Summary: Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 Apply Online Rs 10000 per Hectare – SHSCH Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 @raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in
The State Government of Karnataka has made a new announcement regarding the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. This is a new scheme launched by the state government. Under this scheme, the Karnataka government will provide 10000 rupees per hectare to millet farmers. The main aim of the scheme is to promote millet farming in Karnataka. The government expected more production of the Millet than the previous years. So, the Karnataka state government has allotted 250 crore Rs for agricultural ponds to save water for dry land farmers. This work was done under the state’s Krushi Bhagya Yojana.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 @raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in
- 2 Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
- 5 Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Payment Status
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
The Karnataka government has announced a new scheme in the state. This scheme has been started for the farmers of the state. Under which government is providing 10000 rupees per hectare. This scheme has been benefitting all the millet growing farmers ever since.
For the millet farmers, the state government of Karnataka is going to spend 250 crore rupees after the implementation of the scheme in the state. The farmers who want an application form PDF of the Raitha Siri scheme 2022-23 will get it on the scheme’s official website.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State Farmers|
|Major Benefit||Financial Aid Rs. 10,000 per hectare of land|
|Scheme Objective||Promote Millet farming in the state|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card or Identification Card.
- Land-related documents of the applicant.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Applicant.
- Applicant’s Address proof
- Ration Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Land Record Details
- Passport size Photographs
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Karnataka.
- Must be a farmer by profession.
- The farmer must be a grower of millet primarily.
- A minimum of one hectare of agricultural property is necessary to qualify for this program.
Objectives of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
The main purpose of the Raitha Siri Scheme Registration is to promote millet farming in Karnataka and to provide some financial help to the farmers. The farmers will get rupees 10000 per hectare to grow millet in their Land. Along with this the government also provides the facility to construct farmer points so that they can restore water.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 Benefits And Features
- The State Government of Karnataka announces Raitha Siri scheme for the millet farmers.
- Rs. 10,000 per hectare of land will be provided to farmers and agricultural labors who cultivate millet.
- Under the scheme, the state government will provide the farmer with financial help.
- Karnataka has also adopted Israel’s model for micro-irrigation, which uses less water to grow crops.
- The scheme will follow Direct Bank Transfer or DBT for disbursement of the funds into farmer’s accounts.
- The government also gave rice farmers Rs 750 per acre.
- The agriculture methods will get updated since the farmers could utilise the money to update their equipment.
- The government is building water ponds for dryland farmers using other programs.
How to Apply for Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
There are many farmers in Karnataka state who are growing millets. For those farmers government has started Raitha Siri scheme online registration. Karnataka government is going to select eligible beneficiaries to provide the benefits. Karnataka’s state government gave millet producers Rs 10,000 per acre under this plan. This plan provides financial assistance to the farmers and agricultural laborers in Karnataka state.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Form
- Interested applicants must first visit the official website of Raita Agricultural (KSDA).
- After clicking the above link, the homepage of the official website will show on your screen.
- Then, you must examine the new scheme by Raita Siri. In addition, a download option has been provided.
- Select the download button and a new website with a Kannada PDF file is open for our Karnataka state residents.
- You may print the form, fill in the required information, and attach documents. Apply to the appropriate department.
- As of now, this website does not allow you to fill out the form, so you will need to wait till this service becomes available.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Payment Status
- Visit the official website, the homepage will be displayed on your device.
- Click on the option of Check Status of Raitha Siri.
- A new page will be opened by name of the status check.
- Enter the mobile number which is registered in the scheme.
- Confirm OTP from mobile and click on the show button.
- The status will be displayed in front of you.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
The common helpline number launched by the Karnataka Government for the farmers pan-Karnataka is 1902. This is the helpdesk for the Raitha Mitra portal.