Summary: Applicant can apply Online for JK HRMS Portal 2023, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the JK HRMS Portal Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also Login, check Employee Salary Slip, App Download and application status at the official website i.e. hrms.jk.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 JK HRMS Portal 2023
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 JK HRMS Portal 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 JK HRMS Portal Required Document
- 5 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 6 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
- 7 How to Apply for JK HRMS Portal
- 8 Check Steps to Raise a Request for Data Updtation
JK HRMS Portal 2023
In accordance with the Jammu and Kashmir government, anyone can now register for the JK HRMS Portal. Government employees in the state of Jammu and Kashmir can now submit an application here to update their service information. If you are a candidate who is interested in applying online and updating your information, go to the official website at hrms.jk.gov.in.
We will provide complete information about “JK HRMS Portal (JK HRMS Portal) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||JK HRMS Portal (JK HRMS Portal)|
|Launched by||J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees only|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||J&K (UT)|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
JK HRMS Portal 2023: Online Application Form
The Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JKHRMs) is expected to be implemented by the government in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir in order to provide an integrated platform for a range of employee-related services, including keeping track of service histories, postings, and promotions. The portal will be a central location where customers can access their pay stubs, general pension funds, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and other information in addition to providing information about the service.
The web-based JKHRMS system would make it simple to access other employee-related services like Employee Performance Monitoring and Property Returns System (PRS) from a single location. The Centralized Personnel Information System (CPIS) data on every employee in the UT of J&K is integrated into the proposed JK HRMS, including basic data, initial appointment, joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion records, and more (JKHRMS),
In order to provide an integrated platform for employee-related services such digital service book maintenance, postings, and promotions, the government aims to construct the Jammu & JK HRMSs in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir. Wage slips, GP funds, income tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and service details will all be available on the website. JKHRMS is a web-based programme that also makes it simple for employees to use additional services like EPM and PRS.
JK HRMS Portal Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Proof of identification
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should only include people who are employed by the government.
- The Diploma of Domicile must be needed.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
The purpose of this government portal is to provide residents of the state with a central location to register for services and check that they are current.
Benefits & Key Features of JK HRMS Portal
- All J&K workers’ service-related information, including basic information, initial appointment/joining, qualification, contact, posting, promotion data, and more, has been incorporated into the projected KHRMS through Portal, the Centralized Personnel Information System.
- Another advantage for several government departments is that the Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System JKHRMS relies on precise and current personnel data.
- JKHRMS enables employee registration and service information verification.
- The employee must complete the Dashboard Correction Form and submit it to DDO for approval if the information on the dashboard is inaccurate or out-of-date.
- Additionally, employee-friendly lessons on registration, correction forms, etc. will be available online.
How to Apply for JK HRMS Portal
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under JK HRMS Portal
Step 1- First, the Candidates needs to visit the Official Website of JK HRMS Portal i.e. https://hrms.jk.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Employee Registration” button. The new webpage is shown on the browser screen.
Step 3- After that, the Registration page will be displayed on the device screen.
Step 4- Enter your birthdate and use the OTP to confirm your information by typing it in the area provided.
Step 5- Only ten minutes are allowed for the OTP to be used.
Step 6- After entering the OTP, modify the password to something more practical for you.
Step 7- The password must match the following criteria: it must be at least eight characters long, contain at least one digit, at least one lowercase letter (a-z), and at least one capital letter (A-Z) (0-10)
Step 8- One of the Special Characters (@, #, $, or) must be used.
Step 9- Please write down the password for future reference; under no circumstances should you divulge it to anybody else.
Step 1- First, the Applicant needs to visit the Official Website of JK HRMS Portal i.e. https://hrms.jk.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Login” link. The new webpage is displayed on the system screen.
Step 3- After that, the Login page will be displayed on the browser screen.
Step 4- Now, the candidate needs to enter the user id and password.
Step 5- After this, You can login successfully and further access other details in portal.
Check Steps to Raise a Request for Data Updtation
- Visit the organization’s main website.
- The main page for the JK HRMS Portal will load now.
- Now from the main page, click on the Steps to Raise a Request for Data Updtation option
- A new page with a pdf file will open on the screen.
- Click on the Download option to get it downloaded to your divide
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Email-ID cpis-jk[AT]nic[DOT]in
- Phone No 0191-2520582
- Phone No 0191-2571800
- Phone No 0191-2571900
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|