Short Brief : ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉಚಿತ ಲ್ಯಾಪ್ಟಾಪ್ ಯೋಜನೆ – [Apply Online] Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Bhagya Laptop Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/english.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Free Laptop
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/15/2020|
|Updated on: 03/30/2021
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 List, Status News Updates
Latest Update News : Walking a tightrope over its finances, the state government is considering scrapping the “free laptop” scheme — an ambitious programme of the Congress government led by Siddaramaiah benefiting students. Citing severe shortage of funds to procure and distribute laptops for the 2020-21 academic year, the state government is on the verge of abandoning the scheme.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The Karnataka State Government is going to Start a new Scheme for the Students who are Studying 10th and 12th Classes in Karnataka Schools and Colleges. The Main objective of this Scheme is to contribute to the Digital Education among the beneficiaries. And this scheme will apply to Only Karnataka State SC, ST, OBC Students who are Studying 10th and 12th Classes.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|in Language||ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉಚಿತ ಲ್ಯಾಪ್ಟಾಪ್ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Beneficiaries||First Year Graduate Student Of Karnataka|
|Major Benefit||Free Laptop|
|Scheme Objective||To Promote Better Education|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Academic Year 2020-21 expected|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Declared|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Application Form Download||Click Here|
|Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021||Official Website|
Objectives of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Annual Income in the First Degree Class of Government First Class Colleges is Rs. 24367 Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes students with less than 2.50 lakhs have been provided with e-learning laptops as learning material. With the objective of creating digital literacy among the youth of the state , 24,367 laptops were distributed in the year 2016-17 to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes students who are attending Government First Class colleges and have an annual income of less than Rs.2.50 lakh . Also , all classes of government first class colleges in 2017-18, The annual income of Rs 2.50 lakhs SC/ ST Category background with bachelor’s degrees to students of less than 1800 laptops have been distributed for free .
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration Process
Step to Apply Online Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme i.e. https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/english.
Step 2- On Homepage, Check out the total Karnataka State Official website home page and find out the New Schemes list.
Step 3- After Find the Free Laptop Scheme links, you need to open it on the new page.
Step 4- Then, you will get the Scheme full details on screen. Start to fill up the Scheme application form with your proper details. And also upload require scanned Documents.
Step 5- After Applying the application form, You need to go Submit Button and Click on Submit option. After clicking the Submit option, you will get the Acknowledgement ID and Verification Code to your mobile number.
Important Document for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
Required Document to Apply Online
- Domicile Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card for identification
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size photograph
- Educational Certificate (10th and 12th Marksheet)
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Students must belong to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe or Other Backward Class students [SC/ST category].
- Applicant must passed 12th Class with 85% of marks from recognized universities or colleges approved by State and Central governments.
- The Students must apply for professional course for further studies
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is less than 2.50 Lakhs.
- Students should be studying in their first year of graduation.
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic colleges.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Study in First Grade Colleges.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Major Benefits & Key Features
Beneficiary Benefits & Scheme Feature
- The Karnataka State CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu has launched the New Scheme of Free Laptop to Help the Poor and Needy SC ST and OBC Students to gain their Knowledge.
- The main objective of the scheme is to promote digital education among the students.
- The state government has spent approximately Rs 311 crore to Purchase Laptops. This scheme is beneficial for approximately 36000 SC/ ST students.
- Under this scheme, the government of the Karnataka state is going to distribute free laptops to the students who recently give 12th standard examination.
- This scheme is eligible for the Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe or Other Backward Class students.
List of Colleges
Here is the list of colleges where the laptop is supplied with a number of total counts. Check the list of the college’s region-wise: –