Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022 @webcast.gov.in
Summary: The Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav scheme has been launched by the Women and Child Development Ministry in partnership with the Education Ministry. The scheme will fulfill the target of the Right to Education Act which works on bringing out-of-school girls back into the system. The campaign is being steered by the Ministry of Women And Child Development in partnership with the Ministry of Education.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
कन्या शिक्षा प्रवेश उत्सव 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav (KSPU) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website webcast.gov.in. कन्या शिक्षा प्रवेश उत्सव ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022 @webcast.gov.in
- 2 कन्या शिक्षा प्रवेश उत्सव 2022 – Overview
- 3 Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav (KSPU)|
|in Language||कन्या शिक्षा प्रवेश उत्सव|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of Country|
|Scheme Objective||A campaign for the enrollment of girls into formal education|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022: Online Application Form
Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
On the eve of International Women’s Day, the Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched ‘Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav’ scheme to bring back the out-of-school girls back to the education system. The purpose of the campaign is to increase the enrolment and retention of the number of females aged 11 to 14 in school. The project aims to work on a complete system for out-of-school girls by building on existing schemes and programmes such as schemes for Adolescent Girls (SAG), BetiBachaoBetiPadhao (BBBP), and National Education Policy (NEP).
Anganwadi workers will also be provided incentives for counseling and referral of beneficiaries. Efforts will be made to provide formal education to daughters through Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav . In the past also such a scheme was being operated under which 11.88 lakh girls were benefitted in the year 2018-19. But by 2021 this number has come down to 5.03 lakhs.
Required Document for Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of India.
- The age of the girl should be 11 to 14 years.
Objectives of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022
International Women’s Day celebrated on March 8, 2022, the union government has launched the ‘Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav’ scheme with an aim to bring the out-of-school girls back into the education system. Efforts will be made to provide formal education to all the beneficiary girls through this scheme. This scheme will make the girls of the country strong and self-reliant.
Benefits and features of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav 2022
- The government launched a nation-wide campaign called Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav on the eve of the International Women’s Day (8th March).
- Launched by the Women and Child Development Ministry in partnership with the Education Ministry.
- This scheme will fulfil the target of Right To Education act that says to bring out-of-school girls back to the education system.
- The campaign will be implemented as part of the BBBP project, with the primary beneficiaries being over 4,00,000 out-of-school adolescent girls.
- The aim of the campaign is to bring back four lakh out-of-school adolescent girls in the 11-14 years age group into the education system.
- The campaign focuses on convergence and coordination between ministries, departments and states.
- Bringing out-of-school girls back to the education system has been the target since the Right to Education Act was enacted (2009).
- Anganwadi workers will also be provided incentives for counseling and referral of beneficiaries.
Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Online Registration Process
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has called ‘Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Abhiyan’ “an exemplary effort which will ensure more girls get the joys of education”. The campaign is a mission to ensure every young girl is allowed to pursue education and skilling.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav i.e. webcast.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
|Announcement Date||8 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav Official Portal||Official Website|