Short Brief : किसान रेल योजना ऑनलाइन बुकिंग, ट्रैन लिस्ट, रजिस्ट्रेशन – [Apply Online] Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 – Kisan Train Online Registration, Kisan Rail Application Form, Kisan Rail Online Booking, Kisan Train List, Kisan Rail Yojana Route List, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.irctc.co.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Kisan Rail Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Kisan Rail will help farmers get proper market and price for their produce
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 08/09/2020|
|Updated on: 08/20/2020
किसान रेल योजना 2020 : Kisan Rail Yojana – Train List, Online Booking, Route
Latest News Update:
- The inaugural run of ‘Devlali-Danapur Kisan Rail’ flagged off
- Kisan Rail will help farmers get proper market and price for their produce – Shri Narendra Singh Tomar
- Kisan Rail is a step towards making farmers more prosperous – Shri Piyush Goyal
Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Indian Railways has introduced the first “Kisan Rail” from Devlali (Maharashtra) to Danapur (Bihar). The Centre had announced plans of starting special parcel trains called ‘Kisan Rail’ in the Budget 2020-21.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Kisan Rail Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Rail Yojana|
|in Language||किसान रेल योजना|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of India|
|Major Benefit||Help farmers get proper market and price for their produce|
|Scheme Objective||Kisan Train is running from Maharashtra to Bihar|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Rail Yojana Launched||07 August 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 Notification PIB||Click Here|
|Kisan Rail Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Kisan Rail Yojana 2020 Application Form
Taking an important step, Indian Railways has started Kisan Rail from today i.e. 7th August. Small farmers have connected with Mumbai and Pune directly. This train will also help farmers of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh as the train will pass through these states. It is an air-conditioned train and it is like cold storage on rail tracks. People living in cities will get fresh vegetables. Fare of trains in comparison to trucks is also low.
Objectives of Kisan Rail Yojana 2020
- From this train, such items like fruits and vegetables will be transported which spoil quickly.
- These trains are a step towards realising the goal of doubling farmers’ incomes by 2022.
Kisan Train Scheme Features: What is unique?
Farmers rail will have refrigerated coaches. It has been built by the Railways as a new design with a capacity of 17 tons. It has been built in the rail coach factory Kapurthala. Containers in this train will be like freeze. Meaning it will be a mobile cold storage, in which farmers will be able to keep perishable vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, milk.
Kisan Rail Time Table/ Schedule 2020
This farmer train will run once a week. It will run from Devlali in Maharashtra’s Nashik district at 11 am and will reach Danapur station near Patna next day at 6.45 pm. In this way it will spend about 32 hours in its journey.
Kisan Rail Route: Farmer Trains Station List
During this journey, Kisan Rail will cover a distance of about 1,519 km. After running from Deolali, this train will stop at Nashik Road, Manmad, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Satna, Katni, Manikpur, Prayagraj, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar and Buxar.
ये होगा किसान रेल का रूट
देवलाली – नासिक रोड, मनमाड, जलगांव, भुसावल, बुरहानपुर, खंडवा, इटारसी, जबलपुर, सतना, कटनी , मानिकपुर, प्रयागराज, पंडित दीनदयाल उपाध्याय नगर और बक्सर रुकेगी. कुल मिलाकर इस पहले रूट में महाराष्ट्र, मध्य प्रदेश, उत्तर प्रदेश और बिहार के किसानों को फायदा मिलने वाला है.
Kisan Rail fare per ton : किसान रेल का प्रति टन किराया
Under this scheme, the farmers of the country will have to pay rent per tan for all the commodities like fruits, vegetables, milk etc. from this train to reach the market. From Nashik Road / Devlali, Danapur will be Rs. 4001, Manmad to Danapur Rs. 3849, Jalgaon to Danapur Rs. 3513, Bhusaval to Danapur Rs. 3459, Burhanpur to Danapur Rs. 3323, Khandwa to Danapur Rs. 3148 per tonne.
Kisan Rail Yojana Online Booking Process
किसान रेल योजना 2020 ऑनलाइन बुकिंग के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करे ?
Indian Railways is going to start its first ‘Kisan Rail’ service from August 7 to transport fruits and vegetables. Railways said on Thursday that the first such train would run between Devlali in Maharashtra to Danapur in Bihar. Now, No information about Kisan Rail Yojana for Train List and Online Booking System so stay connected with us for further information.
- Khandwa to Danapur – Rs 3148 / – per ton
- Burhanpur to Danapur – Rs 3323 / – per ton
- Bhusaval to Danapur – Rs 3459 / – per ton
- Jalgaon to Danapur – Rs 3513 / – per ton
- Manmad to Danapur – Rs 3849 / – per ton
- Nashik Road to Danapur – Rs 4001 / – per ton
- Devlali to Danapur – Rs 4001 / – per ton
Step to Apply Online Kisan Rail Scheme Booking 2020
Please Visit the nearest railway station for information about Kisan Rail Yojana and Book the train.
- The “Kisan Rail” scheme will benefit farmers of the entire country as they would be able to sell their produce in urban areas.
- This effort of the Railways is being linked to the government’s target, under which it was said that by 2022 the income of the farmers will be doubled.
- With this, perishable agricultural products like vegetables, fruits, meat, fish and milk will be transported from their growing areas to the areas where they have a good market.
Key Features of Kisan Rail
- Kisan Rails are the first ever multi commodity trains.
- The Prime Minister stated that India’s first Kisan rail has started between Maharashtra and Bihar.
- These trains with refrigerated coaches will help in bringing perishable agricultural products like vegetables, fruits to the market in a short period of time.
- Aggressive marketing is being done with local farmers, loaders, Agriculture Produce Market Committee (APMC) and individuals.
- Under this Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme, there will be a system of transportation of farmer produce along with cold storage.