Summary: KCR Kit Scheme 2022 Apply Online – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website kcrkit.telangana.gov.in.
Talangana KCR Kit Scheme 2022
The Telangana KCR Kit Scheme was launched by the Telangana Government. It is a welfare scheme launched for mothers and children. After delivery, the mother is provided with the KCR kit. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Medical Officer, or Deputy District Medical & Health officer may handle online pregnancy enrollment using KCR Kit. Pregnant women would receive financial help under this programme in the amount of Rs. 12,000 over the course of 4 periods. The government will contribute another Rs. 1000 in the case of a girl baby. Baby oil, soaps that are good for both mother and child, a mosquito net, dresses, handbags, toys for kids, diapers, powder, shampoo, sarees, towels, and a baby cot are all included in the KCR kit.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “KCR Kit Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Talangana KCR Kit Scheme 2022
- 2 KCR Kit Scheme Online Application Form
- 3 KCR Kit Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for KCR Kit Scheme
- 5 KCR Kit Scheme Offline Registration
- 6 KCR Kit Scheme Online Registration
- 7 Check KCR Kit Application Status Online
KCR Kit Scheme Online Application Form
The Telangana state government has launched the KCR Kit Scheme for women. It was launched in 2017 by the Chief Minister K Chandrasekar Rao. Women who give birth at a government hospital are covered by this plan. The KCR kit is provided to the mother after delivery. 16 items in the package are necessary to keep the newborn clean and hygienic. The baby’s needs would be met by the kit supplied for three months. The kit includes clothing, baby powder, baby oil, baby soaps, toys, mosquito netting, napkins, diapers, and napkins. The Finance Minister in Telangana Budget 2022-23 planned to offer a “KCR nutrition kit” to 1.25 lakh women yearly.
In addition to this programme, the state government is also putting up a programme for pregnant mothers under which it will give money to the pregnant women (who typically work) to make up for their lost income. This plan would provide Rs. 4,000 during pregnancy and Rs. 4,000 following delivery. At the time of vaccination, Rs. 4000 will be given, bringing the total amount of financial aid to Rs. 12000. If the newborn is a female, the programme will provide an additional Rs. 1000.
KCR Kit Scheme – List of Items
The KCR Kit under the scheme comes packed with several essential items for pregnant women and newborn babies. Below is the list of items that will be provided in the KCR Kit.
- Soaps useful for mother and child
- Baby oil
- Baby bed
- Mosquito net
- Towel and napkins
- Toys for kid
The KCR kit contains 16 essential items which are useful for the new born for up to 3 months.
KCR Kit Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Talangana KCR Kit Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana’s state Government|
|Major Benefit||Financial Assistance of Rs. 12,000/- on the birth of a male child.|
Financial Assistance of Rs. 13,000/- on the birth of a female child.
KCR Kit containing 16 necessary items for mother and child, costing Rs. 15,000/-.
|Scheme Objective||Help new mothers and babies|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for KCR Kit Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhaar card or identity cards for identification purposes.
- Address proof documents
- LMP Date
- Mobile number
- Bank details or bank passbook
KCR Kit Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The beneficiary must be a Telangana resident in order to accept the gift.
- The Telangana state-issued Aadhar card is a requirement for beneficiaries.
- The benefit of this programme is that the recipient can only use it for a maximum of two delivery.
Objectives of KCR Kit Scheme 2022
The programme aims to minimize the state’s rate of infant mortality. Telangana currently has an IMR of 28 deaths per 1000 live births. The mother and child health is monitored by the state using the Aadhar-based Mother and Child Tracking System. They are monitored during the entire pregnancy.
KCR Kit Scheme Benefits
- The government gives a 16-item KCR Kit to mothers and newborns after birth.
- Under this scheme, pregnant women will be provided with the financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 in 4 phases.
- The items provided in the Rs. 15,000 worth KCR Kit would be useful for the newborn for up to 3 months.
- The KCR Kit has baby oil, soaps that are good for both mother and child, a mosquito net, dresses, a handbag, toys for children, diapers, powder, shampoo, sarees, a baby bed, a towel, and napkins.
Key Features of KCR Kit Scheme
- The Telangana government’s Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare administers the KCR Kit welfare programme.
- This scheme named after the Chief Minister of Telangana, Sh. Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao.
- Women who are pregnant must register at the Public Health Center closest to their residences in order to take benefit of this service.
- Pregnant women’s health conditions will be tracked and recorded by ASHA Workers both before and after the pregnancy.
- DBT will be used to send money to beneficiaries under the program.
- Every newborn child would receive an Aadhar card and a birth certificate as part of this scheme.
- This programme is only available to pregnant mothers for two births.
- Pregnant women who wish to participate in this programme must register at the local Public Health Center.
How to Apply for KCR Kit Scheme
The KCR Kit Scheme 2022 for expectant women has officially been introduced by the Telangana government. The state government has begun accepting registrations online through its dedicated website, kcrkit.telangana.gov.in. Pregnant women who are interested can, however, register by going to the Public Health Center that is closest to them. The online registration of expectant mothers under the KCR Kit plan would be processed by an auxiliary nurse midwife, medical officer, or deputy district medical & health officer.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
KCR Kit Scheme Offline Registration
In order to register offline, you must do it through an authorized government agency:
- The nearest concerned department, which is a government hospital, is where candidates must go.
- At a government hospital, request KCR Kits.
- Women who are expecting can register for Asha benefits at the nearby employee.
- The expectant woman’s information, including name, age, Aadhaar number, bank account information, permanent residence, cell phone number, and last period date, should be provided to the DEO/ANM.
- Your application will then pass via a medical officer, a deputy district health and medical officer, and the concerned finance department before being released to the finance department, which will then transfer the scheme’s funds directly into the beneficiaries’ accounts.
KCR Kit Scheme Online Registration
- To submit an application for the KCR Kit program online, the first step is for the applicant to go to the program’s official website.
- Select the option to log in from the homepage.
- Enter your login information, such as your username and password, and then click the sign-in button on the login screen.
- Click “Child/Mother Registration” on the dashboard.
- Once the applicants’ Aadhar has been entered and verified with an OTP, click the “new registration” option. There will be a new form presented.
- Fill in all the requested information on the expectant mother, including basic information and bank account information.
- Click on the prior delivery information if you’re reapplying.
- Enter your gravida, parity, abortion history, live births, death, obstetric formula, due date, and ANC information.
- Type in your ANC data and select the high-risk identity options (Yes/No). Alongside the mother’s ID, the mother’s information is displayed.
- Select the choice to edit after carefully reviewing the information.
- Select the update button after entering the delivery date details.
- After entering the child’s details and pressing the submit button, the registration form for the child will now appear.
- The KCR Kit scheme enrollment and application processes were successful, and you are able to monitor the status.
Check KCR Kit Application Status Online
- Visit the official website if you are an applicant who has already filed a KCR Kit Application.
- On the homepage, click the link for login information.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code on the login screen.
- Enter your ID number and search for the option that says “Application Status.” Just click it.
- The KCR Kit’s condition will be displayed on the screen.
|Launched Date||2nd June 2017|