Summary: Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM), organized under Social Justice Department, has a mission to extend service and support to the destitute, poor, aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other weaker sections of population. The main aim is the adoption of social security measures/activities that encourage convergent action to ensure greater social security for the entire population. Kerala Social security mission identifies, undertakes and implements social security projects for the weaker sections. Through this scheme, the government is going to organize social security programs all over the state in order to extend services and support to the beneficiaries.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Kerala Social Security Mission 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Kerala Social Security Mission 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website socialsecuritymission.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Kerala Social Security Mission 2022 @socialsecuritymission.gov.in
- 2 Kerala Social Security Mission 2022 – Overview
- 3 Kerala Social Security Mission 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Types Schemes Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 3.1.1 Cancer Suraksha for children-
- 3.1.2 Snehapoorvam for children-
- 3.1.3 Thalolam for children-
- 3.1.4 Aswasakiranam for senior citizens/differently abled-
- 3.1.5 Hunger free City for chronic illness-
- 3.1.6 Vayomithram for senior citizens-
- 3.1.7 Karunya deposit for differently abled-
- 3.1.8 Prathyasha for women-
- 3.1.9 Snehasanthwanam for differently abled/chronic illness-
- 3.1.10 Samashwasam for chronic illness-
- 3.1.11 Monetary Or Other Assistance Offered Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 3.2 Required Document for Kerala Social Security Mission
- 3.3 Kerala Social Security Mission Eligibility Criteria
- 3.4 Objectives of Kerala Social Security Mission 2022
- 3.5 Benefits And Features Of Kerala Social Security Mission
- 3.1 Types Schemes Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 4 Kerala Social Security Mission Online Registration Process
- 4.1 Procedure to Apply Online Kerala Social Security Mission Application Form 2022
- 4.2 Procedure To Apply Offline Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- 4.3 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.4 Important Links
- 4.5 Share this:
- 4.6 Related
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM)|
|Launched by||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Major Benefit||Schemes for the poor and the needy.|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Social Security To Various Sections Of Society|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Kerala|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Kerala Social Security Mission 2022: Online Application Form
Kerala Social Security Mission 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The state has initiated many social security schemes for the poor and the needy. The Social Welfare Services intend to provide needed care and protection and such other services to the women, children, physically and mentally challenged, destitute, orphans, aged, infirm etc. KSSM creates facilities for centralised food processing and food supplementation to poor patients undergoing treatment in government hospitals and rehabilitate patients discharged from hospitals who have nowhere to go. To make our society a balanced one, health status of poor should be addressed and Social security mission draws up programmes for improving the health status by providing nutrition standards food to the poor.
Types Schemes Under Kerala Social Security Mission
Cancer Suraksha for children-
Cancer, the killer disease, was once considered incurable. However, advances in medical science have helped conquer the disease to a very large extent. The entire cost of treatment, including the cost of investigations, would be borne by the hospitals through the funds provided by the Mission. The ceiling of expenditure per child would be initially Rs 50,000. However, the hospital can incur additional expenditure, based on the report of the committee comprising of the Oncologist/treating doctor, Head of the Radiology Department and the Superintendent, subject to ratification by the Mission.
Snehapoorvam for children-
The statistics reveals that in Kerala, around 75,000 children below 18 years are living in orphanages. Around 1500 orphanages are functioning in Kerala. Almost 80- 90% of the children in orphanages have families and relatives. Many orphans and vulnerable children slip further into poverty once the family’s main bread winner stops working or dies.
Thalolam for children-
Thalolam scheme aims to provide free treatment to the children below age of 18, who are suffering from Kidney diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, Cerebral Palsy, Brittle Bone Disease, Hemophilia, Thalassemia, Sickle Cell Anemia, Orthopedic deformities and other Neuro- Developmental Disabilities, Congenital anomalies ( Endosulfan victims) and accident cases which needs surgery. A patient will be eligible for an initial assistance of Rs. 50,000/- only under this scheme. Additional financial assistance can be met based on the decision of the Superintendent, Head of the concerned Department of Specialty and Head of Radiotherapy Department. This scheme has come into effect from January 1,2010 onwards.
Aswasakiranam for senior citizens/differently abled-
Aswasakiranam Scheme envisages assisting the care givers of physically and mentally disabled bed-ridden patients, who are their family members or relatives. This scheme intends to provide a monthly assistance of Rs.600/- to those care givers who are unable to take up employment for self-sustenance. The scheme came into effect from 02/08/10 and all those who have been providing care giving service to patients since 02/08/10 will be paid monthly assistance with retrospective effect. This is apart from the pension given to the patient.
Hunger free City for chronic illness-
The project titled “Hunger Free City” aims to provide highly subsidized meals once a day to public at designated centers in a city and it is aimed at ensuring that no person in the city goes without at least one square meal a day. Kozhikode is the first city chosen for this. Now it’s implemented in Malappuram, Kollam & Trivandrum as well.
Vayomithram for senior citizens-
Kerala Social Security Mission is implementing the Vayomithram project which provides health care and support to elderly above the age of 65 years residing at Corporation/Municipal Areas in the state. The Vayomithram project mainly provides free medicines through mobile clinics, Palliative care, Counseling service, Help desk to the old age.
Karunya deposit for differently abled-
This scheme is intended to raise resources for the medical and educational support of physically or mentally challenged children attending special schools or who are inmates of orphanages/ institutions etc. The objective is to attract depositors who are willing to deposit an amount of at least Rs.One lakh or its multiples as CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) funds. The depositor would have the option to select the child, orphanage or special school, area etc. or to leave the further selection of the beneficiary to the Head of the orphanage/special school or to the Mission.
Prathyasha for women-
“Prathyasha” is an innovative programme launched as a joint venture amid Individuals, Corporates and Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM). Without any doubt, marriage is part of the social agenda of human life, but in poor families’ parents are not able to afford the escalating marriage expenses. The main objective of this Prathyasha scheme is to help economically poor parents in getting their daughters married. As a part of this programme girls belonging to poor families are provided with a marriage assistance dole of Rs 50,000 each using the funds raised by Individuals, Corporates and the Kerala Social Security Mission. The individuals/corporates can donate amount in multiples of 25,000 and the equivalent amount contributed by the government which will be used by the Mission to meet the requirements. Depositors would have an option to select the beneficiaries.
Snehasanthwanam for differently abled/chronic illness-
The scheme acts as a relief measure for the Endosulfan victims in the state. Under this scheme: Financial assistance of Rs. 2200/- is given to the bedridden Endosulfan victims. Rs. 1700/- to such bedridden Endosulfan victims who are getting Rs. 300/- as disability pension. All other Endosulfan victims are given Rs. 1200/- based on the list furnished by the District Collector. The financial assistance under this scheme has been granted from December 2010 onwards. It also aims educational assistance to the Children of Endosulfan affected families. The scheme acts as a relief measure for the Endosulfan victims in the state. Children studying in buds school – Rs 2000/- Children studying in class 1 to 7 – Rs 2000/- Children studying in class 8 to 10 – Rs 3000/- Children studying in Plus One and Plus Two – Rs 4000/-.
Samashwasam for chronic illness-
This scheme provides financial assistance to the following 4 categories of patients. The main objective of the scheme is to provide care and protection to the weaker section of our community. Those who are availing any other financial assistance under any other Govt. scheme are also eligible for this scheme.
Monetary Or Other Assistance Offered Under Kerala Social Security Mission
|Name Of Scheme||Benefits|
|Cancer Suraksha for children||The entire cost of treatment will be borne under the mission( Initial Assistance Of Rs 50000/-)|
|Snehapoorvam for children||Children who have lost either father or mother or both.|
Students from first standard to degree classes.
Children below 5 years.
Children who belongs to BPL category.
For children belonging to APL category, annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality).
|Thalolam for children||Initial Assistance of Rs 50000/-|
|Aswasakiranam for senior citizen/differently-abled||Rs 600/- per month|
|Hunger free City for chronic illness||To provide lunch free of cost|
|Vayomithram for senior citizen||To provide free medicines|
|Karunya deposit for differently-abled||To provide Medical and educational support to physically or mentally challenged children attending special schools|
|Prathyasha for women||Rs 50000/- one-time financial assistance|
|Snehasanthwanam for differently abled/chronic illness||From Rs 700/- per month to Rs 4000 per month/-|
|Samashwasam for chronic illness||Rs 1100/- per month|
Required Document for Kerala Social Security Mission
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Kerala Social Security Mission Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
|Name Of Scheme||Eligibility|
|Cancer Suraksha for children||The applicant must be a permanent resident of KeralaApplicant must be a cancer patient|
|Snehapoorvam for children||Applicant must have lost father or mother or bothThe applicant must belong to BPL category students from class 1st to degree classes can apply under this scheme for those children who belong to APL category the annual family income should be below Rs 20000 in rural areas and Rs 22375 in urban areas|
|Thalolam for children||The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala applicant age must be below 18 years|
|Aswasakiranam for senior citizen/differently abled||The bedridden patients can take the benefit of the scheme applicant must belong to the below poverty line category mentally challenged citizens can also apply|
|Hunger free City for chronic illness||Any citizen can take benefit of this scheme|
|Vayomithram for senior citizen||The age of the applicant should be above 65 years applicant must be decided at a corporation or municipality|
|Karunya deposit for differently abled||The age of the applicant should be between 5 to 18 years applicant must be physically or mentally challenged applicant must be a school-going resident of an orphanage or a student of special school which can be a government, aided or unaided sector and recognized by GOK or GOI|
|Prathyasha for women||The annual family income of the beneficiary should be below Rs 60000The age of the beneficiary should be above 22 yearsThe application must submit before marriage function applicant must belong to a poor family|
|Snehasanthwanam for differently abled/chronic illness||The endosulfan victims will get the benefit from this scheme|
|Samashwasam for chronic illness||The patient must belong to below poverty line category applicant must have nationalized bank account|
Objectives of Kerala Social Security Mission 2022
The main objective of the Kerala Social Security Mission is to provide social security to various sections of society. Under this scheme, various types of social security programs will be organized all over the state in order to extend service and support to the beneficiaries.
Benefits And Features Of Kerala Social Security Mission
- The Government of Kerala has launched Kerala social security mission which is organised under Social justice Department of Kerala.
- Through this scheme, various types of programs are implemented to improve the health status by providing nutritional standard food to the needy, so that all of them can improve their life.
- Under the mission social security project for weaker section of society are undertaken and implemented.
- This Security Mission also provides additional infrastructure for the modernization of social welfare institutions in the state and various types of research have been conducted.
- Through the Aswasakiranam Scheme, services and assistance are provided by the state government to destitute, poor, old, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other sections of the population, so that they all can live their lives well.
- Food processing and food supplementation is also ensured to the poor patients who are undergoing treatment in government hospitals
- In order to make society balance this scheme also addresses the health status of poor
- Through this scheme various types of programs are implemented for improving health status by providing nutritional standard food to the needy.
- The social security project for the weaker section of the society is initiated and implemented by the state government under the Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM).
- Under this scheme various types of schemes has formulated and implemented for providing protection and support to the aged
- Under this scheme food processing and food supplementation is also ensured for poor patients getting treatment in government hospitals and this scheme also addresses the health condition of poor to make society balanced.
Kerala Social Security Mission Online Registration Process
Kerala government has started the Kerala Social Security Mission keeping in mind the poor citizens of the state. The implementation of this scheme is done by the Social Justice Department of Kerala. Services and assistance are provided by the State Government through the Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM) to the destitute, poor, aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other sections of the population.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Kerala Social Security Mission Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Kerala Social Security Mission i.e. socialsecuritymission.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on apply online.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- By following this procedure you can apply under Kerala social security mission
Procedure To Apply Offline Under Kerala Social Security Mission
- Firstly you should go to the concerned department
- You have to collect an Application form from there
- Now you have to fill all the required details in this application form
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this form in the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply under Kerala social security mission
Procedure To Download Application Forms
- Go to the official website of Kerala social security mission
- On the homepage, you have to click on the application form
- A new page will appear before you containing list off application forms
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- The application form will show in PDF format
- You have to click on the download option in order to download it
Procedure To Donate
- Visit the official website of Kerala social security mission
- On the homepage you have to click on donate
- On this new page you have to enter name, address, City, pin code, country, state/province, email, contact number, mobile number and payment mode
- Now you have to click on proceed
- After that, you have to enter the payment details
- Now you have to click on the make payment link
- By following this procedure you can donate
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all go to the official website of Kerala social security mission
- On the homepage, you have to click on login
- The following options will appear show on the screen:-
- Career portal
- E suraksha
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- You have to enter your login ID password and captcha code on the new page
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Procedure To View Contact Details
- Go to the official website of the Kerala social security mission
- On the home page, you have to click on contact us
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you can view contact details
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura P.O., Thiruvananthapuram,
Kerala Pin: 69501
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Kerala Social Security Mission Official Portal||Official Website|