Short Brief : (पंजीकरण) कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना 2020 | DBT Bihar| ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Department of Agriculture has launched the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme for the welfare of farmer in the State of Bihar. Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme provides subsidy against the crops affected due to drought or flood during the month of July or September 2019.
Under this scheme, the Bihar Government provides a subsidy to the farmers for the growth and development of agriculture. Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme would include a subsidy for purchase of agricultural equipment, seeds, irrigation facility, transportation, etc.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme|
|in Language||कृषि अनुदान योजना|
|Launched by||By Bihar government|
|Name of Department||प्रत्यक्ष लाभ अंतरण, कृषि विभाग, बिहार सरकार|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : DBT Bihar Registration
Step to Apply Online Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020
Interested farmers of the state who want to apply under the Agricultural Input Grants Scheme 2020 should follow the method given below.
Complete Application Form Part 1
Step 1: First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. After visiting the official website , the home page will open on the screen.
Step 2: On this home page you will see the option to apply online. From this option you will see the option of agricultural input grant , you have to click on this option.
Step 3: After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page, you have to fill the farmer registration number. After filling the registration number, you have to click on the search button.
Step 4: Before proceeding, they have to read all the important instructions on the same page. After clicking on the search button, the application form will open in front of you on the next page.
Step 5: You have to fill all the information asked in this application form like name, age, address, Aadhaar number., Panchayat, category of farmer, DOB, father’s name, etc.
Complete Application Form Part 2
Step 6: In the second part of the form, farmers should fill in their land information such as area of land (maximum 2 hectares in decimal), type of farmer, and cause of crop loss.
Step 7: In the third part of the farm, farmers have to fill the details of cultivable land in the space provided. After that they will have to fill the declaration part and click on the “OTP” button.
Step 8: After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number. You will have to fill this OTP in the application form. The farmers will now have to select the self-declaration form and check whether they have uploaded all the required documents.
Step 9: After this, you have to submit your application form online. And then you will get the registration number. This number will have to be protected.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- At the same time, it is mandatory to enclose self declaration with the documents of land in the event of real farming + self land with the shareholder.
- Farming documents
- The farmer should have LPC / Land Receipt / Genealogy / Jamabandi / Sales Letter.
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Here we are providing information of all the required eligibility criteria.
- Only Kisan Bhai, a permanent resident of Bihar, is eligible to avail this scheme.
- The benefit of agricultural input grant scheme can be availed in case of damage to agricultural crop due to hail or untimely rains.
- This scheme can be availed by the farmer only for his own agricultural land for loss from hail or untimely rains.
- In case of farmer being shareholder, it is mandatory to attach self declaration form along with the document of land in case of farming + self-land.
- Under the Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme , there are certain parameters of the Central Government and the State Government, under this, a provision has been made to provide subsidy / subsidy to the farmers if the situation arises due to hailstorm in the standing crops in the Kharif season .
- Agricultural input subsidy scheme to benefit farmers Department online registered farmers will be the same, which means that under this scheme the farmer can make your application that the farmer registration agriculture has been through the department.
Amount of Subsidy
The subsidy amount will be provided to the farmers affected by the damage of crop during Kharif season or due to low rainfall fallow land will be made at the rate of Rs.6800 per hectare.
- For unirrigated crops, Rs.6800 per hectare will be paid.
- For irrigated crops, Rs.13500 per hectare will be paid.
- For perennial crops, Rs.18000 per hectare will be paid.
Key Features of Scheme
- Provide assistance for the loss of crops due to untimely rainfall and hailstorm.
- In this scheme, Rs 6800 per hectare is given for the crop in the non-irrigated area and Rs 13500 per hectare for the irrigated area farmer on the loss of crop due to hailstorm.
- The Agricultural Input Grant Scheme can be availed only through online application.
- To take advantage of the Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme, your district needs to be declared as drought-prone.
- A grant at the rate of Rs. 12,200 per hectare will be given for arable land in Bihar where sand / silt deposits are more than 3 inches.
- The DBT Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme has a provision to provide a minimum of Rs 1000 assistance per hectare.