Short Info: 2021 – [Apply Online] Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020 : Taxi Auto Driver Rs 5000 Scheme Online Registration, Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For Covid-19 Scheme Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website karnataka.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Driver Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs 5000|
|Scheme Published On||05/08/2020|
|Scheme Updated on||12/16/2020|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಚಾಲಕ ಯೋಜನೆ 2021: Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List, Status News Updates
- 2 Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020 Apply Online
- 3 Apply Online : Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs 5000 Assistance
- 4 Important Document
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Objectives of Karnataka Driver Scheme
- 7 Major Benefits
- 8 Key Features of Scheme
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಚಾಲಕ ಯೋಜನೆ 2021: Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List, Status News Updates
The Karnataka government on Wednesday announced a Rs 1,610 crore relief package for the benefit of those in distress due to the COVID-19-induced lockdown. The measures announced by the Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa would bring relief to farmers, flower-growers, washermen, auto rickshaw and taxi drivers, MSMEs, large industries, weavers, building workers and barbers.
Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020 Apply Online
Summary: To help stimulate economic activity in the state and to compensate for the loss of livelihoods, the Karnataka government unveiled an economic stimulus package worth Rs 1610 crore.
As part of the package, the government has decided to pay Rs 25,000 per hectare up to a maximum of one hectare. Sixty thousand washer men (dhobis) and 2,30,000 barbers would also be given a one-time compensation of Rs 5,000.
Also 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and taxi drivers will be given Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure as due to lockdown they have had no earnings.
Pointing out that there are 15.80 lakh registered building workers in the state, Yediyurappa said they would get Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure. The benefit will be washermen, barbers, farmers, Auto Rickshaw driver, taxi drivers and other peoples.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Driver Scheme|
|in Language||ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಚಾಲಕ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka|
|Major Benefit||Rs 5000|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Financial support|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs 5000 Assistance
Step to Apply Online Karnataka Driver Scheme 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Karnataka Driver Scheme i.e. karnataka.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Note: Now you will get a reference ID. Save if for future use.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Ration Card/ Pan Card)
- Permanent or temporary address Proof
- Vehicle registration Certificate and Vehicle Licence Document.
- The applicants must be a Citizen of Karnataka State and he / She should have permanent or temporary address proof issued by the Karnataka State.
- The Beneficiaries should have a valid Driving license issued by the State transport department.
- And the beneficiaries should have the vehicle license.
ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಶ್ರೀ @BSYBJP ಅವರು, ಕಳೆದ ಒಂದೂವರೆ ತಿಂಗಳಿನ ಲಾಕ್ ಡೌನ್ ಹಿನ್ನೆಲೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಆರ್ಥಿಕವಾಗಿ ಸಂಕಷ್ಟ ಅನುಭವಿಸಿದ್ದ ಎಲ್ಲ ವರ್ಗದ ಬಡಜನರಿಗೆ 1,610 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳ ಪ್ಯಾಕೇಜ್ ಘೋಷಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ.#BSYforPoor pic.twitter.com/gn56NTGCFR
— CM of Karnataka (@CMofKarnataka) May 6, 2020
Only the candidates given below are eligible for registration under this scheme.
- small and medium enterprises
- Flower growers,
- Auto driver
- vehicle driver
- Cab driver
Objectives of Karnataka Driver Scheme
- People from all sections of society are facing financial difficulties due to lockdown of more than one and a half months, the Chief Minister noted.
- A decision has also been taken to help about 7,75,000 Auto & Taxi drivers by providing one time compensation of Rs 5,000 each.
- Financial support will be provided to poor people
- Poor people will not move out of their homes to earn
- Essential commodities can be purchased from this amount
Key Features of Scheme
- The Karnataka government divulged a monetary boost bundle worth Rs 1610 crore.
- As a component of the bundle, the legislature has chosen to pay Rs 25,000 for each hectare up to a limit of one hectare.
- Sixty thousand washermen (dhobis) and 2,30,000 hairstylists would likewise be given a one-time payment of Rs 5,000.
- 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and cab drivers will be given Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure
- 54,000 handloom weavers in the state would get Rs 2,000 each as a one-time measure.
- 15.80 lakh enlisted fabricating labourers in the state would get Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure.
- To subsidize all these alleviations quantifies, the state has climbed alcohol costs by 11% with a previous hike of 6%, the all-out hike on retail alcohol costs by 17%.