme, after the death of a government employee, the amount of pension is provided to his family. To take advantage of this scheme, first of all the claimant has to fulfill all the eligibility of the scheme and after that download the application form format (14) by visiting the official website. Now you have to fill the application form and submit it to the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare along with all the necessary documents. In this way you will be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Kutumb Pension Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
कुटुंब पेंशन योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Kutumb Pension Yojana 2022 – Family Pension Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website doppw.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Kutumb Pension Yojana 2022 @doppw.gov.in
- 2 कुटुंब पेंशन योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Family Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application Form
- 4 कुटुंब पेंशन योजना क्या है ?
- 5 Kutumb Pension Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Kutumb Pension Yojana|
|in Language||कुटुंब पेंशन योजना|
|Launched by||Ministry of personnel , public grievances and pensions, GoI|
|Beneficiaries||Government servant’s family|
|Scheme Objective||To provide pension|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Family Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application Form
कुटुंब पेंशन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, कुटुंब पेंशन योजना आवेदन फॉर्म डाउनलोड उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Kutumb Pension Yojana (कुटुंब पेंशन योजना) is a new program specially designed for government employees. This scheme was launched by the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare. If the accused in the murder of a government employee is his spouse, then in such a situation, the benefit of the pension amount will be given to any other person in the family.
In the case of family pension, the widow of a Government servant after completing one year of continuous service of her husband or even earlier than one year, if the Government servant, after medical examination by a suitable medical officer, is declared fit for Government service. Yes, he is entitled to a pension on death.
कुटुंब पेंशन योजना क्या है ?
Kutumb Pension Yojana (Family Pension Scheme) has been started for government employees. Under this scheme, the spouse of the employee is entitled to receive the amount of pension. But if the husband or wife also dies due to any reason, then the adult son of the employee and the daughter wholly dependent on the father (divorced, adult, widow) may be entitled to receive the pension.
The following pensions are covered for the employees under the CCS (Central Civil Service) Pension Rules, 1972 –
- Family Pension
- death gratuity
- leave encashment
- Accumulation under General Provident Fund
- CGHS or FMA
- CGEGIES (Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme)
Required Document for Kutumb Pension Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
For family pension
- death certificate of government employee
- A photocopy of the PAN card of the claimant
- Applicant’s bank account number
- two passport size photographs
- Two samples of applicant’s signature Proof of Address.
- Personal Identification Details (Steps)
- mobile number
- E mail ID
In case of death gratuity
- death certificate for a government employee
- Nominee’s bank account information (photocopy) on the claimant’s PAN card
- Each nominee should have his own claim.
In case of other benefits
- death certificate.
- Claimant’s bank account details.
Kutumb Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The employee’s spouse can get family pension.
- If the deceased employee has a daughter, she can apply.
- If the deceased employee has a child, he can get the pension.
- Permanently disabled children of the deceased employee will get lifelong pension.
Objectives of Kutumb Pension Yojana 2022
The distribution of pension is going to be the primary focus of this scheme. The immediate family members of a government employee are the only people who can benefit from this program.
Kutumb Pension Yojana Online Registration Process
The family pension scheme has been launched only for government employees, and the beneficiaries are only their adult children. The family members who will be benefited from this scheme can be their wife or husband only for their children. A person entitled to pension should not be found guilty of murder of that person. So he will not get pension.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Download & Apply Kutumb Pension Yojana Application Form 2022
- Candidates have to visit the official website to apply for Kutumb Pension Yojana .
- After that the home page of the website will displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to click on this link . After which a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you will see the option of Application/Claim Form , click on it.
- On clicking, the form will open in the screen in PDF format.
- After this, you save the form by clicking on the save icon given above in the form.
- And also take a print out of the form (Format 14) by clicking on the print icon.
How to apply for family pension scheme?
- To apply for Kutumb Pension Yojana , first of all the candidate has to download the application form .
- After that you have to enter all the information asked in the application form.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
- After preparing the form completely, check the information entered in the form once.
- After this, submit the family pension scheme form to the concerned department.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Web Information Manager
Please Mail to :
Sh. Ruchir Mittal
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
Janpath Bhawan,B Wing, 8th Floor
New Delhi – 110 001
Phone – (011)23350012
Email – ruchirmittal[dot]cgda[at]gov[dot]in