Short Info: [Apply Online] Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023 – Suvidha -Welfare Discovery Platform APK Download, Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website suvidha.karnataka.gov.in. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸುವಿಧಾ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಆವೇದನ್, ರಾಜಿಸ್ಟ್ರೇಶನ್ ಫಾರ್ಮ್, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಪಾತ್ರ, ಲಾಭ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Suvidha Portal|
|Scheme Benefit||To facilitate in applying under the welfare government scheme|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023 @suvidha.karnataka.gov.in
- 2 ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸುವಿಧಾ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ 2023 – Overview
- 3 Karnataka Suvidha Portal Online Registration Process
- 4 Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023: Online Application Form
Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023 @suvidha.karnataka.gov.in
Summary: Suvidha Portal has been launched by the Karnataka State Government. Under which all the citizens of the state will be able to take advantage of that scheme by applying for many welfare schemes through the facility portal. The Karnataka Suvidha Portal will give priority to all those people of the state who are in need of the benefits of the scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸುವಿಧಾ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ 2023 – Overview
|Name of Portal||Karnataka Suvidha Portal|
|in Language||ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸುವಿಧಾ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್|
|Launched by||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Facility Of Applying Under Various Government Scheme|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Portal/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Karnataka Suvidha Portal Online Registration Process
EasyGov launched its welfare scheme discovery platform in the state of Karnataka with 140 central and state welfare schemes. The bilingual platform is meant for citizens in need and is available as a browser-based application and a mobile application. For facilitating the application process, the platform is being integrated with Seva Sindhu.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Register on Karnataka Suvidha Portal
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Karnataka Suvidha Portal i.e. suvidha.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on sign up option.
Step 3- The Sign Up page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this page, you have to enter your 10 digits mobile number
Step 5- Now you have to click on request OTP
Step 6- After that, you have to enter OTP into the OTP box
Step 7- Now you have to click on sign up
Step 8- The registration form will appear before you
Step 9- On the registration form, you have to enter all the required details
Step 10- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 11- After that, you have to click on the register
By following this procedure you can register on the portal
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Suvidha portal
- On the hompage, you have to click on sign in option.
- After that a new sign in page will display on the screen.
- Now, you have to enter your phone number and password
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Procedure To Download Mobile App: Suvidha APK
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Suvidha portal
- On the homepage, click on get it on Google Play option.
- Redirect to Google play store app and show the app details.
- On this page you have to click on install option
- The app will install in your device.
Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023: Online Application Form
Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download – Suvidha provides an intelligent platform that interacts with users to help them identify the schemes they may be eligible for. The platform requests basic demographic questions about the beneficiary on a strict need-to-know basis. Based on the responses provided, the list of schemes an individual might be eligible for are provided. It also shows information for applying to relevant schemes.
Required Document for Karnataka Suvidha Portal
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income proof
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Ration card
- Caste certificate etc
Karnataka Suvidha Portal Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
Objectives of Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023
The purpose of this portal will be to facilitate all the citizens of the state to apply under many government schemes. Whatever government scheme is welfare ie under which people are being given benefits, it will give many types of facilities in its application. Karnataka Suvidha portal will also prioritize those citizens who need the benefit of the scheme most. Suvidha portal is also based on asking only one principal. Citizens require to enter their data on the portal only once
- This portal is basically an integrated platform that will help citizens to discover schemes and aid them in applying.
- This portal will also ensure that only eligible citizens can apply under various welfare schemes.
- Karnataka Suvidha portal is also linked with direct benefit transfer, so the payment will be made directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- A need score will be given to the beneficiaries that can guide the department in choosing the beneficiary who are in need of the benefit most.
- The user may also choose to browse the schemes by department/segment like Agriculture, scholarship, animal husbandry, etc.
- Suvidha provides these services to citizens in the local language at no cost.
- The schemes and services will be added on a regular basis with the target of having all government to citizen schemes and services on this platform.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Government of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Suvidha Portal.
- Through this portal citizens of Karnataka can apply under various welfare schemes that are launched by the government.
- This portal also prioritises citizens who need the benefit of the scheme most.
- Through this portal, a total of 250 government schemes will help to give benefits, due to which this portal has been given the form of a unified platform.
- In this case this portal will prioritise those citizens who need the benefit of the scheme most.
- The scoring parameters are currently being finalized by the government. The Suvidha portal will connect to various IT systems such as kutumba, fruits etc.
- Only that information which cannot be verified from the existing database will be checked offline by the concerned department.
- This portal is also based on the ask only once principle. Citizens have to enter the data only once.
- A total of 125 welfare schemes have been included under this portal, which are social welfare, sericulture etc.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Karnataka Suvidha Portal Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Karnataka Suvidha Portal Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Karnataka Suvidha Portal Official Portal||Official Website|