Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022 @www.nhp.gov.in
Summary: Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakaram (JSSK) has been launched with the objective to eliminate out of pocket expenses for both pregnant women and sick infants accessing public health institution for treatment. The initiative was estimated to benefit more than 1 crore pregnant women access public health institutions every year in both urban and rural areas.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
जननी शिशु सुरक्षा कार्यक्रम 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram (JSSK) 2022 – Online Registration, Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.nhp.gov.in. जननी शिशु सुरक्षा कार्यक्रम ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022 @www.nhp.gov.in
- 2 जननी शिशु सुरक्षा कार्यक्रम 2022 – Overview
- 3 Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Services provided under Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram
- 3.2 Responsibility of Nodal Officer named District Saraiya Block Level
- 3.3 Amount provided at the district level under the scheme
- 3.4 Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram
- 3.5 Objectives of Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022
- 3.6 Benefits and Features of Janani Shishu Suraksha Program
- 4 Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram (JSSK)|
|in Language||जननी शिशु सुरक्षा कार्यक्रम|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Scheme Objective||Providing a variety of facilities at the time of delivery|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022: Online Application Form
Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram (JSSK) was launched in Tamilnadu since September 2011. The scheme is to benefit pregnant women who access Government health facilities for their delivery so as to improve Maternal and Child healthcare and to alleviate out of Pocket expenditure on health care.
Under JSSK programme, there is an entitlement of free drugs, free referral transport, diagnostics including diet during the duration of stay for every pregnant women and sick neonate up to one year of age. Pregnancy-related health complications are one of the primary reasons for deaths of young women between the age group of 15 to 19 years. These women require proper healthcare support. The JSSK programme provides a free maternity facility.
Services provided under Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram
For pregnant woman
- free delivery
- free cesarean delivery
- free medicines
- free test
- free meal
- free blood system
- free referral facility
- Waiver of all types of user charges
Facilities provided to the newborn up to 30 days
- free treatment
- free medicine
- free test
- mission blood system
- free referral facility
- Waiver of all types of user charges
Responsibility of Nodal Officer named District Saraiya Block Level
- The nodal officer of this scheme will be the civil surgeon at the district level and the medical officer in-charge at the block level.
- The information regarding the guidelines of the program will be provided to the nodal officers.
- The successful operation of this program will be ensured by the loan officers.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be made available to the beneficiaries through medical colleges.
- The physical and financial progress will also be reviewed by the nodal officers.
- Under this scheme, a Grievance Redressal Mechanism will be formed which will be monitored daily.
- Publicity of this scheme will also be ensured by the nodal officers.
- The progress of this program will be made available at the state headquarters.
Responsibilities of Degree Head / Hospital Manager / Block Program Manager
- The implementation of Janani Suraksha Yojana program will be ensured through the hospital and health center.
- The guidelines of this scheme will be followed by the officials.
- The physical and financial progress of this program will be reviewed every week.
Responsibilities of Block Program Manager / Block Accounts Manager
- The implementation of Janani Shishu Suraksha program will be ensured by the Block Program Manager or Account Manager in his block.
- The responsibility of publicizing this scheme will be that of the Block Program Manager or Account Manager in his block.
- Apart from this, Sahiyao will ensure to do the orientation of the program.
- The physical and financial progress of the program will also be reviewed every week.
Amount provided at the district level under the scheme
- 1000 will be provided for the delivery and post-delivery of the woman.
- In case the newborn is seriously ill, an amount of ₹ 1000 will be provided for traveling for treatment.
- In the case of normal delivery, the expectant mother will be provided food for 3 days at ₹ 50 per day.
- ₹50 per day will be provided for food for a maximum of 7 days in case of cesarean delivery.
- In case of normal delivery ₹ 300 will be provided for medicine and in case of Caesarean delivery ₹ 1600 will be provided for medicine.
- ₹200 will be provided for the treatment of the newborn.
Medical check-up and availability of blood facility as per requirement
- ₹ 200 in case of normal delivery and ₹ 500 in case of Caesarean delivery will be provided for examination.
- A maximum amount of ₹ 300 will be provided for blood facility.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram
Important Document to Apply Online & Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Certificate of Income
- age certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
Objectives of Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram 2022
The main objective of this program is to provide various types of free health services to women at the time of delivery. Health services will also be provided to the newborn child through this scheme. The initiative stipulates free drugs, diagnostics, blood and diet, besides free transport from home to institution, between facilities in case of a referral and drop back home.
Benefits and Features of Janani Shishu Suraksha Program
- The government of India has launched Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakaram (JSSK) on 1st June, 2011.
- Through this scheme, free health services will be provided to pregnant women and newborn.
- Entitles all pregnant women delivering in public health institutions to absolutely free and no expense delivery including Caesarean section.
- Apart from this, during the visit of his area, especially following the guidelines laid down in the Janani Suraksha program will also be ensured by the Regional Deputy Director.
- Through this scheme, pregnant women are provided with free and cashless services for both normal and Cesarean deliveries in all public health institutions in the state.
- The free and cashless services are extended for newborns up to 30 days of age who have any illnesses as well as infants up to one year of age.
- The implementation of Janani Suraksha Yojana will be ensured by the Regional Deputy Director in his division.
- The physical and financial progress in the program will also be reviewed with the civil surgeon every month.
Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram Online Registration Process
Institutional deliveries in India increased substantially after launched of JananiSuraksha Yojana (JSY). However 25% women still hesitate to access health facilities for delivery due to out of pocket expenditure during stay at health facilities on drugs, diet, and diagnosis and arrangement blood etc.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram i.e. www.nhp.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “application form” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now fill the required details and attach all the important documents from the application form.
Step 5- After this, you will have to submit this application form to the Anganwadi center.
In this way you will be able to apply under Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.
Phones: 91-11-2616 5959, 91-11-2616 6441, 91-11-2618 8485, 91-11-2610 7773
Fax: 91-11-2610 1623
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site: www.nihfw.org
Gram: SWASTH PARIVAR
|Launched Date||1st June, 2011|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Janani Shishu Suraksha Karykram Official Portal||Official Website|