Summary: Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 Apply Online – Online Registration, Application Form PDF App Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.karnatakalms.com.
Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022
Karnataka Chief Minister Mr B.S Yedurappa launched the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme. The main objective of the Karnataka KLMS scheme is to encourage digital learning among the students through e-learning modules. The LMS platform consists of academic lectures that take place in Classes, PPT, Study Material and Practice Test of 10 Multiple-Choice Questions. Karnataka’s Chief Minister stated this initiative would benefit 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors. Karnataka LMS 430 will be implemented in first-class institutions, 87 polytechnics, and 14 engineering institutes. Yeddyurappa said, “KLMS is deployed in two ways: LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.” This project cost 34.14 crores.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022
- 2 Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 www.karnatakalms.com 2022 – Overview
- 4 Karnataka LMS Scheme Application Procedure
Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
LMS-based Digital Learning, a novel initiative of the Government of Karnataka, is a platform to revolutionize the Teaching Learning process by effecting transformative changes in the Delivery of Content, Access and Assessment. It is a comprehensive system which Empowers Teachers, Enriches Students and Bridges the Digital Divide. It provides Power of Access to All, Any Time, Anywhere.
www.karnatakalms.com 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Karnataka State, S.S. Yeddyurappa,|
|Major Benefit||Students’ digital learning method|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Karnataka LMS Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Objectives of Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022
The main objective of this digital initiation is to make the schools and colleges curriculum online in digital mode. Karnataka’s Learning Management System Project costs 34.14 crores. 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital learning-based learning management systems will administer the LMS Platform.
Key Features & Benefits of Karnataka LMS Scheme
- The newly launched Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 will benefit about 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 teachers in the Karnataka state.
- The online Learning Management System gives students the opportunity to gain knowledge via the use of e-learning modules that have been developed specifically for students enrolled in a variety of classes.
- With the introduction of the scheme, the students of Karnataka state will benefit.
- The budget of the LMS project in the Karnataka State comes around 34.14 Crores.
- The budget allocated for the scheme is 34 crores approximately.
- Under the scheme, 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital platforms and systems are being set up by the authorities.
- Karnataka Learning Management System is going to cover 430 government first-grade colleges, 14 Government Engineering Colleges and 87 Government Polytechnic institutions from the academic 2021.
- The LMS platform will have videos of the academic lectures that take place in Classes, PPT, Study Material and Practice Test of 10 Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The Learning Management System Scheme allows public school and university pupils to compete academically with private and corporate pupils.
- Karnataka LMS Academic is going to cover 430 government first-class colleges, 14 government engineering colleges and 87 government polytechnic institutes from 2020-21.
Karnataka LMS Scheme Application Procedure
The Chief Minister will introduce the Karnataka LMS Scheme, thus the higher authority hasn’t recommended an application process. No LMS Scheme portal is available. You’ll be alerted whenever this scheme’s portal launches.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Office of the Commissioner, Unnatha Shikshna Soudha, Seshadri Road, Bangalore – 560001
- Phone Number: 8929-908-938
- WhatsApp Number: 7058164019/7249464019
- Email: [email protected]