Short Info: नॉलेज मरीन एंड इंजीनियरिंग वर्क्स लिमिटेड आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Limited IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). KMEW IPO Subscription Status | KMEW GMP Today | KMEW IPO Allotment Status | KMEW IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||KMEW|
|Article Published On||03/09/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/15/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 नॉलेज मरीन एंड इंजीनियरिंग वर्क्स लिमिटेड आईपीओ: KMEW IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 KMEW IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 KMEW IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 KMEW Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 KMEW IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 KMEW IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 KMEW IPO Shares Offered
- 8 KMEW IPO Subscription Process
- 9 How to check KMEW IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check KMEW BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check KMEW NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check KMEW allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check KMEW Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check KMEW share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 KMEW IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 KMEW IPO Subscription FAQs:
नॉलेज मरीन एंड इंजीनियरिंग वर्क्स लिमिटेड आईपीओ: KMEW IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: KMEW IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
KMEW IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: KMEW IPO is a SME IPO of 2,736,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹10.12 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹37 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 3000 Shares. The IPO opens on Mar 9, 2021, and closes on Mar 12, 2021. Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE SME.
The IPO page of KMEW captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
KMEW IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
|KMEW IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Limited IPO|
|in Language||नॉलेज मरीन एंड इंजीनियरिंग वर्क्स लिमिटेड आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Saurabh M. Daswani and Mrs. Kanak S. Kewalramani are the company promoters.|
|KMEW IPO Lead Manager(s)||Hem Securities Limited|
|KMEW IPO Registrar||Link Intime India Private Ltd|
|IPO Date||Mar 9 to Mar 12, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2,736,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹10.12 Cr)
|Offer for Sale|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹37 per equity share|
|Market Lot||3000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||3000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
KMEW Allotment & Listing Dates
|KMEW Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 9, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 12, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date|
|Initiation of Refunds|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct|
|IPO Shares Listing Date|
KMEW IPO Subscription Status Live:
KMEW IPO subscribed 2.87 times. The public issue subscribed 3.65 times in the retail category, [.] times in QIB, and 2.09 times in the NII category by Mar 12, 2021 07:49.
|Qualified Institutional||[.] Times|
|Non Institutional||2.09 Times|
|Retail Individual||3.65 Times|
KMEW IPO Subscription Status (Day 1)
KMEW IPO subscribed 2.87 times. KMEW IPO received bids for 3.65 times issue size in retail, [.] times issue size in QIB, and 2.09 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 12, 2021 07:49.
|Mar 9, 2021 07:49||0.81x||0.47x||0.64x|
|Mar 10, 2021 07:49||1.31x||1.30x||1.30x|
|Mar 11, 2021 07:49||1.31x||1.30x||1.30x|
|Mar 12, 2021 07:49||2.09x||3.65x||2.87x|
KMEW IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
KMEW IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
KMEW IPO is a public issue of 2,736,000 equity shares. The issue offers 1,368,000 shares to retail individual investors, 0 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 1,368,000 share to non-institutional investors.
KMEW IPO Subscription Process
You can apply in KMEW IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the KMEW IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in KMEW using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in KMEW using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in KMEW using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the KMEW and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the KMEW IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in KMEW IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select KMEW IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on KMEW IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of KMEW. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
How to check KMEW IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check KMEW IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check KMEW BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the KMEW IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘KMEW’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check KMEW NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘KMEW’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check KMEW allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
KMEW IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose KMEW as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the KMEW name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check KMEW Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on KMEW Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 2
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 3
KMEW IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Limited IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: KMEW IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 –
The Company is mostly dedicated to the engineering and development of marine crafts and marine infrastructure. In the Indian small business sector, it is a well-established player. The company is operating in two segments: Maritime Craft is owned and operated by one and ancillary facilities such as repair and servicing, engineering personnel solutions, marine hydrography and magnetometer surveys, etc.
Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Limited (‘Company’), engaged in the business of owning and operating of Marine Crafts for dredging along with repairs and maintenance/refits of Marine Crafts and Marine Infrastructure will be launching its initial public offering (‘IPO’ or the ‘Offer’) which is scheduled to open on Tuesday, March 09 and close on Friday March 12, 2021, with a fixed price band of Rs. 37 per Equity Share of face value of Rs. 10 each of the Company (the ‘Equity Shares’).
Objects of the Issue:
|KMEW IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in KMEW|
KMEW IPO Registrar
|KMEW IPO Registrar Details|
|Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Knowledge Marine & Engineering Works Limited
Office No. 402, Sai Samarath Business Park,
Deonar Village Road, Govandi (East) Mumbai 400088Phone: +91-022-49739383
KMEW IPO Subscription FAQs:
When KMEW IPO will open?
The KMEW IPO opens on Mar 9, 2021 and closes on Mar 12, 2021.
When KMEW IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 08 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the KMEW IPO?
You can apply KMEW IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the KMEW IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “KMEW”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is KMEW IPO Size?
KMEW IPO size is ₹10.12 crore.
What is KMEW IPO Price Band?
KMEW IPO Price Band is ₹37.
What is KMEW IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
KMEW IPO lot size is 3000 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 3000 Shares.
How to subscribe KMEW?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When KMEW IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 09 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check KMEW allotment status?
The KMEW IPO allotment status is expected on or around . Visit KMEW IPO allotment status to check.
What is KMEW IPO Allotment Date?
KMEW IPO allotment date is March 2021.
What is KMEW IPO Listing Date?
The KMEW IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of KMEW IPO listing is [.].