Summary: Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023 Apply Online for Brahmin Brides – Maitri Yojana Online Registration, Karnataka Arundhati / Maitri Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Arundhati Scheme, which was introduced by the Karnataka government to offer financial aid to Brahmin brides, has stirred up political controversy. Officials from the government claim that the Arundhati Yojana will assist underprivileged Brahmins. The bride from a Brahmin household will receive a financial support of Rs 25,000 under the Arundhati Yojana for her wedding. The State Brahmin Development Board will be in charge of monitoring the programme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online, download the official notification and carefully read all eligibility criteria and the application process. We will provide short information about “Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
- 2 Karnataka Arundhati / Maitri Scheme Online Application Form
- 3 Karnataka Arundhati Scheme/ Maitri Yojana 2023 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
Karnataka Arundhati / Maitri Scheme Online Application Form
The Arundhati Scheme and Maitri Yojana 2023 for Brahmin Brides are the two new schemes that the Karnataka government has introduced. With the Arundhati Yojana, the state government would give the families of brahmin brides financial support for the wedding. If a bride marries a priest, the government will give her financial support under the Maitreyi Scheme (Archakras and Purohits).
Arundhati Scheme for Brahmin Brides in Karnataka 2023
Karnataka’s latest plan to financially assist Brahmin brides has stoked up political controversy. As according to government leaders, the Arundhati Yojana has been started to help the poor members of the Brahmin caste. The Brahmin bride’s family would receive Rs. 25,000 under the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme as payment for the wedding.
This Arundhati Yojna will be implemented in the state by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board. Around 550 families of Brahmin brides will receive Rs. 25000 in support under the Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023.
Maitri Yojana in Karnataka for Brahmin Brides 2023
The Maitri Scheme was launched to aid the underprivileged members of the Brahmin society. In the Karnataka Maitri Yojana, the government will provide the bride Rs. 3 lakh if she marries an Archakra or Purohit priest. Around 25 families would receive help totaling Rs. 3,000 under the Maitrei Scheme. This Maitreyi Scheme will be put into action by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme/ Maitri Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Arundhati Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Major Benefit||Arundhati Yojana or Maitri Yojana Financial Amount 25,000|
|Scheme Objective||Financial assistance to Brahmin brides|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Marriage certificate
- Aadhar card or Voter ID for verification
- Brahmin caste certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile number or contact number
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- The bride’s family is required to provide a certificate attesting to their economic status.
- The bride must be a member of the Brahmin community and must present proof of this.
- The bride and groom must be getting married for the first time.
- Both the wedding and the marriage registration certificate must be registered.
- The union must last for at least five years.
Objectives of Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
In recognition of the above factors, the Karnataka State Government launched the Karnataka Arundhati plan. In accordance with the program, the daughters’ families will receive additional funding to assist them in planning weddings for their offspring.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Benefits
- Two financial help initiatives have been created by the Brahmin Development Board of Karnataka.
- Families of Brahmin descent in need of money will receive it.
- These schemes aim to assist Brahmin families with daughter weddings.
- Brahmins would receive Rs. 25000 under Arundhati for daughter weddings.
- The Brahmins’ finances will benefit from these actions.
- 550 state homes will benefit from the proposal.
- It will reduce ambiguity in the duties of priests, purohits, and archaks. The plan allows priests to start their very own businesses.
How to Apply for Karnataka Arundhati Scheme
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Application Form
- You must first visit the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board’s official website. The site’s home page will then display in front of you.
- You must select the “Sign in“ option on the website’s homepage. A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that.
- You may find the link to register for the Arundhati Yojana/Maitri Scheme after registering.
- To receive the benefits, thoroughly fill out the registration form and submit it afterward.