Short Info: [Apply Online] Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme (KGKS) 2022 Borewell Loan Online Application Form for SC / ST / OBC – Online Registration, PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 @kmdc.karnataka.gov.in
- 2 Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Online Registration Process
- 4 Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Ganga Kalyana Borewell Selection List and Procedure
- 4.2 Required Document for Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- 4.3 Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 4.4 Objectives of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
- 4.5 Benefits And Features Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- 4.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.7 Important Dates
- 4.8 Important Links
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 @kmdc.karnataka.gov.in
Summary: The Karnataka minority Development corporation has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will get irrigation facilities at the agricultural land by drilling bore wells or digging open wells followed by installation of pump sets and accessories. The objective of the scheme is to provide irrigation through exploitation of ground water (bore wells and tube wells) for individual and group of beneficiaries belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes, Backward classes and Minorities communities.
Under this scheme, for the beneficiaries holding is 1 acre in Kodagu, Dakshin Kannada, Udupi, Karwar, Chikkamagaluru, Shivamogga & Hassan districts and 1 acre 20 guntas in remaining districts with a maximum of 5 acres. 01 Acre and 20 Guntas to 05 acres of land, one borewell will be drilled and pump set will be supplied by KMDC. Applicants must submit an online application through the website.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme (KGKS)|
|in Language||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana SchemeLAG|
|Launched by||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Major Benefit||Borewells and Open Wells with Pumpset|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The Government has allocated Rs.1.50 Lakhs and Rs. 3.00 Lakhs for the Individual Borewell Project. This amount will be for the borewell drilling, pumpsets supply and Rs. 50,000/- for electrification deposit. Under this scheme, subsidy of and Rs. 3,50,000/- to Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara and Tumkur districts and Rs. 2,00,000/- for the other districts in Karnataka.
- The beneficiaries in the selection list must belong to the minority community and must be a small / marginal farmer. Candidates can download the online application form through kmdc.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Online Registration Process
Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) is now inviting online application form for Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get one drilled borewell / open well with pump set from KDMC or lift irrigation facility.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1: First visit the official website of Karnataka Minority Development Corporation https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: On the homepage, scroll down on the “Online Services” tab and click on the “Online Apps” link as shown below.
Step 3: Then open the online application page of Karnataka Minority Development Corporation with https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/info-3/ONLINE+APPLICATION/kn.
Click on the “Ganga Welfare Plan – Click Here to Apply” link below.
Step 5: On this page, click on the “Ganga Welfare Plan” link to open the Karnataka Ganga Welfare Plan online application form.
Procedure to Apply Offline Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Application Form 2022
- The applicants can go to the official website to apply for the scheme.
- Click on the “Application Forms” option under the “citizen corner” menu on the home page.
- Now click on the download option to download the application form in the PDF format.
- Complete all the necessary details in the application form and you’re required to submit the filled application forms to the District Magistrate of their respective districts.
- After verification by the District Magistrate and Taluk Committee, the selected applications will be transferred to the concerning department for further process.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) has launched a Ganga Kalyana Scheme with the aim to provide irrigation facilities for the agricultural land to the farmers of the state. Wherever perennial water source is not available, borewells are drilled underground within the water points identified through the help of expert Geologists and tanks are built for storage of water and to help flowing through pipes to the agricultural lands. This Scheme is entirely a subsidized scheme.
Under this scheme, the government drilled the bore well and provide them with the pump set in the land of farmers. The beneficiaries in the selection list must belong to the minority community and must be small/ marginal farmers.
Under the scheme, irrigation facilities will be provided to the agricultural lands by drilling borewell/ digging open well, followed by installation of pump sets and accessories with due energization. The unit cost is fixed @ Rs. 4.50 lakhs in respect of Bangalore urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts where ground water table is depleted.
Ganga Kalyana Borewell Selection List and Procedure
- In each district, district managers invite application through advertisement in newspapers.
- Afterwards, District Manager will screen the received applicants and forward it to the Taluk Committee headed by MLA.
- After that, the committee will forward the proposal to the concerned department.
Required Document for Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL card
- Latest RTC
- Small and marginal farmers certificate issued by the competent authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
- Self declaration form
- Self declaration form from surety
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
a) The beneficiaries should belong to religious minorities community as defined in the Government Order.
b) They should be permanent residents of Karnataka State.
c) They should be small and marginal farmers.
d) The annual income of the family in rural areas shall not exceed Rs.96,000/- Rs.1.03 Lakhs in urban areas.
e) They should produce ‘Aadhar’ Card, Voter ID, Ration Card for residence proof
f) The age of the applicant is between 18 to 55 years
Objectives of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
The scheme aims to provide proper irrigation facility to the small farmers who are unable to get water resource in their land through Open Wells, Borewells or other Lift Irrigation Schemes
Benefits And Features Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- The Karnataka minority Development corporation has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- Through this scheme the beneficiaries will get irrigation facilities at the agricultural land by drilling bore wells or digging open wells followed by installation of pump sets and accessories.
- The government has allocated Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for the individual borewell project.
- This amount will be for borewell drilling, pumpset supply and Rs 50000 for electrification deposit.
- Subsidy of rupees 3.5 lakh to Bangalore urban, Bengaluru rural, Ramanagara kolar, chikkaballapur and Tumkur district will be provided.
- Other than that subsidy of Rs 2 lakh to the other districts will be provided.
- These facilities will be provided to the lands that are owned by farmers from nearby rivers by drawing pipelines from the sources of water and installing pump motors and accessories.
- Unit cost of 4 lacs is fixed up to 8 acres of land and Rs 6 lacs for 15 acres of land.
- The entire cost under the scheme will be treated as subsidy.
- The government is going to provide appropriate irrigation facilities to the farmers through the utilisation of perennial sources of water or lifting water through pipelines.
- Only those farmers who belong to minority communities and are small or marginal farmers will be able to take the benefit of this scheme.
- If the perennial water sources are not available then the corporation will provide loans to the individuals for the construction of bore wells on water points.
- The corporation is going to bear a total expenditure of 1.5 Lakh for the construction of a bore well in order to promote agricultural activities.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Contact our Helpline Number for all your queries and Whatsapp: 8277799990
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Nov 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|