Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 @www.cgstate.gov.in
Summary: Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana was conducted by the government, under which the only main objective has been kept to increase the income of farmers. The government of Jharkhand will purchase cow dung from the farmers, and the purchase will be made from the farmers at a reasonable price. By purchasing cow dung, the government will do the work of making biogas as well as making organic manure. The purpose of this scheme is that through this the cattle farmers in the state can get the benefit of financial help from the government.
Under this scheme, the government buys cow dung from the farmers. Due to this, farmers get financial help. The right price is also given by the government for this cow dung. But, not many people know about this scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
झारखण्ड गोधन न्याय योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana (SHSCH) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.cgstate.gov.in. झारखण्ड गोधन न्याय योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 @www.cgstate.gov.in
- 2 झारखण्ड गोधन न्याय योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana (SHSCH)|
|in Language||झारखण्ड गोधन न्याय योजना|
|Launched by||Jharkhand Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Jharkhand|
|Major Benefit||Making good fuel using cow dung|
|Scheme Objective||Increase the income of livestock farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Chhattisgarh state government runs a special scheme for farmers. Its name is Godhan Yojana. It is believed that this scheme is proving to be very beneficial for the farmers. Under this scheme, cow dung will be procured from them at a reasonable price to increase the income of cattle owners and farmers in the coming financial year. Along with making biogas from this dung, the work of preparing organic manure will also be done. This scheme will prove to be effective in increasing the income of livestock farmers.
- The financial budget 2022-23 was presented by the Jharkhand government. Various decisions were taken by the government in the financial budget. Various types of government schemes have been operated in the state by the Hemant Soren government.
- On February 25, as the 14th installment of this scheme, Rs 4.94 crore has been transferred to the accounts of 1.54 lakh cattle farmers. 80.42 crore has been paid so far under the scheme.
- Farmers and traders with large holdings cannot take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, dung sellers include 51.51% of the Other Backward Classes, 37.91% of the Scheduled Castes and 8.36% of the Scheduled Castes beneficiaries.
- Apart from this, 59.42% of the beneficiaries are male and rest 40.56% are female.
- Among the beneficiaries are more than 57 thousand landless farmers.
How to get 12000 rupees annually
If a farmer has three or four cattle, then he can easily earn 1500 rupees per month. If you get 6000 rupees annually under PM Kisan Yojana, then they will get 12,000 rupees annually under Godhan Nyay Yojana.
Required Document for Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- The animal must be its own.
- There should not be big farmers who do not have their own land.
Objectives of Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022
The main objective of Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana is to increase the income of the livestock farmers of the state. Through this scheme, cow dung will be procured by the government at a reasonable price. Another advantage of the scheme is that the environment is also being purified by stopping the burning of cow dung by making cow dung cakes in the villages.
Organic farming is increasing in the state with the use of vermi compost. People who do not have cultivable land or cattle, they are also getting good income through this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Chief Minister Baghel had launched Godhan Nyay Yojana on 20 July 2020.
- Under the ‘Godhan Nyay Yojna’, the state government will buy cow dung from cattle ranchers at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and use it to make vermicompost or organic manure.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi or PM Kisan Scheme of the Central Government, farmers across the country get Rs 6000 annually in three equal installments.
- Thousands of people have got employment through various activities like mushroom production, poultry production, fish farming, goat rearing, rice mill, kodo-kutki and lac processing in Gauthans of the state including Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- Under the scheme, payment is made every 15 days
- 33 lakh quintals of cow dung has been purchased under the scheme.
- Based on the recommendations of the sub-committee of the Cabinet, it was decided to purchase cow dung from the landless people at the rate of Rs.2 per kg.
- Under the scheme, in lieu of buying cow dung every 15 days, the amount is being paid to the cattle owners and dung collectors.
Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Registration Process
The Gau-Dhan Nyay Yojana (Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Registration) was launched by the Jharkhand government in the state. Under the Godhan Nyay Yojana, the government will purchase cow dung at a reasonable price to increase the income of the cattle owners and farmers. To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary for the applicant to be a native of Chhattisgarh. He should have Aadhar card, own bank account, mobile number etc. The applicant will have to inform the concerned department about the number of his animals.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Application Form 2022
- For this, the applicant has to open Google Play Store on his mobile .
- Now here in the search box, you have to type Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana app and click on the search option.
- After which the application of the scheme will open on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the install button.
- After the installation is complete, the app will be downloaded on your mobile.
- After which you have to open the mobile app and click on the option of Chhattisgarh Nyay Yojana.
- Now the application form of the scheme will open on your screen.
- Here you have to fill all the information asked in the form, upload all the documents asked in it along with the form and click on the submit button.
- After which your application process in the scheme will be completed.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Godhan Nyay Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|