Short Info: जननी सुरक्षा योजना 2021 ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड – [Apply Online] Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) 2021 UPSC, PIB – PM Janani Suraksha Yojana Online Registration, JSY Application Form PDF, PPT, Eligibility, Features, Cash Incentive, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://nhm.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Janani Suraksha Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Free of cost Delivery of Baby
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/19/2020|
|Updated on: 03/07/2021
जननी सुरक्षा योजना 2021: Janani Suraksha Yojana JSY Status, News Updates
Latest Update News: जननी सुरक्षा योजना राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन के अंतर्गत एक सुरक्षित मातृत्व कार्यक्रम है जिसका उद्देश्य गरीब गर्भवती महिलाओं के संस्थागत प्रसव को बढ़ावा देते हुए मातृ एवं नवजात मृत्यु दर को कम करना है। आप इस योजना के लाभों, लाभार्थी के प्रकार एवं पात्रता मानदंडों के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। योजना का लाभ उठाने संबंधी प्रक्रिया की जानकारी दी गई है।
आवेदन करने के लिए प्राधिकरण एवं आवश्यक प्रलेखों के बारे में भी जानकारी दी गई है। अक्सर पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्नों, दिशा-निर्देशों, विशेषताओं इत्यादि के बारे में भी जानकारी यहाँ उपलब्ध है।
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: JananiSurakshaYojana (JSY) is a safe motherhood intervention under the National Health Mission. It is being implemented with the objective of reducing maternal and neonatal mortality by promoting institutional delivery among poor pregnant women. The scheme, launched on 12 April 2005 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, is under implementation in all states and Union Territories (UTs), with a special focus on Low Performing States (LPS).
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Janani Suraksha Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Janani Suraksha Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)|
|in Language||जननी सुरक्षा योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Major Benefit||Free of cost Delivery of Baby|
|Scheme Objective||Social & Financial Support to Women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||12 April 2005|
|Apply Online||Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Form|
|Guidelines Of JSY||Click Here|
|Janani Suraksha Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Process
To take advantage of this scheme, a pregnant woman has to get registered in a government hospital for her delivery and childbirth. The women who register under Janani Suraksha Yojana are given cash subsidy at the time of delivery and later by the government.
Step to Apply Online Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Government of India i.e. https://nhm.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Under Janani Suraksha Yojana >> Click on “Download Form Application PDF ” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now fill the required details (Mention all the details such as name of the woman, village name, address, etc.) and attach documents.
Step 5- Finally, go to submit the application for Mako Anganwadi or Women’s Health Center.
What is Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)?
Janani Suraksha Yojana is a safe motherhood program under the National Health Mission (NHM). Its objective is to promote institutional and safe delivery of poor pregnant women. The central government provides financial help to pregnant women for this.
What is the purpose of Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)?
The objective of Janani Suraksha Yojana is to reduce mother and neonatal mortality at the time of birth of children. For this, the government wants to encourage the delivery of children in government hospitals.
- To reduce over all maternal mortality ratio and infant mortality rate
- To ensure 100% Institutional Deliveries in BPL/SC/ST families
- Home delivery, if any, by SBA
JSY Eligibility for Cash Assistance
The eligibility for cash assistance under the JSY is as shown below:
|LPS||All pregnant women delivering in government health centres, such as Sub Centers (SCs)/Primary Health Centers (PHCs)/Community Health Centers (CHCs)/First Referral Units (FRUs)/general wards of district or state hospitals|
|HPS||All BPL/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) women delivering in a government health centre, such as SC/PHC/CHC/FRU/general wards of district or state hospital|
|LPS & HPS||BPL/SC/ST women in accredited private institutions|
Cash Assistance for Institutional Delivery (in Rs)
The cash entitlement for different categories of mothers is as follows:
|Category||Rural area||Total||Urban area||Total|
|Mother’s package||ASHA’s package*||Mother’s package||ASHA’s package**||(Amount in Rs.)|
*ASHA package of Rs. 600 in rural areas include Rs. 300 for ANC component and Rs. 300 for facilitating institutional delivery.
**ASHA package of Rs. 400 in urban areas include Rs. 200 for ANC component and Rs. 200 for facilitating institutional delivery.
Payment to ASHA: ASHA should get her-
- First payment for the transactional cost at the health centre on reaching the institution along with the expectant
The second payment should be paid after she has made postnatal visit and the child has been immunized for BCG.
- All payments to ASHA would be done by the ANM only.
Important Document for Janani Suraksha Yojana
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhaar card of Applicant
- BPL Ration Card
- Address proof
- residence certificate
- Janani Suraksha Card
- Delivery certificate issued by government hospital
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Janani Suraksha Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The mother and the ASHA (wherever applicable) should get their entitled money at the heath centre immediately on arrival and registration for delivery.
- Under this scheme, pregnant women from both rural and urban areas of the country can get themselves registered.
- Under this scheme, women coming below the poverty line of the country will be provided benefits.
- In LPS and HPS States, BPL pregnant women, aged 19 years and above, preferring to deliver at home is entitled to cash assistance of Rs. 500/- per delivery.
- Such cash assistance would be available only upto 2 live births and the disbursement would be done at the time of delivery or around 7 days before the delivery by ANM/ASHA/ any other link worker.
- Under Janani Suraksha Yojana, all investigations of the pregnant women and delivery of the child are free.
- The government’s thinking is that if financial help is made available to pregnant women, it will help in improving the health of mother and child.
Key Features of Scheme
- JSY is a centrally sponsored scheme, which integrates cash assistance with delivery and post-delivery care. The Yojana has identified Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) as an effective link between the government and pregnant women.
- Generally the ANM/ ASHA should carry out the entire disbursement process. However, till ASHA joins, AWW or any identified link worker, under the guidance of the ANM may also do the disbursement.
- The scheme focuses on poor pregnant woman with a special dispensation for states that have low institutional delivery rates, namely, the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Rajasthan, Orissa, and Jammu and Kashmir. While these states have been named Low Performing States (LPS), the remaining states have been named High Performing states (HPS).