Short Info: [Apply Online] Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme (JSS) 2021 – Karnataka Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration, Karnataka Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme HRMS Application Form Kannada PDF Download, Eligibility, Hospital List, Payment/ Amount Status, government order pdf, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at SAST Official Website arogya.karnataka.gov.in, http://22.214.171.124/. ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಸಂಜೀವಿನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ, ನೋಂದಣಿ ನಮೂನೆ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಅರ್ಹತೆ, ಪ್ರಯೋಜನಗಳು
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide cashless health facility at empanelled hospitals|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 – Apply Online @arogya.karnataka.gov.in
- 2 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 – Overview
- 3 ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಸಂಜೀವಿನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ 2021 – Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Specialities Covered Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- 5.2 List of hospitals under the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- 5.3 Required Document for Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- 5.4 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.5 Objectives of Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021
- 5.6 Scheme Benefits
- 5.7 Key Features of Scheme
- 5.8 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.9 Important Dates
- 5.10 Important Links
- 6 Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Related FAQ:
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 – Apply Online @arogya.karnataka.gov.in
Summary: The state government had decided to implement the Jyoti Sanjeevini Scheme to provide medical treatment to the family of government employees.
This is a comprehensive health policy targeted at government employees that allows them as well as those dependent on them to get cashless treatment across an extensive network of hospitals in Karnataka empanelled under the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme(JSS).
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme (JSS)|
|in kannada Language||ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಸಂಜೀವಿನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Launched by||Government Of Karnataka|
|Name of Portal||Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust|
|Beneficiaries||State Government Employees Of Karnataka|
|Major Benefit||To provide cashless health facility at empanelled hospitals|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Health Insurance|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಸಂಜೀವಿನಿ ಯೋಜನೆ 2021 – Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Due to the Issue in Food and Civil Supply Database there will be delay in fetching/obtaining Beneficiary (Ration Card Details) Data in SAST Portal.
- SAST domain will be changed to www.sast.karnataka.gov.in from www.sast.gov.in shortly. Request all the stakeholders to use www.sast.karnataka.gov.in once it’s updated.
- Downloading of MIS reports has been restricted and Users can download the MIS reports after 5 PM upto 10 AM.
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Online Registration Process
The state government of Karnataka has introduced a new health plan for its employees. The name of this scheme is “Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme”. The scheme has been launched by the state government to provide health facilities to government employees.
The State Health Department has ordered additional treatment options under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme for Jyoti Sanjeevini, a free non-cash tertiary health care scheme at registered super-specialty hospitals for state government employees and their family members suffering from serious and life-threatening illnesses.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Application Form 2021
Jyothi Sanjeevini scheme will be implemented in assurance mode through Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust. Beneficiaries are not required to register in order to get the benefit of this scheme All the beneficiaries are just required to update their and their dependent details in the HRMS database of e-governance under DPAR.
Identity cards are required for State Government employees and family members to avail the benefits of the Jyothi Sanjeevini scheme. The government has given guidance to the Aadhaar cards as identification cards. The government has decided to use the identification card of the government employees and their family members who do not have an Aadhaar card and incorporate it into the HRMS.
Get Details Of Network Hospital
Step 1- First, Visit the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on network hospital
Step 3- Network hospital page displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this new page, you have to select district and Hospital type
Step 5- A list of all the network hospitals will show on the web browser.
Procedure To Get Details Of Benefit Package
Step 1- Visit the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust
Step 2- On the homepage, click on benefit package
Step 3- After that, you have to select scheme, Hospital type and speciality
Step 4- Now you have to click on submit button.
Step 5- Information on all the benefits packages will be on your browser page.
Procedure To Know Your Pre Authorisation Status
Step 1- In order, go to the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust
Step 2- On the homepage, click on know your preauth status option.
Step 3- A new page will appear on the device screen.
Step 4- On this new page you have to enter the required details
Step 5- Now you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can know your pre authorisation status
View Hospital Capabilities
Step 1- Visit the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust
Step 3- On this new page, you have to select district, taluk, Hospital, speciality and procedure
Step 4- After that, you have to click on the search option
By following this procedure you can view Hospital capabilities
Procedure To Do SAST Login
Step 1- First of all go to the official website of Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust
Step 2- On the homepage, click on SAST login Option.
Step 3- The login page will appear on the browser screen.
Step 4- On this login page, you have to enter your user id and password
Step 4- Now you have to click on the login
By following this procedure you can do an SAST login
Register Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- Beneficiaries are not required to register in order to get the benefit of this scheme
- Pensioners are not included and those working in aided and autonomous
institutions without KGID no. Linked to the HRMS database, Police departments are
not eligible under the scheme.
- Police employees have a separate Police Arogya Bhagya scheme.
- All the beneficiaries are just required to update their and their dependent details in the HRMS database of e-governance under DPAR
- When availing the cashless treatment under this scheme beneficiary is required to carry KGID number and Aadhar ID card
- KGID number and Aadhar card is also required to be provided to Arogya Mitra for verification
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021: Online Application Form
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021: Online Application Form PDF Download – The Government of Karnataka has approved a Health Assurance Scheme vide Government order No. DPAR/14/SMR/2013 dated 18/08/2014, specially designed for the Government Employees, named “Jyothi Sanjeevini”. It is comprehensive health care to the Government employees, wherein the Scheme provides cashless treatment to all the Government Employees and their dependents through an empanelled Network of Hospitals for Tertiary and Emergency Care Objectives.
Beneficiaries must be employees of the State Government to avail the benefit of the scheme and are covered by their family members who are covered by the government’s service regulations.
If the spouse of a government employee is a spouse, father and mother (including stepfather), employee’s children, adopted children and stepchildren, they must be totally dependent on the employee. All the above details must be attested by a government employee. Any other employee who is a beneficiary of any other government-sponsored scheme is eligible to take advantage of the scheme.
Specialities Covered Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
The following specialities of tertiary and emergency treatment under this scheme will be covered which includes 10684 procedures:-
- Neonatal and paediatric surgery
- Polytrauma cases(excluding medico legal cases)
- Genito urinary surgery
Identification Of Beneficiaries Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
The beneficiary is identified by virtue of the Karnataka Government Insurance Department’s Policy Number which get interacted with the HRMS database of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms of the Government of Karnataka. For the purpose of identification, the government have given permission to Suvarna Arogya Suraksha trust to access the database of all the Government employees and the dependents of the beneficiaries which-
(i) The wife or husband of the Government Servant.
(ii) The father and mother (including step-mother) if they ordinarily reside with the Government Servant and their total monthly income does not exceed Rs. 6,000 and
(iii) Children including adopted children and stepchildren, of a Government Servant who are wholly dependent on such a Government servant. The above details shall be declared and certified by the Government Servant.
Entitlement Of Wards Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
|Serial Number||Pay Range||Category or Class of Accommodation||Charges|
|1.||Up to Rs 16000 per month||General Ward||As per List|
|2.||Rs 16001 to Rs 43200 per month||Semi-Private Ward||10% higher than general ward|
|3.||Rs 43,201 and above||Private Ward||25% higher than general ward|
Facilities provided Under Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
- Preoperative investigation
- Ward charges
- Management of complications
- Consumables and food
- Transportation in case of death
- Procedure cost
- Hospital charges
- Post hospitalization service up to 10 days which includes medicines
- Fixed upper limit for implants, stents etc (if the upper limit extends then the different and cost will be borne by beneficiary)
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Implementation
The scheme is implemented in an “Assurance Mode” through Suvarna Arogya Suraksha Trust to the “State Government Employees and their dependants” by a network of “Empanelled Hospitals” with no financial cap. The government is going to empanel hospitals throughout the state. Through these empanelled hospitals beneficiaries can avail the benefit of cashless treatment. Those hospitals that are empanelled under Vajpayee arogyashree scheme are also empanelled under the Jyothi Sanjeevini scheme. It is “cashless” to the beneficiaries except in the following cases;
- where the beneficiary opts/desires an higher implants, stents, prosthesis etc., which are costlier than the ones included in the benefit package and
- where the beneficiary opts for superior wards other than the one for which he/she is entitled. In the aforesaid circumstances, the beneficiaries shall bear the additional cost.
List of hospitals under the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
The hospitals include Apollo BGS, Bhanavi Hospital, Bharat Cancer Hospital, Brindavan Hospital, Cauvery Hospital, JSS Hospital, Krishnarajendra Hospital, Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardio-Vascular Sciences and Research, Vikram Jeshta Hospital, KR Hospital, Mission Hospital, Mahadeshwara Nursing Home, Radiant Hospital and Narayana Hrudayala.
Let us take a look at the Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme hospital list where registered members can avail treatment
- Dhanush hospital, Bagalkote
- Karnataka Cancer Hospital, Bangalore
- BGS global hospitals, Bangalore
- Choudhary hospital, Bijapur
- Pragathi Specialty hospital, Puttur
- Sukshema Hospital, Davangere
- Chirayu Hospital, Gulbarga
- Tatwadarsha Hospital, Hubli
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Omega Hospitals Pvt Ltd, Mangalore
Required Document for Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Karnataka
- The applicant must be a serving state government employee
- Members of government-dependent family members are also eligible for this scheme.
- Pensioners has excluded from this scheme
- Those persons who are working in aided an autonomous institution without KGID number linked to HRMS database are not eligible to apply under this scheme
- Police department also cannot apply under this scheme as there is separate Health insurance Scheme for police employees known as police Arogya Bhagya scheme
- The Government Servants will not be eligible, if the benefits are already availed “in any of the other” Government sponsored health schemes.
Objectives of Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021
To provide quality “Tertiary and Emergency health care” for the treatment of catastrophic illnesses involving hospitalization, surgery, and other therapies through an identified Network of Super Speciality Hospitals.
- The scheme covers tertiary Treatment and Emergency of 7 broad specialities viz cardio-vascular diseases, cancer, renal diseases, neurological diseases, burns, poly trauma cases* and neo-natal cases.
- Healthcare services amounting to Rs 1.5 Lakhs per annum can be availed by the Jyothi Sanjeevini subscribers
- Employees who are admitted to the general ward of a hospital will have to bear 30% of the hospital charges, while the government bears the remaining 70%.
- For those admitted to super speciality wards, the government bears 50% of the charges incurred.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Government of Karnataka have launched Jyothi sanjeevini scheme
- JSS covers 449 procedures across the 7 specialities listed in the scheme.
- The scheme is extended to Karnataka government employees and their dependents.
- The scheme is only eligible for those government employees who are not covered under any other government-sponsored healthcare programmes.
- The employees will be able to choose the wards depending on their pay scale.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
More information can be obtained from websitewww.sast.gov.in/home, email:[email protected], mob: 89719-66115, 99001-45859 or toll free no. 18004258330.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2021|
|Check Package List||Click Here|
|Empanelled Hospitals List||Click Here|
|JSS Package Details of Private Hospitals||Click Here|
|Know Your Preauth Status||Click Here|
|Other Links||New Empanelment Request|
Search Empanelment Request
|Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|
Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Related FAQ:
No registration is required only update your and dependent details in your HRMS database of e-governance under DPAR. Carry the KGID number and Aadhaar id card when you visit the hospital and provide the same to Arogyamitra for verification. SAST does not issue any cards.
Visit the website www.sast.gov.in/home for information on hospitals
empanelled and benefit packages with rates.
Doctor consultation, pre-operative investigation, procedure charges, ward charges, medicines, and management of complication, consumables, food and transportation in case of death.
SAST has published the amount for investigations that can be collected by the hospital initially and if converted into scheme patient that amount will be returned.
Basic pay upto Rs 16000-general ward
Rs. 16000-43200- semi-private ward
Rs. 43201+- private ward
Yes but you need to pay the difference amount as per rates fixed by SAST and not
demands extra money?
You can contact the toll free no: 18004258330 and register your grievance and also get in touch with our divisional manager/district manager /regional consultant at the district level their contact details available in the website and also with Contact details: Grievance co-ordinator trust level– Email : your written complaint to: [email protected]
You will get an SMS and also you can keep in touch with Arogyamitra of the