Short Info: [Apply Online] Jharkhand e Pass 2021 for Travel & Emergency Services – Jharkhand Curfew ePass Online Registration, Jhar Lockdown Moment Pass Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website epassjharkhand.nic.in, jharkhandtravel.nic.in. झारखंड ई-पास ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
|Short Portal Details:|
|Name of Portal||Jharkhand e-Pass Management System|
|Portal Benefit||Provide Travel & Emergency Services Pass during Curfew|
|Portal Published On||05/17/2021|
|Portal Updated on||06/24/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 कोविड-19 झारखंड ई-पास 2021: Jharkhand Curfew e Pass for Travel, Status News Update
- 2 Covid-19 Jharkhand e Pass 2021 Apply Online @epassjharkhand.nic.in
- 3 Lockdown Jharkhand Travel e Pass Online Registration Process @jharkhandtravel.nic.in
- 4 How to Download Jharkhand ePass?
- 5 Required Document for Jharkhand e Pass
- 6 Jharkhand e Pass Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Curfew Jharkhand e Pass 2021: Lockdown Travel Epass Online Application Form
- 8 PRAGYAAM app
कोविड-19 झारखंड ई-पास 2021: Jharkhand Curfew e Pass for Travel, Status News Update
|Latest News Update: Jharkhand e Pass Apply Online at ePassJharkhand.nic.in
|झारखंड में अनलॉक शुरू, अब जिले की सीमा में ई-पास जरूरी नहीं, फिलहाल मॉल और मल्टी ब्रांड वाली दुकानें बंद रहेंगी
After controlling the corona infection, the Hemant government has now moved towards unlocking with restrictions and some relaxations, focusing on livelihood. The mini lockdown has been extended till 6 am on June 10 as part of the Health Protection Week. During this, some relaxation have been given in the restrictions already in force.
The lockdown in Jharkhand has been extended till 3 June. Health safety week in the state has been extended for a week i.e. up to June 3 with some concessions. As of now, the lockdown was in effect till 6 am on 27 May, which will now be effective till 6 am on 3 June.
This time this rule is effective in lockdown
According to the decision of the government, now the secretariat will work till 2 pm with 33 percent employees.
इसमें सबसे महत्वपूर्ण यह है कि मीडिया कर्मियों, वकीलों सहित सरकारी कर्मियों और अन्य कई को ई-पास लेने की जरूरत नहीं पड़ेगी। हालांकि उन्हें अपने साथ मान्यता प्राप्त आई कार्ड रखना अनिवार्य होगा।
इन सेवाओं के लिए e – Pass की जरूरत नहीं
Covid-19 Jharkhand e Pass 2021 Apply Online @epassjharkhand.nic.in
Summary: The Jharkhand government imposed restrictions on the movement of vehicles and people within the state to stop the chain of Covid-19 transmission and issued e-passes for people who need to travel for emergency purposes. The lockdown, or health safety week, will be on till May 27.
During this time, intra-state bus movement will be prohibited while those using private vehicles/taxis/bikes for travel will need to have valid e-permits from the local district administration.
E-pass is mandatory for movement of vehicles (both bike and car) within the city or inside the state. Police will charge a fine if caught without a pass. It is necessary to show e-pass for all kinds of movement except health problems and movement for funeral.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jharkhand e Pass 2021” like Portal Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Portal, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Jharkhand e Pass 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Portal||Jharkhand e-Pass Management System|
|in Language||झारखंड ई-पास|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Jharkhand|
|Major Benefit||Provide Travel & Emergency Services Pass during Curfew|
|Passes for these tasks will be made in||Agriculture, health, food, construction, manufacturing, marriage|
|Portal Objective||Provide E pass for need person|
|Portal under||State Government|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Post Category||Portal/ Govt. Initiative|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Saturday, May 15|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Jharkhand COVID 19 ePass Apply Online||Apply Online|
|District Wise Login||Click Here|
|User Registration For e-Pass Jharkhand||Register Here|
|Jharkhand e Pass 2021||Official Website|
Lockdown Jharkhand Travel e Pass Online Registration Process @jharkhandtravel.nic.in
For obtaining an e-passes, an applicant will have to click on the portal (https://epassjharkhand.nic.in) and register using his/her mobile number. Thereafter, he/she will have to select the choice of travel (intra/inter-district) and purpose of visit from the available options. The e-pass will be sent on the applicant’s registered mobile number.
Four types of e-passes are being issued in Jharkhand. Here you have to tell what kind of e-pass you need. If you want to go out of Jharkhand, go out of your district, but you want to stay inside the state, you want to go inside your district, or you want to come to Jharkhand from outside, you also have information like e- Must pass for the pass.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Jharkhand e Pass Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand e Pass i.e. epassjharkhand.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “User Registration” link under the menu section.
Step 3- The User Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen. Then there will be an option to register the active mobile number twice, which will have to be registered.
Step 4- After entering the phone number, you will have to generate a password on your own.
- A policy has been created to create a password. That is, you must have a capital letter, a lower case letter, a numeric number (0-9) and a special character in the password.
- Like you can create a password like this. [email protected]
Step 5- There will be an option to confirm the password again, on which the password you have created will be entered.
Step 6- Then the Jharkhand Government Dashboard will appear in front of you.
Step 7- On which after entering the phone number, password, the option of providing personal information will open.
Step 8- In the option of submitting personal information and documents, you will have to give complete information.
Step 9- For the document, you have been given the option of voter ID card, Aadhaar card , passport, PAN card, driving license.
Step 10- The ID number of any document you submit will have to be entered.
Step 11- After giving personal information, you will have the option of e-pass.
Step 12- There will be four types of e-pass issued, you have to tell which type of pass is needed.
Need to tell what kind of pass is required:
- Want to go out of jharkhand
- Want to travel to some district of Jharkhand
- Want to go to some other place of his own district
- Will you go and come back too? Will also have to tell this.
Passes will be made for these tasks – agriculture, health, food, construction, manufacturing, marriage
झाखंड ई पास बनाने की पूरी प्रक्रिया : यहां देखें Step By Step Jharkhand Epass Apply Online
- सबसे पहले आपको epassjharkhand.nic.in पर लॉग इन करना पड़ेगा।
- फिर एक्टिव मोबाइल नंबर को दो बार रिजस्टर्ड करने का ऑप्शन आएगा, जिसे रजिस्टर्ड करना होगा।
- फोन नंबर डालने के बाद आपको खुद ही एक पासवर्ड जनरेट करना होगा।
- पासवर्ड बनाने के लिए एक पॉलिसी बनाई गई है। यानी पासवर्ड में आपको एक Capital Letter, एक lower case letter, एक न्यूमेरिक नंबर (0–9) और एक स्पेशल कैरेक्टर रखना अनिवार्य होगा।
- जैसे आप पासवर्ड इस तरह बना सकते है। [email protected]
- पुनः पासवर्ड कंफर्म करने का ऑप्शन आएगा, जिसपर आपके द्वारा बनाया गया पासवर्ड डालना होगा।
- फिर आपके सामने झारखंड सरकार का डैशबोर्ड आएगा।
- जिसपर फोन नंबर, पासवर्ड डालने के बाद पसर्नल जानकारी देने का ऑप्शन खुल जाएगा।
- पसर्नल जानकारी और डॉक्यूमेंट जमा करने के ऑप्शन में आपको पूरी जानकारी देनी होगी।
- डॉक्यूमेंट के लिए आपको वोटर आइडी कार्ड, आधार कार्ड, पासपोर्ट, पैन कार्ड, ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस का ऑप्शन दिया गया है।
- जो भी डॉक्यूमेंट आप सब्मिट करते हैं, उसका आइडी नंबर और एक फोटो (250 KB, JPG फॉर्मेट) में होना चाहिए।
- पर्सनल जानकारी देने के बाद आपके पास ई-पास का ऑप्शन आएगा।
Login and Profile Completion
Step – 1 – After the registration is complete, you will have to come up again on the login page where you have to log in using your registered mobile number and created password.
Step – 2 – As you click on login, you will come upon your profile where first you have to click on Personal Details.
Step – 3 – Fill in all the blanks with the correct information and click on Save.
Step – 4 – Next, from the dropdown menu of ID details, you have to select any of the ID and have to type the ID number.
Applying for ePass
Step – 1 – Now when your profile is completed, you have to click on Apply for ePass.
Step – 2 – Here, first you have to select your location and then the type of ePass for which you are applying.
Step – 3 – Now you have to fill in the application with all the necessary details such as visiting district, ePass category, time, vehicle details, and others.
Step – 4 – Next go through all the declarations and tick them if you agree to them.
Step – 5 – Now click on Agree and Proceed.
After some time you will be able to download the ePass from this profile itself.
How to Download Jharkhand ePass?
After you have successfully, applied for the Jharkhand ePass, you can check the status and can also download the ePass.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand e Pass i.e. epassjharkhand.nic.in.
Step 2- From the dashboard, click on view ePass.
Step 3- The details of your ePass will come up with your registration number, type of journey, and the status of whether your application is approved or not.
Step 4- If the application is approved, now click on Download ePass at the left side of the screen.
Step 5- The PDF file format of the ePass will display on the screen that you can download and then get a printout of it.
Required Document for Jharkhand e Pass
|Important Document to Apply Online|
Jharkhand e Pass Eligibility Criteria
Curfew Jharkhand e Pass 2021: Lockdown Travel Epass Online Application Form
|ABOUT Jharkhand e Pass – झारखंड यात्रा ई-पास ऑनलाइन|
|Jharkhand e Pass 2021: Online Application Form PDF Download – The application of e-pass, a special portal has been prepared by the Government of Jharkhand. From here, one can apply for the state. Apart from this, an e-pass cannot be obtained from anywhere. To apply here, the applicant will also have to keep a scanned copy of the car papers along with his Aadhaar card. In no case should the document of the vehicle be more than 1 MB.
An official in the health department said that e-passes will have to be secured for any kind of movement on cars and bikes, except for medical exigencies.
Type of Curfew e Pass
Along with the valid ID along with the pass, compulsory
Police stop, then you will have to give reasons. Passengers of the private vehicles will have to carry a valid photo identity card and valid ticket in case of rail and air travel. Those coming back from Jharkhand or coming to Jharkhand from other states will have to register for the journey by visiting the portal www.jharkhandtravel.nic.in. Only then will the pass be issued. The registration done after coming to Jharkhand will not be valid.
Who can avail e-pass?
All vehicles entering Jharkhand those traveling between the districts will need to display the passes.
Jharkhand govt launches PRAGYAAM app to issue e-passes to everyone associated with delivery of essential services amid lockdown
The Jharkhand Government has launched a mobile app PRAGYAAM to issue e-passes to everyone associated with delivery of essential services during the national lockdown to combat COVID-19.
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand COVID 19 ePass on passjharkhand.nic.in?
District Transport Officers have been given authority to issue e-passes to vehicles through online mode after verification of the documents uploaded through the app . These passes will be issued to those involved in the regular supply services, medical, banking and other necessary services.
Meanwhile, officials can also verify the status of the e-passes on the app and other details, including mobile number and identity card of the person engaged in such duties to curb the chances of fake e-passes.
District Wise Jharkhand Covid-19 E Pass Inter District Travel
The individual who wants to travel outside or from other state needs to check the rules of e pass Jharkhand to Bihar, Odisha, West Bengal and other districts, interstate people. Moreover, keep at home, be safe.
- Garhwa e pass at https://garhwa.nic.in/
- Palamu e pass at https://palamu.nic.in/
- Latehar e pass at https://latehar.nic.in/
- Chatra e pass at https://chatra.nic.in/
- Hazaribagh e pass at https://hazaribag.nic.in/
- Koderma e pass at https://koderma.nic.in/
- Giridih e pass at https://giridih.nic.in/
- Ramgarh e pass at https://ramgarh.nic.in/
- Bokaro e pass at https://bokaro.nic.in/
- Dhanbad e pass at https://dhanbad.nic.in/
- Gumla e pass at https://gumla.nic.in/
- Lohardaga e pass at https://lohardaga.nic.in/
- Simdega e pass at https://simdega.nic.in/en/
- Ranchi e pass at https://ranchi.nic.in/
- Khunti e pass at https://khunti.nic.in/
- West Singhbhum e pass at https://chaibasa.nic.in/
- Saraikela Kharsawan e pass at https://seraikela.nic.in/
- East Singhbhum e pass at https://jamshedpur.nic.in/
- Jamtara e pass at https://jamtara.nic.in/
- Deoghar e pass at https://deoghar.nic.in/
- Dumka e pass at https://dumka.nic.in/
- Pakur e pass at https://pakur.nic.in/
- Godda e pass at https://godda.nic.in/
- Sahibganj e pass at https://sahibganj.nic.in/
Objectives of Jharkhand e Pass 2021
|The lock-down is being strictly implemented in the state from May 16 and during this time people will have to have an e-pass mandatory to leave the house. Even if you are going to shop from home to nearby shops. The government has made this arrangement with the intention of ending the exit requirement and in spite of this, if someone is required to leave, then they have to take a pass through the online portal for their personal vehicle.|
Jharkhand ePass Categories
|Keeping in mind the necessities of the citizens, the Jharkhand authorities have segregated the ePass into several categories among which the applicant can select.
1. PDS dealer Upto 27-05-2021 (From 6 Am to 3 PM Daily)
|Curfew /Lockdown Guidelines|
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
|Visit – https://epassjharkhand.nic.in Or Call – 8864001093 (for any query related to epass)|