Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 @karnataka.gov.in
Summary: The Government of Karnataka first launched the Saptapadi Marriage Scheme on 10 January 2020. BS Yeddyurappa government in January 2020 launched the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana also known as Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme for eligible Hindu couples of the state. Apart from celebrating the wedding, the government will also help the beneficiaries by giving Rs 55000. It is a flagship scheme of the Karnataka Government to reduce the burden of poor families which are unable to afford the expenses of the marriage of their children.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 – Mass Marriage Scheme [Rs. 55,000] PDF Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website temples.karnataka.gov.in ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ, ನೋಂದಣಿ ನಮೂನೆ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಅರ್ಹತೆ, ಪ್ರಯೋಜನಗಳು.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 @karnataka.gov.in
- 2 Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana|
|in Language||ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಪ್ತಪದಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Launched by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Name of Department||Department of Religious Endowment, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
|Total Number of Muzrai Temples||100|
|Total number of Couples selected||Nearly 1000 couples|
|Scheme Objective||Mass Marriage of Hindu Couples and provide financial assistance to them|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Karnataka government has launched a new scheme known as the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or you can say the mass marriage scheme and through the implementation of this scheme, the Karnataka government has promised its resident that Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme will be provided to all of the eligible candidates who cannot afford to carry on a lavish marriage as based on their financial capability. Under the Karnataka Saptapadi scheme, government organise mass marriage programs at the selected temples across the state and the beneficiary bride and grooms are offered financial -assistance of a total of Rs.55000.
Required Document for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
People of the State who wish to avail the benefits under this scheme of Government ie those who wish to get married under this Government Scheme should submit the following documents.
- Identity basis
- Address proof
- Residence certificate
- Proof of age
- Caste Certificate
- Letter of the consent of their parents
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicants should be Permanent and Legal Residents of Karnataka State.
- The wedding will be held only in selected temples.
- The wedding takes place only if both the bride and groom’s parents attend the ceremony.
- This scheme is not applicable for those who are in love.
- The age of the bride should be 18 years or above.
- The age of the groom must be 21 years or above.
- The scheme is only applicable for marriages of the Hindu religion.
Objectives of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
The main objective behind the launch of scheme is to allay the financial distress of the poor parents arising due the lack of availability of funds for marriage of their children (specially girls). Under this mass marriage scheme, the state government will pay Rs. 55,000 to newly married couples. For this assistance, candidates have to register for Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022 in temples. So, CM B.S. See full details of this mass marriage scheme initiated by Yeddyurappa.
Feature & Benefits of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
- The state government has paid a sum of Rs. Subsidy Candidates should register for Karnataka Saptapadi Wedding Plan 2022 in temples.
- All new couples who will get married in the next few days can benefit from Saptapadi Wedding Plan.
- The government plans to hold about 1,000 marriages in 90-100 temples.
- The Karnataka government has launched a scheme to encourage the weaker sections by providing monetary assistance.
- Under the scheme, the married couple receives financial assistance of Rs 55,000 from the government.
- The groom will be given a shirt, dhoti and Rs 5000 cash.
- The bride is given saris, 1,000 rupees cash and 8 grams of gold for mangalasutra. The total assistance will be around Rs 55,000.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration Process
B.S. Yeddyurappa was CM of Karnataka, he had first started the Saptapadi wedding project on 10 January 2020. Those who want to get married under this scheme should register for Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2022 in temples.
All couples must register at the temple 30 days before the wedding date. A list of all eligible couples will be prepared. Only that rightful couple can get married in a mass wedding ceremony.
All interested applicants who wish to register for the project must follow the easy steps given.
Procedure to Apply Online Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Applications for this scheme will be accepted offline. Applicants who wish to nominate themselves should first check the list of temples.
Step 2- You should go to your nearest temple in the list of temples. The registration form should be obtained from the temple authority.
Step 3- After this, the applicant should attach all the necessary documents for the marriage by entering the bride and groom information.
Step 4- After verifying your registration form submit the form to the temple office. This way your offline registration will be completed.
Step 5- The list of selected applicants will be released shortly after the due date.
|Marriage Date||26 April and 24 May|