Short Info: कल्याण जेवेलर्स आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | Kalyan Jewellers India Limited IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Status | Kalyan Jewellers GMP Today | Kalyan Jewellers IPO Allotment Status | Kalyan Jewellers IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Kalyan Jewellers IPO|
|Article Published On||03/11/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/22/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 कल्याण जेवेलर्स आईपीओ: Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 Kalyan Jewellers IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 Kalyan Jewellers Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Process
- 9 How to check Kalyan Jewellers IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check Kalyan Jewellers BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check Kalyan Jewellers NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check Kalyan Jewellers allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check Kalyan Jewellers Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check Kalyan Jewellers share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 18.104.22.168 When Kalyan Jewellers IPO will open?
- 22.214.171.124 When Kalyan Jewellers IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
- 126.96.36.199 How to Apply the Kalyan Jewellers IPO?
- 188.8.131.52 How to Apply the Kalyan Jewellers IPO through Zerodha?
- 184.108.40.206 What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Size?
- 220.127.116.11 What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Price Band?
- 18.104.22.168 What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
- 22.214.171.124 How to subscribe Kalyan Jewellers?
- 126.96.36.199 When Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription will start?
- 188.8.131.52 How to check Kalyan Jewellers allotment status?
- 184.108.40.206 What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Allotment Date?
- 220.127.116.11 What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Listing Date?
कल्याण जेवेलर्स आईपीओ: Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: Kalyan Jewellers India Limited IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
|Kalyan Jewellers India’s ₹ 1,175 crore initial public offering (IPO) will open for bidding tomorrow i.e. March 16. The Warburg Pincus’ backed company’s IPO will remain open for three days, until March 18, and the shares will be available in the price band of ₹ 86-87 per share. The jeweller plans to raise ₹ 1,175 crore at the higher end of the price band.
The IPO comprises a fresh issue equity shares aggregating up to Rs800 crore and an offer for sale of shares worth Rs375 crore by promoters and shareholders.
Kalyan Jewellers IPO GMP Today: Kalyan Jewellers IPO
On 11 March 2021 @ 7.00 pm
Kalyan Jewellers IPO opens March 16; check price band, issue size, grey market premium, details
Kalyan Jewellers IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Indian jewellery major Kalyan Jewellers India on March 11 fixed the price band at Rs 86-87 per share for its initial public offering (IPO). The public issue will open for bidding from March 16-18. The anchor book, if any, will open for subscription for a day on March 15.
The offer size is Rs 1,175 crore, comprising a fresh issue aggregating up to Rs 800 crore and an offer for the same of up to Rs 375 crore. Promoter TS Kalyanaraman would sell Rs 125 crore worth of shares in the issue. Besides, Highdell Investment would sell shares worth up to Rs 250 crore.
The IPO page of Kalyan Jewellers captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Kalyan Jewellers IPO|
|in Language||कल्याण जेवेलर्स आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Mr. T.S. Kalyanaraman, Mr. T. K. Seetharam, and Mr. T. K. Ramesh are the company promoters.|
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO Lead Manager(s)||Axis Capital Limited
BOB Capital Markets Limited
Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
ICICI Securities Limited
SBI Capital Markets Limited
|IPO Date||Mar 16 to Mar 18, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹86 to ₹87 per equity share|
|Market Lot||172 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||172 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1,175.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹800.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹375.00 Cr)
Kalyan Jewellers Allotment & Listing Dates
|Kalyan Jewellers Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 16, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 18, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 23, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 24, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 25, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 26, 2021|
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Status Live:
Kalyan Jewellers IPO subscribed 2.61 times. The public issue subscribed 2.82 times in the retail category, 2.76 times in QIB, and 1.91 times in the NII category by Mar 18, 2021 05:00.
|Qualified Institutional||2.76 Times|
|Non Institutional||1.91 Times|
|Retail Individual||2.82 Times|
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Status (Fully Subscribed)
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
Kalyan Jewellers India Limited will open its initial public offer of equity shares of the face value of Rs 10 each on March 16. The three-day public issue will conclude on March 18 and the bidding for anchor investors would open on March 15, Kalyan Jewellers announced in a virtual press meet today.
Kalyan said the IPO offer, with a price band of Rs 86 to Rs 87 per equity share, comprises issuance of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 1,175 crore, including fresh equity aggregating up to Rs 800 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) worth Rs 375 crore.
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
Kalyan Jewellers IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹30-40, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 11-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 09-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Process
Warburg Pincus-backed Kalyan Jewellers India Ltd’s Rs1,175 crore initial public offering (IPO) will open on 16 March, with the issue price fixed at ₹86-87 a share. The offer will close on 18 March.
You can apply in Kalyan Jewellers IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the Kalyan Jewellers IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in Kalyan Jewellers using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Kalyan Jewellers using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Kalyan Jewellers using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Kalyan Jewellers and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Kalyan Jewellers IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Kalyan Jewellers IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Kalyan Jewellers IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Kalyan Jewellers IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Kalyan Jewellers. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
How to check Kalyan Jewellers IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Kalyan Jewellers IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Kalyan Jewellers BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Kalyan Jewellers’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Kalyan Jewellers NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Kalyan Jewellers’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Kalyan Jewellers allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Kalyan Jewellers IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Kalyan Jewellers as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Kalyan Jewellers name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Kalyan Jewellers Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Kalyan Jewellers Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Kalyan Jewellers India Limited IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 –
Started in 1993 by Kalyanaraman in the southern state of Kerala, the jeweler had an income of 101 billion rupees in the financial year ended March 2020, the company said. It has 107 stores in India and 30 showrooms in west Asia.
The Kerala-based jewelry maker plans to sell shares worth 11.75 billion rupees ($161.2 million) between March 16 and March 18.
The company plans to raise Rs 1,175 crore through the offer which comprises a fresh issue of Rs 800 crore and an offer for sale of Rs 375 crore. The offer for sale consists of a sale of Rs 125 crore worth of shares by promoter TS Kalyanaraman and Rs 250 crore by investor Highdell Investment.
Existing shareholders, including founder T.S. Kalyanaraman and Warburg Pincus LLC, will offer shares at about 86-87 rupees apiece. The stock is expected to start trading on exchanges from March 26, according to the prospectus.
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Lead Manager(s)
Axis Capital, Citigroup Global Markets India, ICICI Securities and SBI Capital Markets are the global co-ordinators and book running lead managers to the issue.
Kalyan Jewellers has reserved Rs 2 crore worth of shares for its employees. The company will utilise fresh issue proceeds for its working capital requirements.
For fiscal 2020, its revenue stood at Rs10,100.92 crore, of which 78.19% came from its India operations, and 21.81% was from the Middle East. Net profit for the period was at Rs142.28 crore compared to a loss of Rs4.86 crore a year ago
Objects of the Issue:
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in Kalyan Jewellers|
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Registrar
|Kalyan Jewellers IPO Registrar Details|
|Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|TC-32/204/2, Sitaram Mill Road,
Punkunnam, Thrissur – 680 002Phone: +91 487 24 37 333
Email: [email protected]
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Kalyan Jewellers IPO will open?
The Kalyan Jewellers IPO opens on Mar 16, 2021 and closes on Mar 18, 2021.
When Kalyan Jewellers IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 16 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the Kalyan Jewellers IPO?
You can apply Kalyan Jewellers IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the Kalyan Jewellers IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Kalyan Jewellers”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Size?
Kalyan Jewellers IPO size is ₹1175 crores.
What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Price Band?
Kalyan Jewellers IPO Price Band is ₹86 – ₹87.
What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
Kalyan Jewellers IPO lot size is 3000 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 3000 Shares.
How to subscribe Kalyan Jewellers?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Kalyan Jewellers IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 16 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check Kalyan Jewellers allotment status?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Kalyan Jewellers IPO will be done on Mar 23, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Mar 25, 2021. Check the Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment status.
What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Allotment Date?
Kalyan Jewellers IPO allotment date is March 2021.
What is Kalyan Jewellers IPO Listing Date?
Kalyan Jewellers IPO listing date is March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.