Short Brief: महाराष्ट्र महात्मा ज्योतिराव फुले कर्ज माफी योजना 2022 पात्रता, आवेदन फॉर्म जिलेवार लाभार्थी सूची – [Apply Online] Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY) 2022 Village Wise/ District wise beneficiary list – Maharashtra Kisan Karj Mafi List, MJPSKY List 2021 Download Pdf निकाल येथे पहा 3rd, 4th, 7th List Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in/ & https://mjpskyportal.maharashtra.gov.in/.
महाराष्ट्र महात्मा ज्योतिराव फुले कर्ज माफी लिस्ट 2022: MJPSKY List, Status News Updates
Latest Updated News: महाराष्ट्र महात्मा ज्योतिराव फुले कर्ज माफी योजना 2020 का शुभारम्भ 21 दिसंबर 2019 को उद्धव ठाकरे की सरकार के बनने के बाद किया गया है | सहकारिता मंत्री बाबा साहेब पाटिल ने गुरुवार को घोषणा की है कि महाराष्ट्र महात्मा ज्योतिबा फुले कर्ज माफी योजना के अंतर्गत आने वाले सभी लाभार्थियों को जुलाई के अंत तक महाराष्ट्र सरकार द्वारा कवर कर लिया जाएगा। महाराष्ट्र महात्मा ज्योतिबा राव फुले कर्ज माफी लिस्ट के अंतर्गत 11.25 लाख किसानों को लाभ मिलेगा और जुलाई तक ₹8200 करोड़ रुपए किसानों के खातों में पहुंचा दिए जाएंगे।
Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme for farmers is announced by Maharashtra Vikas Aghadi (MVA) govt. led by CM Uddhav Thackeray. The state govt. has waived off loans upto Rs. 2 lakh under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme in Maharashtra. All the crop loans outstanding upto 30 September 2019 are covered in this Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yoajna (MJPSKY)|
|in Language||महाराष्ट्र महात्मा ज्योतिराव फुले कर्ज माफी योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|Major Benefit||Upper ceiling amount Rs.2 lakh per farmer.|
|Scheme Objective||Loan weaver scheme|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched in||December 2019|
|MJPSKY 2nd List 2020||Released now (29th February 2020)|
|3rd List||Available Soon|
|Transfer of fund||March 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna 2022||Official Website|
Objectives of Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana
Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY) is a debt relief plan for farmer’s in Maharashtra State. It was launched in December 2019 with an aim to provide assistance to the farmers by waiving all the loans they have taken from the banks. Under this scheme, maximum debt of Rs.2 lakhs per farmer will be waived.
Lakhs worth of relief to farmers
- Simple and transparent procedures that relieve farmers of worries
- No need to apply
- Crop loans up to Rs 2 lakh arrears and restructured crop loans waived
- There is no condition to pay the arrears
Apply Online : Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna Registration Process
Step to Apply Online Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna 2022
Simple and transparent procedures
- Your Aadhaar number should be attached to the loan account of the bank, various executive co-operative societies.
- From March 2020, lists prepared by banks with Aadhaar number and loan account amount will be published on notice boards and chawdi.
- These lists will give the farmer’s credit account a unique identification number.
- Farmers should take the unique identification number given to them along with the Aadhar card and go to the ‘Aaple Sarkar Seva’ center to verify their Aadhar number and loan amount.
- If the loan amount is approved to the farmers after verification, the amount of debt relief will be credited to the loan account as per the rules.
- If the farmers have different views on the loan amount and Aadhaar number, it will be presented before the District Collector’s Committee. The committee will take a decision and take final action.
MJPSKY Beneficiary List
- The MJPSKY Second List has been released in 2nd March 2020.
- Approx 21.82 lakh farmers are selected for the 2nd List for debt waiver.
- 46424 Farmers of Wardha District are selected in the Second List.
- All the farmers will start receiving funds in their accounts from 2nd March 2020.
गावानुसार व जिल्ह्यानुसार लिस्ट महात्मा फुले कर्ज माफी योजना यादी 2021 | Maharashtra Shetkari Karj Maafi List
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver List : Maharashtra Government has released MJPSKY Karj Mafi list for loan waiver beneficiaries for the year 2020. The MAHA Karj Mafi 2nd list was announced on 29th February 2020.
Farmers who are wondering where they can check the list, are advised to visit the following department/departments to check the MJPSKY 3nd list-
- Concerned Bank
- Concerned Gram Panchayat/ Village Panchayat
- Your Government Service Centre
The list will be displayed on the notice board of the aforementioned venues. Farmers can check the list and search their names in the list. If their names will be there in the list, it means they are eligible to available the benefit.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna i.e. https://mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Step 2- On this home page you will see the option of beneficiary list >> Click on this option.
Step 3- On this page, you have to select your district>> select your village.
Step 4- Then the beneficiary list will displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Then you can check your name in Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2022 .
Information Mentioned on the Karj Mafi List
The list basically includes following particulars of each beneficiary farmer-
- Name of the beneficiary farmer
- Name of the concerned district
- State Division
- Specific identification no. allotted to the farmer
- Aadhar no. of the farmer
- Farmer’s bank name
- Name of the bank branch
- Other related information
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Payment Status
- Under the said Mglwar Maharashtra chief Uddhav Thackeray that the plan of 7.06 to Maharashtra, 500 farmers account opened in the bank have been 4739.93 crore deposit account.
- In Mahatma Phule Jyotirao debt forgiveness Under Kisan accounts opened the accounts of the farmers were verified through Aadhaar card and then the amount was deposited.
- Farmers of the state who are still deprived of benefits under this scheme should apply under this scheme at the earliest and avail the benefits of the scheme.
Maharashtra Mahatama Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi 3rd List 2020 District Wise
The First Phase And Second Phase List Of Beneficiaries For Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojana Is Going To Be Published On February-June 2020. District Wise Mahatma Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2022 List Farmers List Will Be Online In The Following Format:
mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in Login 2020
- The Maharashtra State Government has announced the MJPSKY Scheme in December 2019. Govt. has sensing 15000 thousand crore rupees for Shetkari Karj Mafi yadi 2020.
- Govt. has issued the First list of Mahatma Phule Shetkari Karj Mafi Yojna in last month. The first list consists of the name of 15,358 farmers and those loans were waived off upto Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Now in the 2nd List, more than 21 Lakh farmers have been selected.
- Check the 2nd list of beneficiaries from the given Village/district wise list.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Small and marginal farmers will be benefited under this scheme.
- Under Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme, a government job worker or a farmer who pays income tax cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Farmers of the state who do other traditional farming along with sugarcane and fruits will also be covered under this scheme.
- The bank officer will only take the thumb impression of that person.
Major Benefits to farmers
- Tired on September 30 and dt. Short term crop loan taken from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2019 and restructured crop loan will be forgiven!
- The state government will pay the debt relief amount directly to the farmers’ loan account!
- Crop loans taken by farmers from nationalized, traders, district central co-operative banks, rural banks, various working co-operative societies and restructured crop loans will be waived!
Will not benefit
- Grandmother and former Minister, Grandmother and former MLA and MP
- Central and State Government Officers, Employees (Monthly Salary above Rs. 25,000) (Excluding Class IV)
- Officers, Employees (with a monthly salary of more than Rs. 25,000) (excluding Class IV)
- Board of Directors of Co-operative Sugar Factories, Agricultural Produce Market Committees, Co-operative Milk Unions, Civil Co-operative Banks, Co-operative Spinning Mills and Officers with a monthly salary of more than Rs.
- 25 thousand Rs. Persons receiving pensions in excess of Rs
- Individuals who pay income tax in addition to agricultural income
Key Features of Scheme
- The primary objective of this scheme is to reduce the burden of debt on the shoulders of farmers in the state.
- The Chief Minister highlighted that the eligible candidates will be able to get a loan waiver of Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The plan draft highlights that traditional crop-growing agricultural workers will be included in the scheme. In addition, sugarcane and fruit cultivators will also get the benefits of this scheme.
- Cooperation Marketing and Textiles Department,
- 358 Annexe, 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road,
- Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number: ८६५७५९३८०८ / ८६५७५९३८०९ / ८६५७५९३८१०