Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022 @www.ap.gov.in
Summary: The CM said that such a good reform is being implemented in the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme will help to resolve the land disputes both in urban and rural areas. The Chief Minister sought a special team, including experts in land records and legal matters, to develop an appropriate policy. Based on their recommendations, SoPs for registration and mutation process will be formed ensuring that these services are within the village secretariats.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku mariyu Bhu Raksha Padhakam 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022 – YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku mariyu Bhu Raksha Padhakam Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.ap.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022 @www.ap.gov.in
- 2 YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku mariyu Bhu Raksha Padhakam 2022 – Overview
- 3 AP Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||To Store The Digital Records Of Land|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
AP Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy held a review meeting on YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku-Bhu Raksha scheme (land schemes) and inspected the drones designed for comprehensive land survey using advanced technology.
The officials informed the Chief Minister that 51 advanced drones will be operational for conducting a land survey by April 5 and said another 20 drones are being procured to expedite the process and added that a total of 154 drones will be used for the land survey. The officials said that the drone survey was completed in 1,441 villages so far and planning to complete more areas by the monsoon is underway.
A survey of 1.26 lakh square km in villages, towns, forest land has been taken under this scheme. 17640 villages will be covered in three phases of this survey which would also cover over 3345 km2 in cities and towns including 10 lakh open plots and 40 lakh assessments.
First Phase Of AP Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme
2.26 crore acres owned by nearly 90 lakh people will also be covered under this program. Land records of 12776 persons having 29563 acres of land in 51 villages will be covered in the first phase of this scheme.
- The measurements of lands resurveyed will be determined with longitude and latitude and the record will be issued in digital form as well as a hard copy. The government has deployed 16,000 surveyors for the project which is expected to complete the resurvey of a total 3345 square km land in the state by June 2023.
- The entire process of the YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku was taken up at the cost of Rs 1,000 crore engaging as many as 4,5000 survey teams, 70 core base stations, 2,000 rovers and using the latest geo-tagging and geo-satellite mapping technologies.
- Under the single window scheme, land documents with government guarantees will be issued after re-survey, making land transactions and getting bank loans on the lands easier. To avoid duplication and prevent manipulation of records, free survey stones will be installed detailing the boundaries of the landholdings.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant must hold property in Andhra Pradesh
- Land related documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Proof of age etc
Objectives of Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2022
The main objective of the Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme is to store the digital records of land through comprehensive resurvey programs so that no one can tamper with the records in the future. You can register your assets as they are given in your village records. There have been complaints of tampering with the land records.
Benefits And Features of Scheme
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme on 18th January 2022.
- Through this scheme a comprehensive resurvey program will be launched in order to store the digital records of land.
- The system should be corruption-free and stringent action should be taken against the corrupt.
- The registrations should be done at village/ward secretariats.
- The land records should be prepared in such a way that they can’t be changed or tampered with.
- The statewide exercise will begin from 21st December.
- Physical records should be prepared along with electronic records. Physical records were instructed to be updated regularly.
- The registration of lands in ward/village secretariat will commence soon after the completion of the comprehensive resurvey.
- QR code-based smart title cards will be issued to the landowner after the completion of survey.
- The officials were instructed to set up Mobile Tribunals to solve land issues which would help in resolving the issues locally.
- Revenue, survey, panchayati raj and municipal departments are coordinating the resurvey of lands in 15,600 villages in the state.
- The survey is expected to be completed by December 2022 in 11,501 villages.
- 17640 villages will be covered in three phases of this survey which would also cover over 3345 km2 in cities and towns including 10 lakh open plots and 40 lakh assessments.
- Through this scheme duplicate registration of land will be checked.
- Other than the role of middlemen to carry out transactions will be eliminated.
- This scheme will also help to rule out any changes in the land record without the knowledge of the landowner
Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme Online Registration Process
The State government has been making efforts to completely implement the Jagananna Saswata Bhu Hakku and Bhu Raksha scheme by March 2023. Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy instructed officials to expedite land survey process under YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku-Bhu Raksha programme besides launching land mutation process in village secretariats. The Chief Minister said land records should be updated at the time of land purchases and sales and ensure security of the data.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme Application Form 2022
There is no application procedure under Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme. All the citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be automatically covered under this scheme in three phases.
|Statewide exercise will begin||21st December 2022|
|survey is expected to be completed||December 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|