Short Info: [Apply Online] Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in. झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs. 25/- only for 10 Liters|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022 @jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
- 2 झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 CMSUPPORTS App Launched by Chief Minister
- 4.2 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Procedure
- 4.3 Required Document for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana
- 4.4 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4.5 Objectives of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022
- 4.6 Benefits and Features of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- 4.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.8 Important Dates
- 4.9 Important Links
- 4.10 Share this:
- 4.11 Related
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022 @jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
Summary: Jharkhand Government (Jharkhand Govt) is going to give subsidy on petrol for two-wheelers from January 26. Under the Petrol Subsidy Scheme government will provide the Subsidy on Petrol of Rs 25 per litre. Subsidy directly will be credited Rs 250 every month in bank accounts of beneficiaries through DBT. Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched the ‘CMSUPPORTS’ app for this. Ration card holders of Jharkhand can register on this app to take advantage of the scheme. Apart from this, registration can also be done by visiting the official website http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana|
|in Language||झारखण्ड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना|
|Launched by||Jharkhand Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Jharkhand|
|Major Benefit||Maximum Subsidy ₹25|
|Govt. will Provide Subsidy for||Two Wheelers candidates|
|Cost Around||Rs. 901.86 Crore Annually|
|Total Beneficiaries Covered||Around 59 Lakh Candidates|
|Scheme Objective||To provide subsidized Petrol|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: झारखंड पेट्रोल सब्सिडी योजना का शुभारंभ
- The benefit of the petrol subsidy scheme being started by the Hemant Soren government of Jharkhand from January 26 will be available to the ration card holders under the National Food Security Act 2013 and Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme.
- Pink and yellow ration card holders under NFSA and green ration card holders under JSFSS who have two wheelers will get cheaper petrol (maximum 10 liters) by Rs 25 per liter. The amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account through DBT.
- The announcement of the launch of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme was made on the occasion of the completion of two years of the state government. So far, 104000 citizens have registered themselves under this scheme. Out of which the application of 72894 citizens has been approved.
- The block wise entry of beneficiaries in the portal so far under the Petrol Subsidy Scheme and taking information about data entry from the concerned BDOs and COs in urban and rural areas.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Online Registration Process
The petrol subsidy scheme has been launched by Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister from the Police Ground of Dumka. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor citizens having two-wheeler vehicles. Those candidates who want to get the benefit of the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana must apply online on jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in or the CM Supports App.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana i.e. jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the option of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now you have to enter Ration Card and Aadhar Number.
Step 5- After submitting this OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
Step 6- As soon as you submit the OTP, the verification will be completed.
Step 7- To login, enter the ration card number in the user ID.
Step 8- The last eight digits of the Aadhaar number of the head of the family will be the password.
Step 9- After login, select your name in the ration card.
Step 10- After this, submit the vehicle number and driving license number.
Step 11- The DTO will verify this information.
Step 12- After verification, your name will reach the District Supply Officer.
Step 13- Now every month the subsidy of petrol will be deposited in your account.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme.
Mobile app download process
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store or Apple App Store in your mobile phone.
- After this you have to enter CM Support App in the search box.
- Now a list will open on your screen.
- From this list you have to click on the option of CM Support App.
- Now you have to click on Install option.
- The mobile app will start downloading to your device.
Apply After Installation:
- The applicant will first have to enter his ration card and Aadhaar number in the app, after which he will get OTP on the mobile number entered in Aadhaar.
- After OTP verification, the applicant has to select his name in the ration card and enter the vehicle number and driving license.
- After this, the vehicle number will go to the login of the District Transport Officer, which will be verified by the District Transport Officer.
- After verifying, the list will go to the login of the District Supply Officer.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme will be launched by the Jharkhand government from 26 January 2022. Subsidy on petrol will be provided for two-wheelers through this scheme. Financially weak families will get big relief through this scheme. Through this scheme, the government will get a subsidy of ₹ 25 per liter on petrol. This subsidy will be provided for up to 10 liters of petrol in a month. This means that every month a subsidy of up to ₹ 250 will be provided on petrol. The subsidy amount will be disbursed directly to the beneficiary’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer. The applications have been verified at two levels — by district transport officers and district supply officers. An applicant should have a valid driving license. The two-wheeler should also be registered in Jharkhand.
CMSUPPORTS App Launched by Chief Minister
Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched CMSUPPORTS app for registration of poor people covered by NFSS or JSFSS scheme for their two-wheelers under “Petrol Subsidy Scheme”. Eligible candidates must be registered in the App or official website jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in, the ration cardholders will be able to take advantage of this Petrol Subsidy scheme.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Procedure
- The pink and green ration cardholders of the state-owning two-wheelers may avail the facility through this app or by logging in on the website — http://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The applicant will have to enter his ration card and Aadhaar number, after which an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to his Aadhaar.
- The applicant’s ration card number will be the login and the last eight digits of the Aadhaar number of the head of the family will be the password.
- After OTP verification, the applicant would enter the vehicle number and driving license number while choosing the name in the ration card.
- The verification will be done like this — The vehicle number will be sent to the DTO’s login, which will be verified by the DTO.
- After verification, the list will go to the login of the District Supply Officer.
Required Document for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- two wheeler registration document
- Bank account statement
- driving license
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- E mail ID
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- The Application must be a ration cardholder of the State National Food Security Act (NFSA) or Jharkhand State Food Security Act (JSFSS).
- It is mandatory to have the Aadhaar number of all the family members in the ration card.
- Applicants must have Mobile Number and Bank Account Number linked with Aadhar Card.
- The applicant’s Vehicle should be registered in his name.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license.
- Applicants Two-wheeler vehicles should be registered in the Jharkhand State.
Objectives of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022
The main objective of the Petrol Subsidy Scheme is to provide subsidy on petrol. The state government had said nearly 20 lakh ration card holders having two-wheelers will be covered under the scheme, which will provide Rs 25 subsidy for a litre of petrol or a maximum of Rs 250 per vehicle owner who has bought the fuel from pumps at the market rate.
Benefits and Features of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- Jharkhand State Chief Minister Hemant Soren has approved the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration on 19 January 2022.
- Under this scheme subsidy on petrol will be provided for two wheelers.
- Under the scheme, eligible people will get a subsidy of Rs 25 per liter on petrol.
- This subsidy will be available only for up to 10 liters of petrol in a month.
- That is, two-wheeler users of Jharkhand will be entitled to a subsidy of up to Rs 250 on petrol every month.
- The government will transfer this money to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- Subsidy up to ₹250 will be provided on petrol every month.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiaries have to register through the official website or CM Support App.
- The ration card holders of the state are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of the petrol subsidy scheme will be available to those ration cardholders who are getting the benefit of the National Food Security Scheme or Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme.
- Financially weak families will get big relief through this scheme.
- After the application, the vehicle concerned will be verified by the Transport Officer.
- After verification, it will be sent to the Deputy Commissioner’s login for approval.
- From where after approval, an amount of Rs 250 will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
- About 20 lakh families will get the benefit of this scheme.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Department of Food, Public Distribution & Consumer Affairs, Jharkhand
|Launched Date||26 January 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|