Krushak Odisha Portal Farmer Login & Registration @ krushak.odisha.gov.in | Krushak Odisha Last Date To Apply, Eligibility, Benefits| Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List & Status Check @www.krushak.odisha.gov.in
Krushak Odisha Portal
On December 21st, 2018, the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation scheme was introduced in India. Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha, introduced this programme. who started this state-level scheme. which only citizens of Odisha with permanent residence may apply. The portal’s purpose is to assist those who work in agriculture, such as farmers and other agricultural professionals. Those who have registered on the platform are offered financial help. The Chief Minister of the Odisha government made the decision on September 11 to disburse Rs 742.58 crore for the purpose of this initiative.
We will provide short information about the “Krushak Odisha Portal“ like benefits, eligibility criteria, key features of the scheme, application status, application process and more.
Krushak Odisha Portal 2022: Overview
|Name of Portal||Krushak Odisha Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, & agricultural laborers|
|Scheme Benefit||Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login|
|Scheme Objective||Farmer Welfare Scheme|
|Announcement Date||December 21st, 2018|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Portal Login||Click here|
Krushak Odisha Portal Objectives
The Krushak scheme’s main objective is to assist farmers who are heavily indebted. This programme is only open to Farmers, Croppers, Landless Agriculture Laborers, and Cultivators. Since you must first register by going to the official website, this is a must.
Odisha Krushak Portal Benefits
Registered beneficiaries of this plan would receive a life insurance payout of 2 lakh rupees. Between 2 and 57 lakh dwellings have been distributed to all landless farmers. Small farms and farmers without land would receive 10 lakh each year from the Odisha government. If farmers don’t have land, the government would grant them Rs 10 lakh to assist them find employment. No interest would be charged under this proposal on loans for farming that are greater than Rs 50,000. More than 30 lakh tiny, low-income people would benefit from this programme by receiving 10,000 rupees apiece during Rabi and inclement weather. Ages 18 to 50 citizens of Odisha would be eligible for personal accident insurance with premiums ranging from 2 lakh to 12 lakh. You need to have a savings bank account to get personal accident cover.
Krushak Odisha Portal Eligibility
- Applicants must live in Odisha to be eligible.
- A bank account is required for this scheme.
- Applicants must not be state or federal workers.
- A BPL Card is required for this plan.
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration Process
At krushak.odisha.gov.in, farmers may log in or register for the Krushak Odisha Portal. On the official website, farmers in the state of Odisha can update information on their home addresses, banks, cropping land, crops, livestock, aquaculture techniques, and forestry activities. Krushak Odisha Portal (krushak.odisha.gov.in) Farmers may use the platform to check the progress of their applications and look up their names in the Krushak Odisha recipient list.
- Open the official website of the Krushak Odisha Portal.
- Now the home page will be displayed.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your Aadhar number under the register/ login option.
- After that, an application form will be displayed.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- When you enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- Enter the OTP and carefully review the provided information.
- Now click on the register option.
Odisha Krushak Portal Login Process
- To log in, visit the official website.
- On the page, click “Login.”
- There will be a new page.
- Enter the aadhar number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the otp, select the login option.
Submit a Complaint using Odisha Krushak Portal
- Firstly, you must go to the website.
- The landing page for the portal will then start to display.
- Select the “Online Complaint Application Form” link if it displays.
- In this case, choose “Do you wish to make a Complaint?”
- You must fill out the entire form and submit it, so make sure to include your name, the type of complaint, and any other information that was required.
- In order to submit your complaint formally, click the “Submit” button.
Complaint’s status on the Krushak Odisha Portal
- For this, you must go to the KALIA website.
- You must click the “Online Grievance Application Form” link on the home page to do this.
- After that, select “Track Your Application” from the menu on the following screen.
- A new page will appear where you may enter your Aadhaar or token number.
- Click “Show” once the form has been completed.
- A window showing your status will then appear.
Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- To view this list, click the link to the official website.
- Then, you must select “Beneficiary List” from the menu on the website’s home page.
- On the following page, you must enter your district, block or ULB, and GP.
- After entering, you must select View.
- When you click it, the PDF Beneficiary List will launch.
- Then you may swiftly look at it.